It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush voted worst actor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Conspicuous by his absence, however, was the winner of the worst actor in a leading role.
The accolade went to one George W Bush for his performance as the American president in Michael Moore's documentary, Fahrenheit 9/11.
He also won for being half of the year's worst screen double act when paired with either Condoleezza Rice, US secretary of state, or My Pet Goat, the book he was reading to schoolchildren on the morning of September 11, 2001.
Footage of Mr Bush continuing to read after being given first word of the attacks on the World Trade Centre and the Pentagon was one of the key scenes in Moore's highly critical film.
Two other Fahrenheit stars were "honoured". Donald Rumsfeld, defence secretary, was named worst supporting actor and Britney Spears, the pop star, won for worst supporting actress for a clip in which she declared blind faith in Mr Bush's policies while popping chewing gum.

www.theherald.co.uk...

"My Pet Goat"........that poor title will live in infamy ever more!
Brit Spears is Sooooo much higher on the respect scale NOW!

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Great find, really funny. Got any more BT? Hmmm, do they have a Best Rainman Imitation Award? Or how about Best Deer Staring Into Headlights Award?

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Great find, really funny. Got any more BT? Hmmm, do they have a Best Rainman Imitation Award? Or how about Best Deer Staring Into Headlights Award?

that was funny!
I like to spotlight myself. Bambi needs a good car conviction. Those cute big eyes! Oh my!

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Actually, Bambi could win that award. I think it is the first scene Bambi just stands there and looks with a blank face.

new topics

top topics

join