It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Mueller Did Not Interview President Trump - Adam Schiff is Increasingly Frustrated With Mueller.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Sunday, March 10, 2019

Two weeks ago, House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff complained that Special Counsel Robert Mueller didn't try hard enough to investigate the "obvious crimes" committed by President Trump.

This morning on NBC's Meet The (anti-USA) Press, Adam Schiff added another reason why Bob Mueller is turning out to be such a disappointment to Democrats.

It is "a mistake" for special counsel Robert Mueller not to get in-person testimony from President Donald Trump, House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff, D-Calif., said Sunday on NBC's "Meet the Press."

"I think it is a mistake," Schiff said when asked by anchor Chuck Todd whether Mueller would err by deciding not to interview the president before a grand jury, given the public testimony of others, such as Trump's former lawyer, Michael Cohen.

"And I've said all along that I don't think Bob Mueller should rely on written answers. When you get written answers from a witness, it's really the lawyers' answers as much as the client's answer. And here you need to be able to ask follow-up questions in real time."
Source: www.nbcnews.com...

This past November, President Trump worked with his legal team to send Written Answers to 15 (I think) questions posed by Special Counsel Mueller.

What Adam Schiff wants, is for Bob Mueller to dig into those questions/answers, one-on-one with the President. Hoping that President Trump would get some small detail wrong...thereby Perjuring himself under oath. As we've seen from past indictments, Perjury is one of Bob Mueller's favorite charges.

Well, S.C. Mueller isn't pursuing that route, even though it's probably the easiest way to get an indictment and/or Impeachment of President Donald Trump. And Adam Schiff is totally miffed as to why he isn't!

This latest expression of disappointment in Bob Mueller, tells me that the President's former attorney, Michael Cohen, didn't deliver any criminal "dirt" against President Donald Trump, during his 15 hours of testimony to Schiff's committee, over the past 2 weeks.

In short, Democrats are running out of options for (legally) hurting our great President.

From what I hear, their efforts to damage President Trump (and by extension, AMERICA) is going to "boomerang" back at them, amplified 100 times in severity.

-CareWeMust

edit on 3/10/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He's a Schiff-stirrer is all... it's what keeps him in power.

Adam could care less about anything Trump has done, anything Mueller has done.

He's pandering to his base because he gets more power from it.

Adam does nothing that doesn't make Adam's life better.

He's a parasite of the DNC body.

I do agree that I'm pretty sure it is going to backfire, as far as their hopes for taking DJT down in 2020.

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Sounds like another sign that Mueller has nothing.

So Shiff is trying to pressure him into setting up a perjury trap for POTUS.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Ol Leaky has big surprises in store for him.
BIG SURPRISES

(post by xuenchen removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Two weeks ago, House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff complained that Special Counsel Robert Mueller didn't try hard enough to investigate the "obvious crimes" committed by President Trump.

I'm sure we can all relate to this.

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Tekner

Well, the guy is orange.

And he's a man.

So he's bad.

As evidenced by the 35934095734953409573409573409573409709573409573409 posts that say Orange Man Bad.

No critical thinking needed here, just turn on CNN in the morning for your daily injection of hatred, don't THINK about it as you go about your day, don't THINK when you post on social media about Orange Man Bad, don't THINK when you talk to people about Orange Man Bad.

Because, you know...

Orange Man Bad.

+16 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

You're closer to the truth than you think.

I said way back when Mueller was appointed that his job was not about Russians or obstruction of justice... it was then and has always been an attempt to plug a loophole in how DC works. The FBI is supposed to have enough dirt on any politician that enters Federal office to keep them in line. They always have had that... ever since J. Edgar Hoover set up that database. It takes years of campaigning and serving in lower offices to get to that level, plenty of time for the FBI to dig into every nook and cranny in every orifice in every skeleton in every closet.

Except when some egomaniac billionaire rides an escalator down and gets elected after a few months to President. Oops?

Comey was digging desperately to find something on Trump... anything. His meetings with Trump were full of attempts to find any little bit of dirt that might open up the investigation from Russian collusion to something bigger. That's why he kept notes. But then Trump fired him out of the blue and disrupted the whole nefarious plan. It didn't affect the Russian collusion probe, but it affected Comey's ability to use FBI resources to attack a sitting President. So the deep state screams in panic, and Bob Mueller comes in to finish the job, with Congress firmly behind him.

That's why there was panic every time someone had a dream about Trump firing Mueller. That's why all the talk about making it hard for Trump to fire Mueller. The establishment had to get something to hold over Trump's head, and it didn't matter what that was or how they got it. It's not about dragging someone through a legal process; it's about dragging their name through the mud in front of the public and destroying their chances at election if need be.

