It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Criminal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 04:34 AM
link   
If we render citizens lame economically they go from being a resource to a cost, that is to the state. May be business can make something out of the prison systems, bu the money has to come from somewhere. It comes from the only places government get funding and that is our taxes. The inmate becomes a loss to themself and all of us, even after the criminal damage they have already inflicted upon multi casualties of their crimes. The crime is twice as bad in terms of effect on society as a whole, twice as negative and twice as ruinous.

Im watching a slow prison crisis unfold here in the UK. We are putting far too many of our citizens in prison because we are far too riddled with the crimes that necessiate removing these people from society for our protection against their dangerous behaviors. I read recently that the British prisons minister Rory Stewart wants to abolish short sentences to ease up spaces,

news.sky.com...

Prisons minister Rory Stewart says the move would help the rehabilitation of offenders and ease pressure on prison spaces.

Now we have many uncorrected citizens remaining in society who have had no real deterrent strategy applied to them in terms of losing freedom and may very well carry on offending because their lives are already severely handcicapped by a criminal record. They have become double the burden still because we have to pay them welfare as they are unemployable in most jobs because of their behaviour volatility.

researchbriefings.parliament.uk...

The latest available data show a current prison population of approximately 92,500, comprising • 83,430 in England and Wales (end of May 2018)1 • 7,595 in Scotland (end of June 2018)2 • 1,475 in Northern Ireland (end of March 2018)3 In

Here is the very frightening part. From the House of Commons official Briefing Paper,

• The prison population is ageing: in 2002, 16% were under the age of 21 compared with 6% in 2018 and the number over the age of 50 went from 7% in 2002 to 16% in 2018; • Prison sentences were longer in 2018 than in 2010, with 46% being over 4 years compared with 33% in 20185; • Foreign nationals made up 11% of the prison population; • People of non-white ethnicities made up 26% of the prison population compared with 13% of the general population. Other data sources indicate that: • At May 2018, 58% of prisons in England and Wales were over-crowded6; • The number of reported assaults in prison in 2017 (29,500) was 13% higher than in 2016 and 44% higher than in 2015; • The number of reported self-harming incidents (44,600) was 11% higher in 2017 than in 2016 and 94% higher than in 2007. Each jurisdiction also publishes data on the cost per prisoner or prison place. In 2016/17, the average direct annual cost per prisoner in England and Wales was £22,933. In Scotland the average annual cost per prison place was £35,325 and in Northern Ireland this figure was £53,408.

See how expensive all this is? Appreciate just what a "crime" to us all crime really is. That is why we need to worry about it. I am not being high and mighty here. Even I may through some fault become a criminal one day. Mic hael Cohen never set out to get himself in the mess he is in. He is largely a victim of circumstance. Now he has gone from being high functioning lawyer paying taxes and useful to just another "crim in the grim". So it reasons that we should all panic even about the overcrowding and violence. A friend of mine from Boston, U.S got busted for some cannabis that was legal atr the time in California and had to do a short sentence. He was put into a coma by a fellow inmate. See what I mean? That is why we all have to worry. It may even be a family member who messes up and needs a stretch of time served for Her Majesty and ends up being turned into a monster or victim because of the extremes of prison poverty.

See how they go from being a worker, or worst just on welfare, to costing the tax payer much more. They are rendered useless. They no longer do anything other than cost a huge amount of money.

Also, we must consider this in relation to the migrants we take in. We are taking in many future prisoners who are going to cost as a fortune. Look at the figures! They are hugely over-represented in the prisons. It is not the liberal excuse that we are mean to them either. It is their poverty and not having any social or cultural loyalty to us. It is easier for them to dehumanize us into being their target. All they have to do is get a grudge because we are not giving it to them on a plate. We become fair play and they have a warped justification for their crime, be it robbery, violence, rape, grooming, drugs, et c.

We must think more carefully about everything we are doing now. We must analyse the whole panorama of our society. We must fix all the leaks and make sound decisions, based on consciousness of every situation that arises. Surely, we have the consciousness and resources by now with all these statistics and control at our very finger tips.

President Trump and his ethos should be the beginning of a new adventure. He is a start. This strength he has is his putting two and two togethr politically. He has noticed cause and effect whichh Globalism never did. He acknowledges that what happens in one place makes something happen in another.

