It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Western country has managed to successfully integrate Muslims

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilsonWilson
I agree with other posters, all religions are a pain in the arse to integrate. Condemning people who don't feel the need to follow outdated moral codes. Christianity still infects the politics of the UK but thankfully is being forced out.

We can only pray that god is dead and the religious folks will soon follow.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy
Followers of Islam have lived just fine in the U.S. for a very long time now in all walks of life.

Its not Islam so many have an issue with, its Arabic culture and how a lot of it is used to make Islam look bad.

But if they admit to that then when people use the term racist they cannot say Islam is not a race.

the whole thing is a sick joke where the hate brewing allows for so much more trouble to occur.

Yet ATS and its members are supposed to be open minded and see things from many perspectives,

Brainwashed Idiots Anonymous, BIA not ATS anymore, or actually it still can be ATS, Absolutely Talking Sh!t.

Its just working out who is spinning it and if they are just ignorant or if they have another agenda.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: oloufo

Your biggest issue in Germany isn't muslims, it's Africans sneaking over there.

not the biggest but its an issue yes. i know that some of these young african man aren't fit to become a part of our society. lost souls in my eyes, without family, without purpose, full of hate and frustration. but there are good people too and they are welcome here.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

I ment arabic countries, like Syria, Egypt, UAE.

Immigrant day is the day at our local public swimming pool, where everyone from the LEA can go there for free.

The rest you spoke about has nothing to do with my post, by the way. I was not talking about hijabs in the water, the main problem are the men and young boys that have zero respect towards somebody in a bikini or even swimming suit.

You could experience it if you want. I am not writing that every muslim is bad, but you should not act like your friends are the best representation, too.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Guess he has never been to Scotland then !

The catholics and the protestants are more trouble than muslims in Scotland !

edit on 11-3-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: shapur

But I have seen a lot of Muslims in Canada and the US getting around easily and mixing well with the society.

That is an illusion... wait until their numbers grow past the point that they feel the need to 'peacefully co-exist'.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Cor blimey I live in a place with many Muslims around me should I arm myself?.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky Taking them in was a non starter to begin with

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
"No Western country has managed to successfully integrate Muslims"

That's the point.

"The people are waking up, let's just flood their countries."

You could easily figure out who is doing this by interviewing people in south/central America and find out who is organizing them.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
Its not Islam so many have an issue with, its Arabic culture and how a lot of it is used to make Islam look bad.

Good god - do you really believe that?

Arabic culture - in Muslim dominant countries - is based 100% on Islamic teachings. They are one and the same.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Many immigrant groups tend to gravitate towards each other and live in their own little enclaves.
This in itself can lead to suspicion and mistrust, yet its understandable that in a foreign environment people will seek out the things and people etc that they are familiar with.

Muslims aren't unique in this; The Irish did it, West Indians did and of course many Indians have done it too.

Go to any major city - even some towns - in the 70's and 80's and probably even now to a lesser extent there were many areas where White weren't welcomed by the predominantly black population.

But Blacks, Irish, Indians etc have integrated, many aspects of their respective cultures have been absorbed into British culture and they have enhanced UK society.
The UK has grown and developed and is a much better place for it.

Sections within these migrant groups that haven't integrated as much are content to be left alone living their lives maintaining as much of their cultures and practices as possible without breaking UK laws etc.

And there is the difference; large sections of the Muslim population have no desire whatsoever to integrate into UK society.
Not only that, many are open in their dislike and even hatred of the foster country that has offered them opportunity and haven.

Some take it even a step further and wish to deconstruct the very fabric of the nation that has welcomed them into their midst and replicate the #hole from which they have fled seeking refuge.
These people have very little regard or respect for UK law and custom and some seem intent on imposing their values and rules upon the British people.
This element within Islam has little or no regard for the concepts of freedom of speech or thought and are diametrically opposed to some of the core principles of western thought.

As long as this is the case there will be conflict of one sort or another.

Many interpretations of Islam are the very antithesis of western culture and values.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Should read: No Muslim country has managed to successfully integrate Western countries.

Their religion denies integration. They hate the west and everything about it.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
There's loads of videos of middle eastern clerics telling their flock to immigrate to Europe and outbreed the locals, and to breed with them also to conquer their countries. It's a plan.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Predictive programming?

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
This thread reeks of goalpost-moving, it is just such a subjective wording without any possible neutral ways to describe "full integration".

I do not intend to take part in this besides this SMH.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

You have much more experience than I so will take your word for it. Of course it goes without saying that Sunnis, Wahhaabi in particular that are prone to extremism. The small subset I'm talking about are those who find Islam and their culture incompatible with their host nation. The extreme liberalism and open sexuality in Western society is something many of them find detestable (interesting that I share that view), where we differ is they believe destruction is the answer.
edit on 11-3-2019 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Aye mate
Govanhill in GLasgow is a perfect example of integration into Scottish culture, there arent any "no go" zones there.
Yes the area has its problems which many people are aware of , but they do not tarnish the whole area the majority integrate well !

From the first days of the neighbourhood's formation, Govanhill has always been a popular settlement area for people coming to Glasgow and Scotland. The population has regularly changed and diversified as migrants have chosen to live in the area. Migration started with people from the Highlands and Lowlands of Scotland; from England (workers from Shropshire to carry new techniques at the iron works); [12] from Ireland; Jewish people fleeing persecution in Eastern Europe; people from the Punjab and other parts of the Indian sub-continent; Glasgow's new communities of former asylum seekers and refugees and – most recently – migrants benefiting from Enlargement of the European Union originating from Poland, Slovakia, the Czech Republic (2004) and Romania and Bulgaria (2007). The area has long been Scotland's most culturally diverse neighbourhood. Of the 15,000 people living in the neighbourhood, approximately 40% are from ethnic minority communities (2012)[13], with Roma people from Eastern Europe making up 3,000–3,500 of the local population. This diversity is reflected in the local shops, the languages spoken in the street and in the people found locally. A social survey carried out by Govanhill Housing Association, identified 52 nationalities and 32 languages spoken within just 13 tenement blocks, within the area.[14].

This kind of mixing and integration is something you'd likely only find in New York or other mega cities!

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I find your theories similar to the "Jewish" Question of Integration. I guess not all the Fascists have been routed out

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: caterpillage
I like the co-existancce of fake American Christians and those who they insult, slander, and condemn to hell for not listening in up with their beliefs. That is the kind of co-existancce I like.

Better than those lovely head choppers you have on the other team. Of course you don't want to insult those guys for fear of getting a visit from those peaceful guys.. Its easy to target Christians because they wont come and kill you.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

originally posted by: shapur

But I have seen a lot of Muslims in Canada and the US getting around easily and mixing well with the society.It also depends on ones personality and the intensity of their beliefs...Besides,I am not sure if anyone can integrate fully and completely in any society.

If you grew up in another culture then you are right, full assimilation will be near impossible.
The children of these people however should integrate very well, provided they aren’t led to believe that the culture they are living in is inferior.
If that is the case then you won’t have assimilation you will have a parallel society and nothing but problems

How will they integrate "very well", if they're growing up with the rules and beliefs of those not integrating? It just begets more of the same. And from what I understand, some of the stuff we see happening in Europe is also being committed by 2nd and 3rd generation youth.

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join