It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender woman arrested in chemical spray attack eyed as hate crime in New York

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

A transgender woman has been arrested in connection to the random attacks of at least seven people who were sprayed with a chemical substance on Friday in New York in what is being investigated as a hate crime.

Thomas J. Heard, 37, was arrested after allegedly threatening someone with a sharp object in the Bronx, and the victim worked with police to track her down. Authorities believe that Heard also was responsible for dousing a man with a pepper spray-like substance at the 125th St. subway station of the A/C/B/D lines on Friday, then running out into the street and spraying five more people.

Soon after, she allegedly attacked another woman waiting for the No. 1 train at W. 96th St. and Broadway. Then, around 2 p.m., a woman appearing to be Heard can be seen on a surveillance video violently kicking a stranger, Denise Galloway, in the leg before spraying her and her boyfriend.

Source: Transgender woman arrested in chemical spray attack eyed as hate crime in New York

Seriously people, now we have blatant attacks on the streets with pepper spray, over what?

Police say the believe that Heard's actions were racially motivated, because all of her victims were white. When police arrested her, they recovered pepper spray and a pair of scissors. She has reportedly been charged with assault as a hate crime, menacing as a hate crime, harassment as a hate crime and assault with criminal possession of a weapon.

Ohhh....skin color. I see, a transgender black woman decides that because people are not her skin color, she has the duty to attack them at will due to her RACIALLY MOTIVATED hate. I'm glad they were able to apprehend her and she is now charged with a hate crime.

Attention Everyone: Skin color does not matter and does not define the person within. Just as we have been told for DECADES about judging black people....it applies to everyone.

NY City, that bastion of tolerance. And some on the left want to abolish the electoral college to allow these type of people to determine the bulk vote of our presidential elections?

SMFH.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
So we have a guy running with scissors and pepper spray in NY. Assaulting people.. arrest him and charge him accordingly. Enough laws on the books for assault, battery, hat ever else.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: mugger

I agree. And the fact that all the victims were white people indicates the underlying motive of the attacks was based upon their skin color. Which, is a racist motive. Yet, we continually hear that black people cannot be racists.

I say ANYONE can be a racist, regardless of their own skin color.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

I say ANYONE can be a racist, regardless of their own skin color.

that's just common sense. It's a shame this loony tripped the light retard, but I hear it happens with loony folk.
Don't be afraid to ask a professional for help.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I really don't like the whole "trans" movement because I see it as a mental disorder that the average person is supposed to accept and ignore. As a conservative white male, I still don't see what this "trans" did as anything more than assault and battery. Anything labeled as a hate crime pisses me off. A crime is a crime regardless of it's victim. Minorities claiming they want equals rights while enjoying their phony "endangered species" laws will never have it.

In short, the "trans" is crazy and "hate crimes" are ignorant..

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Anathros

I have to agree
Seperating out crimes into "hate" crimes is unecessary its just plain assault and there are already laws in place that cover that. To me there has never been a need to make up a "new" crime, it doesn't matter what the motivation, if a crimes been committed, then prosecute. The vast majority of crimes are driven by hate or anger or jealousy, do we seperate those out now too? When in the eyes of the law motivation carries little weight, only evidence of a crime counts

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
A woman committed a crime?

So do what has to be done to criminals?

She is transgender ?

OK what has that to do with anything? She made the transition and is in her

eyes a woman, people looking on may ^think* she doesnt quite pass for a

woman (but would not comment in the majority of cases) SO here is the punch

line. She got to be what she wanted so why the need for the

drawing attention to being TRANS

Just another attention seeker ......

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

I doubt anyone here thinks that blacks cannot be racist. IMO, everybody is to some degree, or prejudiced is a better word.
This person has obvious mental health issues.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Once again, when a singled out skin color is the perp, OMGOMGOMG RACISM! Its a HUGE deal and needs to be taken care of and by GOD, laws need to be passed. When its any other skin color, yes they need to be charged but no, its definitely NOT a hate crime. Its always funny to see the usual trolls, excuse makers come flocking in.
edit on 10-3-2019 by BoscoMoney because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Well at least "she" wont be offended by the pronoun usage of the article.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

A woman committed a crime?

So do what has to be done to criminals?

She is transgender ?

OK what has that to do with anything? She made the transition and is in her

eyes a woman, people looking on may ^think* she doesnt quite pass for a

woman (but would not comment in the majority of cases) SO here is the punch

line. She got to be what she wanted so why the need for the

drawing attention to being TRANS

Just another attention seeker ......

Since women hardly even get their wrists slapped compared to men, if you ever wanna go on -whatever- spree dress up as a girl in case you get caught.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Who cares if it was a gender confused person.

Race.
Gender.
Sexuality.
Beliefs.
Politics.
Whatever.

The only thing to consider is how you behave as a human being.
Obey the law and you'll be fine most of the time.
Disobey it and be not fine every time.

Applies to all EQUALLY. Even we straight white males.

You assault someone you go to gaol.

Our life choices or the way we're born does not excuse anyone from taking responsibility for their actions.

This is how TRUE equality works.

top topics

join