It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Mueller Did Not Interview President Trump - Adam Schiff is Increasingly Frustrated With Mueller.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Trump going to jail.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyKill
Trump going to jail.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Trump going to jail.

President Trump is focusing on WHAT MATTERS. From a Judicial standpoint, keeping the SENATE is/was priority #1 for any administration.

Three Trump Judges Just Confirmed By Senate: www.breitbart.com...

Liddle Adam Schiff is focusing on the mouse in the corner, when there's a Lion coming up behind him.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oh, we will have to find a special safe space for you when Trump goes to jail...

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I wonder if they will be able to track the money that mueller got paid off with.

Likely done with crypto.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Putting my hip boots on 😎

The psychos are escaping

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Oh, we will have to find a special safe space for you when Trump goes to jail...

I have to ask, although i don't expect a coherent answer:

What, specifically, do you think he's going to jail for?

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
March 11, 2019

The potential Trump Collusion "Day of Reckoning" for Democrats, grows closer..

Democrats need to know Donald Trump colluded with Russia.

They just must prove Trump’s presidency is illegitimate, and that SuperHitler’s reign was merely the product of sinister moves by an evil empire which — oddly — is infamous for its use of…the Left’s own preferred system of government.

Furthermore, Trump has to go, because he’s a Nazi — a follower of — strangely — the Left’s increasingly preferred system of government.

Therefore, according to ABC News correspondent Terry Moran Sunday, if no collusion is found, Democrats and the mainstream media will face a day of “reckoning.”

More at: www.redstate.com...

well they are due
the last day of reckoning was in nov 16
wonder if the wailing will reach those levels?

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS, KellyKill! It's obvious you are NOT a Democrat, because you care about your fellow man/woman.

Kudos!

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

March 11, 2019

The potential Trump Collusion "Day of Reckoning" for Democrats, grows closer..

Democrats need to know Donald Trump colluded with Russia.

They just must prove Trump’s presidency is illegitimate, and that SuperHitler’s reign was merely the product of sinister moves by an evil empire which — oddly — is infamous for its use of…the Left’s own preferred system of government.

Furthermore, Trump has to go, because he’s a Nazi — a follower of — strangely — the Left’s increasingly preferred system of government.

Therefore, according to ABC News correspondent Terry Moran Sunday, if no collusion is found, Democrats and the mainstream media will face a day of “reckoning.”

More at: www.redstate.com...

well they are due
the last day of reckoning was in nov 16
wonder if the wailing will reach those levels?

As I pointed out in the O.P., the wailing is starting already, because Democrat's star witness, Michael Cohen, delivered a bag of doggie-poop to Cummings and Schiff, instead of "bombshells".

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

You know, we all know it's a mistake not to interview Trump but he asked and asked for months and months. Negotiations took many months and Trump's lawyers only agreed to written answers.

The whole country knows it's wrong but what do you do when someone is being intentionally evasive and you can't get to talk to them because of a wall of attorneys? We all know this is not transparency, but what are we to do?

What is Mueller to do? I think he probably did the best he could have with the written replies. We'll see soon enough if Trump incriminated himself on them.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Think schiffs socks will wash clean?

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Duderino

According to Adam Schiff, Bob Mueller had/has the authority to subpoena President Trump to appear in person.

Is Schiff incorrect?

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

LOL.. But Cohen served the doggie-poop to Schiff and Cummings in a lunch bag.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

According to Adam Schiff, Bob Mueller had/has the authority to subpoena President Trump to appear in person.

Is Schiff incorrect?

As Schiff knows the law better than you or I do, I'd have to guess that he is correct.

Do you think Mueller does not know what he's doing and do you think he did not consider all options? Are you agreeing with Schiff that subpoenas should have been issued?

As I said, when you go against someone as evasive as this, your hands are pretty much tied. I think Mueller did all he could have with the situation he was given. All we can do is wait to see if there is perjury on the written responses.

It is more likely here that Schiff is getting ready to issue subpoenas himself that he's been talking about and he's just trying to get the public backing behind him. The Mueller train has left and Mueller did all he legally could have, and we know he tried every option but was blocked. And as his reputation and integrity precedes him, I'm sure he only did what he legally could.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

LOL.. But Cohen served the doggie-poop to Schiff and Cummings in a lunch bag.

watching them and the msm eat it up was hilarious
watching them attempt to now spin mueller as bad is just as hilarious
especially when many here were on point with predictions of such

the people are sick of this side show
the dems will suffer for it in 2020

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I think Schiff should also expand his probes of everything Trump to also include a full investigation into allegations that Trump is a time traveler, or conspired or colluded with time travelers to change the outcome of the 2016 election. There seems to be more evidence to support these allegations than there is for Russian collusion.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Nancy Pelosi has a lot of nerve, saying today that President Trump should not be impeached. I was looking forward to that fight!

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

We all know this is not transparency, but what are we to do?

What do you consider transparency? Would the official in charge tweeting his thoughts all day, every day not be considered transparent?

That you don't like... but then you cry lack of transparency when he doesn't say whatever comes to his mind. Hey, pick a side, K?

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

We all know this is not transparency, but what are we to do?

What do you consider transparency? Would the official in charge tweeting his thoughts all day, every day not be considered transparent?

That you don't like... but then you cry lack of transparency when he doesn't say whatever comes to his mind. Hey, pick a side, K?

TheRedneck

I like where you're going. Let me turn that around on you.

If the majority of the daily tweets and thoughts are rarely found to be much more than lies and deception, logged and archived as such for future study... is it really considered transparency?

I posit transparency needs to be preceded by truth.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join