In democracies we must keep updating. We must stay one step head in our game. We should have been anticipating all of this, but instead the liberals went full throttle singing a song they didn't even understand themselves. Now we all have to pay the piper for their huge error.

I have been taking a good hard look at us in the West. I am seeing some very serious leaks that could sink the Titanic, as my last few threads have demonstrated.

We need to be making less criminals and more citizens. That depends on our ability to conduct ourselves in a proper ordered society of loyalty to our constitutions, or even at worst, our Queen. See how in the UK particularly we have lost all our traditional guidestones of loyalty to Christ and the Crown. A huge gaping abyss has opened up and we are all falling into it. Now that we must become Britain again all this will show. If we do not make for ourselves something worth being loyal to we are doomed to destruction. We could easily end up with a nation at war with itself, from stabbing youths to continual corruption, to continual cost of making dysfunctiuonal citizens instead of functional ones. It is a very vicious circle.

Every citizen, from Caucasian to Jew to Arab to African needs to be aware that this is their society that they must make work. Every criminal act is an enemy of this. It has a price and a cost to us all. At the same time we must create a more civil society because every neglect ends up in the potential of violence against us in one form or another. We must fund ourselves. Every neglect becomes the potential to neglect us. We are all vulnerable to the twists and turns of existence, victims of circumstance and losers who lost their chance, potentially. Ask Michael Cohen if you don't believe that.

Our "learning curve" is upon us, Western Civilization. The Test has come. It is do or die for us now.

edit on 11-3-2019 by Malak777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Malak777

Your silence informs me you are ripe for the sword you are going to fall on. It makes me understand that I am talking to a very prejudiced and docile audience who don't have the BALLS to argue with me. C'mon, argue with me. You dare not. You are beaten and revealed!

Someone here have the guts to argue with me. Now I make yo look the fool.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Malak777

Might aswell talk about music then. lalala! Hey, I got one of my mixes played on a radio station that beams all over the world. The first mix I gave them got the Saturday 9pm spot. A great compliment don't you think? Yes, I subscribed to the radio station as a thank you and bought a T Shirt.

This weekend I got people from LA to London to Sydney listening to my music. No prison for me. Angels pour out blessings on the wortthy and that is how it is going to be very soon.

I would not have thought you guys were so ignorant to ignore such important issues. It is you who are looking bad here. What intelligent person will want to make any effort with you when you treat people like this?

There is nothing awake about you. Really, this is one of the most ignorant places I know on the internet. That is why I have been trying to encourage you with some REAL INTELLIGENCE. See how I am making you look?

You will have to face all these issues I am raising. I am just telling yo in advance. Like it or lump it, this West needs a good thrashing. It will come in one way or another too. I mean THE PEOPLE more than the authorities, YOU more than the billionaires!

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   
If the (site) is worthy, let your peace rest on it; if it is not, let your peace return to you. And if anyone will not welcome you or heed your words, shake the dust off your feet when you leave that (site). 15Truly I tell you, it will be more bearable for Sodom and Gomorrah on the day of judgment than for that (site).

Lol, I bet you Jesus would not mind me saying that. Remember if you deny one who comes in His name you deny HIM too. I come here in Jesus' name, truly. Deal with that then! Sincerely if you don't have me as a blessing I will be as a curse upon you. I have always been like this. People who have known me know this all too well.

Should I do that with you guys? is THAT what you want me to do? Sall I brush the dust of you from my feet?

Hmmmm???

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Overcrowded prison system: Check

High crime rate: Check

We should stop locking people up for trivial non-violent crimes: Check

We should all pull together and be excellent to each other: Check

Seriously dude, I don't think anyone disagrees with you there let alone wants, or even needs the 'balls' to argue with you.

Are you drunk?

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I hope we follow suit and make mj legal or at least decriminalise it. It should free up space.
My pension plan is robbing a bank tbh if they catch me they will have to keep me because give it 20 years and we are screwed with such an ageing population.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Going to jail?

Might as well, because your going to be poor. So-called “offshoring” of US factories continues. According to a report by Good Jobs Nation, the outsourcing of US jobs by federal contractors rose to the highest annual level on record in Trump’s first year in office: federal contractors sent 10,269 American jobs abroad, almost triple the 3,801 in the last year of the Obama administration.

Might as well get 3 hots and a cot...

top topics

join