It's not even about party. If anyone wants to know who it is about, just listen for the loudest voices crying out in the swamp... Waters, Williams, Schiff, Pelosi, Schumer, et. al. The louder the cries, the more they have to lose if that database is turned on them... D and R combined. Except for Cortez... she was shoed into office for a slightly different reason: she is the antithesis of Trump. There wasn't enough time for the FBI to dig up dirt on her either, but that means now that Trump doesn't have dirt on her (although she seems to be tossing her own dirt around). But it's backfiring... she already cost New York thousands of jobs and billions of dollars. Ilhan Omar as well, got fast-tracked into office... and she's ticking off the Jews along with everyone who supports them, and giving Cortez a chance to catch her falling star to boot.

Mueller has failed... Schiff knows that now, and he's panicking. Good. He deserves some panic.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Well we know why Trump lawyers preferred he did not interview in person. Of course they denied this story but anytime a past or current employee denies something, you must take it as fact because there has been too much denials that turned out to be actually true.

Ex-Trump Lawyer Told Mueller That Trump Is Too Dumb to Testify

Dowd, Woodward reports, decided to conduct a mock interview on January 27 to prove his point.

Trump failed, according to Dowd, but the President still insisted he should testify.

Woodward writes that Dowd saw the “full nightmare” of a potential Mueller interview, and felt Trump acted like an “aggrieved Shakespearean king.”

More surprising is what reportedly happened next: Dowd and Trump’s personal attorney, Jay Sekulow, “went to Mueller's office and re-enacted the mock interview” with the hope of convincing Mueller that Trump couldn’t testify because he is a pathological liar. “He just made something up. That’s his nature,” Dowd reportedly told Mueller.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Yep. I remember years ago, there was this x CIA agent who told his story. According to him, he got hired and went into training. He did very well within the organization and one day he was sent away to some training in another city away from home. After his first day of training he went back to his hotel room to chill and get a bite to eat. There was a knock at his door in the evening, and he thought it odd, because he didn't tell anyone his room number and the only person who knew it was his wife at home. He opens the door, and he said there stood one of the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. He said, "Can I help you?" and she responded "I am here to keep you company tonight.". Well he flat out told her he was married and thanks but no thanks. From then on out his superiors at the CIA treated him like crap. He got passed over for promotions and finally had to GTFO.

They were setting him up and most likely had cameras to film his whole adventure so they could use it against him in the future.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   
when I saw "House Intelligence Committee" and "Chairman Adam Schiff" next to it I had to laugh

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 04:02 AM
link   
So nice to see that Schiff and the DNC has had nothing better to do than chase unicorns for the last three years. The only thing they seem to be able to accomplish is obstructing progress. They're getting absolutely nothing done to benefit us citizens, nothing. I'm sure this circus side show we've been watching the last few years is easily into the billions by now, tax dollars well spent, eh peeps.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr4c0n

I don't think he's dumb, but he has a big problem not running his mouth. He would almost certainly say something wrong, which is why he can't testify.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Yeah, pretty hard to make a case for him being dumb. He has a huge ego, and often says things I wish he hadn't, but he has a good understanding of human nature, and uses it to his advantage.

I personally think he also has a great sense of humor (as long as the humor isn't directed at him).

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

You don't need to be Sherlock Holmes to see what the anti-Trumpers are attempting to do here: The plan is to attack Mueller and his investigation because they now know that nothing will come of it. There will be no real connection or any sign of corruption between Trump and the Russian Bear, they now have two choices, accept it or attack it and its clear that they will attack it. It's the same thing that happened with Comey, when he said that Hillary was basically innocent or didn't really mean to do anything illegal, CNN and the democrats reacted like he was the greatest man alive, he did the job perfectly and worked well and was a great man and then when Comey decided to reopen the investigation he was under attack from those same people. This is the game plan.

When the report comes out and if IF it has nothing to report, no big gun to take Trump out of office then the Democrats and CNN etc will go into full meltdown mode and hit their metaphorical nuclear button and attack pretty much anyone involved in the investigation.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Too bad Schiff does not understand he does not run that investigation.
Perhaps RR should have mentioned that on his way out?
Seems Schiff is set up for a really hard fall on this issue.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Monday March 11, 2019

FYI: Today is "National Napping Day" due to the loss of one sleeping hour this past weekend, when turning our clocks forward.

Proper Form For Napping: twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
March 11, 2019

The potential Trump Collusion "Day of Reckoning" for Democrats, grows closer..

Democrats need to know Donald Trump colluded with Russia.

They just must prove Trump’s presidency is illegitimate, and that SuperHitler’s reign was merely the product of sinister moves by an evil empire which — oddly — is infamous for its use of…the Left’s own preferred system of government.

Furthermore, Trump has to go, because he’s a Nazi — a follower of — strangely — the Left’s increasingly preferred system of government.

Therefore, according to ABC News correspondent Terry Moran Sunday, if no collusion is found, Democrats and the mainstream media will face a day of “reckoning.”

More at: www.redstate.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
You know how people complain about road workers standing around holding up a shovel or just standing around looking at each other and wasting time instead of fixing the holes in the road ,while getting paid pretty good money?
More people need to look at all the lawmakers and apply the same thinking.
Regardless of party, these people who are making really good money and the best health care in the world are not working for the people who are paying them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join