It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lie Detector Test for 3

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

a reply to: UncleTomahawk

once again lol for entertainment purposes...

Why did the Nigerian brothers beat him up? Especially when someone at Smollet's building saw them together earlier that evening.

LOL and wasn"t it another tenant that called for the paramedics and police? Jussie originally wanted to keep in on the down low, but the acquaintance got involved.

First off jussie had just arrived back in town by plane. I do not know who called but i can easily speculate that perhaps jussie did not want to report the incident and was talked into it.

That just shows that he likely did not pay to have this done.

LOL is there a reason you are neglecting on speculating why the the Nigerian brothers beat him up, when you readily admit you most of your theory is nothing but speculation. LOL whats one more speculation gonna hurt.

Cause you should know grand juries usually dont indict on speculations, they got some facts that just dont jibe with Jussie's story. LOL in fact DA's can get grilled when they bring cases before a grand jury that has no merit. If they traced that faux hate mail back to him... Geragos will have his work cut out for him

I have speculated on such several times to the point that many are tired or reading such in both threads.

Grand juries get the job done the majority of the time because the defense is not allowed to present evidence or witnesses. It is a very weak point in our justice system.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Why did the Nigerian brothers beat him up? Especially when someone at Smollet's building saw them together earlier that evening.

LOL and wasn"t it another tenant that called for the paramedics and police? Jussie originally wanted to keep in on the down low, but the acquaintance got involved.

First off jussie had just arrived back in town by plane. I do not know who called but i can easily speculate that perhaps jussie did not want to report the incident and was talked into it.

LOL is there a reason you are neglecting on speculating why the the Nigerian brothers beat him up, when you readily admit you most of your theory is nothing but speculation. LOL whats one more speculation gonna hurt.

Cause you should know grand juries usually dont indict on speculations, they got some facts that just dont jibe with Jussie's story. LOL in fact DA's can get grilled when they bring cases before a grand jury that has no merit. If they traced that faux hate mail back to him... Geragos will have his work cut out for him

I have speculated on such several times to the point that many are tired or reading such in both threads.

Grand juries get the job done the majority of the time because the defense is not allowed to present evidence or witnesses. It is a very weak point in our justice system.

You cannot even cite a crime the two brothers should be charged with.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

That is false.

I do not want to cite a crime for you because you are not presenting any logical debate.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

LOL Ive read both threads didn't see it, LOL must have been weak sauce if it's lost it potency already or was it speculation before some damning facts came out. Like 3 days before... depression is real quote from Jussie. All I know is the chief of police says there is much more evidence they have that it is a hoax.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

It was his choreographer, who had picked him up from the airport and was at the apartment. The choreographer talked Smollett into letting him call and Smollett told police that he (Smollett) “believed it was in his best interest to report it.”

Whatever reluctance he had in the beginning, if it was even real, seems to have disappeared pretty quickly and with finality.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

That is false.

I do not want to cite a crime for you because you are not presenting any logical debate.

Weak sauce.
You basically admitted there is no evidence to build a criminal case against the two brothers concerning a physical attack against Smollet.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
How would you build a case against those who are cooperating?
Without the brothers there would still be debate if it was a hoax or not.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

And Remember, Smollett set the high bar calling it a hate crime.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Yes the police chief did say that but he also said the check was the best piece.

That should tell you everything you need to know about the police superintendent.

A check for stuff that was verified to have been givin such as training and nutritional supplements.

Are we supposed to believe the check was for a staged event and all the training and supplements was done for free?

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

That is false.

Weak sauce.
You basically admitted there is no evidence to build a criminal case against the two brothers concerning a physical attack against Smollet.

You are attempting to put words in my mouth. If you want to believe that two men who attacked someone and sold drugs should go free then that is your right.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
How would you build a case against those who are cooperating?
Without the brothers there would still be debate if it was a hoax or not.

It happens all the time and do not forget the admitted drug dealing. What if they had also admitted to a murder. Would you want to ignore that too?

I suppose if they wore a maga hat in the murder you would be cool with it though.

There is much debate over the incident and the police are being investigated for all the leaks surrounding the case that led the public to believe he was guilty.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

That is false.

Weak sauce.

You are attempting to put words in my mouth. If you want to believe that two men who attacked someone and sold drugs should go free then that is your right.

No, you haven’t cited or quote any proof the two brothers are guilty of a hate crime as the supposed victim claims.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I still do not believe in hate crimes nor am i a district attorney who charges people.

It is not clear what you are wanting from myself.

The only thing that the brothers have is their word against jussie. They have admitted to everything accept that it was their idea.

They would fail a test if the fbi gave them one and jussie would pass.

This is a he said she said and their is no solid evidence that jussie paid.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Yet you responded to it anyhow.

Either you did not care or you cared enough to respond.

Nope, I just wanted to take another swipe at the Scam Sandwich. 16 felony counts, they sure have it in for his scammy ass.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I agree it seems like they sure have it out for him.

Sounds like their other option would have been to charge him one count for every word he spoke.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Just like you're ignoring the 18 murders that occurred in the very same city at the very same time while an over reach of police was used to investigate an upset actor from TV??

This has got to be just about one of the worst OP's I have ever read on ATS...

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I still do not believe in hate crimes nor am i a district attorney who charges people.

You don’t believe Jessie is lying, but you get to dictate what he is a victim of? When the victim you say is not lying claims he was a victim of a hate crime in accordance with standarding law.

Well that is self centered of ya.

The only thing that the brothers have is their word against jussie.

True or false. Smollett’s indictment listed several pieces of evidence besides the two brothers testimony. Such as video evidence, and witness accounts from people in the area.

They have admitted to everything accept that it was their idea.

Please cite a source, and quote in the two brothers own words what they admitted to.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
So let me get this straight Jussie trains with and buys supplements from the Nigerians, pays them $3500, then they decide independently that they are going to attack him put a noose around his neck and spray him with bleach because???

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ttobban

Just like you're ignoring the 18 murders that occurred in the very same city at the very same time while an over reach of police was used to investigate an upset actor from TV??

This has got to be just about one of the worst OP's I have ever read on ATS...

I have not ignored that and from recent reports the murder rate there is down by 50% in the first two months of this year.

Extremely odd that you would think that having the three take lie detector test by the fbi would not be worthy of discussion yet you stopped in to deflect from the op.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

What if they had also admitted to a murder. Would you want to ignore that too?

What if jussie just hadn't sent himself a threatening letter with white powder in it?
What if jussie hadn't arranged for the two Nigerian brothers to perpetrate a fake hate crime against blacks and gays?

There is actually no debate as the police recommended charges to the district attorney and they took it in front of a grand jury, steps taken to ensure a fair enforcement of our justice system. The district attorney could have just charged jussie. Due diligence was done by presenting this to the grand jury.

The only one alleging leaks surrounding the case is you. Unless you would like to produce a source saying such.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join