It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A theory I forgot where I heard; about intelligent dinosaurs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
So this will be a short one as I want some input.

I heard a theory about the dinosaurs evolving to very intelligent ones, leaving earth, cleaning it for human experiments etc some million years ago. They are not called the reptilians from other systems but from here, and maybe lost the control of earth to the greys etc or joined to the reptilians and went to the other systems after it. Its pure fantasy but still, interesting. Did you guys read any theories like these? I really want to know.

Thanks ATS.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
did this theory include what they did with their technological achievements and or homes and or print on the world?

2nd

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Why would Greys not wear clothes, nor have hair. We have it to regulate temperature, would they not need regulation on an orbiting planets solar system. Reptilians are different, would they lay in the sun until a temperature was reached ?

Most dinosaurs appear to be plodding hulks, not articulate appendaged creatures. Fingers and opposing thumb.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: belkide

I have heard fictional stories about how an intelligent reptile species secretly living underground, on the moon, in the sky, or in the white house, have been controlling the social paths of humanity for thousands of years. But that wouldn’t be considered dinosaurs. Dinosaurs are classified as a specific kind of animal with specific traits, and body models. That is how we know that modern birds are from the same lineage as theropods.

Unless you were talking about tyrannosaurus Armstrong, the first dinosaur to walk on the moon.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I think this was a bit of a side story in one of the Jurassic park movies, about raptors and how the brain case was about the same size as humans.

I have always held the theory that some UFO's could be dino's returning to earth after an interstellar voyage. they lived longer than us puny mamals, had a thicker dermis to avoid radiation, and were around for 6 million years or so, how long for mankind so far?

Not saying this is true, just possible.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

It made for an interesting episode of Star Trek Voyager. And much like the episode suggests, whatever the truth is, we'll never get to hear about it if it contradicts the status quo.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

Well, actually..

Even large stuctures like the pyramids will probably be gone a million years from now. Let alone houses, roads or other similar structures an old civilisation might have used. And if they developed roughly like we do now, much of their knowledge would be virtual, stored in some kind of world wide web, like the one we have build and still are building for the last (mere) 50 years. So, the fact that we do not see much of a "footprint" of an older civilisation does not really surprise me.

And then - there ARE actually a lot of very, very old structures that seem to be build to a similar plan / construction method, all over the world, which we can't explain either. For example you may want to look into the works of Alexander Koltypin, a Russian scientist, who suggested that older civilisations left petrified tracks of their vehicles and created huge underground caves.

If older civilisations did what we do today - burn a lot of fossile fuels - you should see evidence of that. And actually - that's exactly what we see if we study history: there indeed have been periods of rapid temperature rise in the past. So, who knows.

There have been strange, very old objects found that we can't really explain, for example an artifact discovered in London, Texas, USA, in 1934. It is an hammer - yes, exactly like one you'd expect it to be - embedded in stone. The problem is that the hammer and the surrounding stone are 400 million years old. The head of the hammer consists of 97 pure iron, 2 percent chlorine, and 1 percent sulfur. Weird OOPART..

But consider another possibility: they never left! They are still here, underground, living in huge caverns, and using cross-breed bio-robots that we know as "greys" to interact with us...

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

I kind of remember that hammer being measured wrong, and the rock cast around it was molten lava or something some sort, plus the carbon dating on rocks are not always accurate. Still interesting tho. There is also a fuse which is dated way back, kind of same story. But of course dont take this as an opposing comment, just being sceptical you know. I always wish the crazy theories are true and I go after them.

I think there are some beings under ground too. We need a lava machine to ourselves to melt and check stuff out. First candidate would be the south pole.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

You beat me to it!

I actually just saw this episode again a week or so ago, so good.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

i understand they did learn how to talk

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Ahahaha =) my god we are so underevolved or we have to unlock the parts we dont use. "Humans are the most evolved creatures whom can not use their potential to full" bla bla.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

question one - how did " dinosaurs " acheive this ??????????????

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Sounds like you might be talking about the Raptors. During the dinosaur extinction they went underground somewhere in South America. They evolved, developed technology, and eventually became the feathered serpents worshipped by South American human civilizations.

Does this sound familiar?

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Look into the Silurian Hypothesis. It's basically a thought experiment about dinosaurs evolving to a similar level as us, or even beyond us, and what traces they would leave behind on the planet and how we would go about detecting them.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Hey I've heard that theory too. While i cant take the time to go look up links to people who are proponents of the theory i can say where its origen come from.

There was a species of dinosaur that was related to raptors. Speculation had it that if an astroid hadn't impacted earth and eliminated much of the dinosaurs including them that they would have been the likely species that would have ascended to the position humans find themselves as the premier intelligent species on earth. Alas that didnt come to fruition and humans evolved millions of years later.

People took that and ran with making up tales of sentient lizard people who live under the earth and are space capable.
edit on 10-3-2019 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Well, some dinosaurs evolved into chickens while others are our aligators and crocks. But by far the most technologically evolved are Humans. We share protein sugar type with the birds and crocks, not with most other mammals. Some scientists say we changed protein sugars about a hundred thirty thousand years ago, but I don't think that is true, I think that the hominids go back far in time and over the millions of years actually evolved closer to the mammals but us Raptors still stand on two legs. Even our minds are electrically structured like birds, but have the physiology of a pig brain. We also wear colorful things like birds collect colored things.

We are the Reptilians, all of us.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   

edit on 10-3-2019 by ByteChanger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

We are the Reptilians, all of us.

This is a hypothesis I hadn't even considered before, interesting.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Unless you were talking about tyrannosaurus Armstrong, the first dinosaur to walk on the moon.

But did he, like the T-Rex, have tiny piano-playing hands...?

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

We're on the verge of nano-bot technology. If a species could become interplanetary I could fathom the ability to make nano-bots, I could fathom the ability of those machines to be meticulous in cleaning up after their owners. But the truth is all things decay, when we find dinosaur remains they are often fragments, it's extremely rare to find full fossils.

Also why would they wear clothes? temperature would be controlled in space unless they're keen on the coldness of space. The inhabitants of the ISS do alright. Just noticed you mean planets...

Implants. Things like artificial subdermal insulation, we're fast approaching this kind of technology ourselves and we haven't even put a man on Mars yet. Hell then there's AI...

I imagine AI would want to link with us as much as we do with machines. If that relationship can prove to be harmonious and productive I see no reason why any species can travel at the speed of light.

Just upload the mind, beam the information to a outpost built by machines and voila! A new body and a new part of space.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join