It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lie Detector Test for 3

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I did not say that the police present it. I said they present it.

The pronoun 'they' in the sentence you wrote refers to the police since you made them the participants in the discourse.

If the police have proper evidence they...

If you really wanted to say it was the prosecutor then you need to actually mention the prosecutor. Some of us here (me) actually use proper sentence structure and format.

BS

You are wrong.

They can mean the police or the prosecutors. Simply because the police most certainly work for and with the prosecutors.

You should be held to account for your underhanded tactics.

Police do not work for a prosecutor. Period.

You should stop fabricating things to make up for your failure to research the topics you discuss.

Sure they do.

They have to follow their orders.

The American Bar Association forgot to mention that I guess. Can you tell me where it says the police work for them and have to follow their orders?

Time to move the goal posts?

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I believe that in the case of Jussie Smollett and the gang they should all under go lie detector test performed by someone separate from the cpd and state of Illinois.

It is not at all common place for people who admit to crimes to be giving a pass for such serious crimes just to claim circumstantial evidence against a third person.

So far the state has presented nothing solid in evidence against jussie and they seem to have simply concocted a story to fit their narrative.

The police are currently under investigation for serious information being leaked throughout the investigation.

It is very possible that the 2 brothers have lied to police to stay out of jail or possibly something worse.

I find that it would be helpful to the case to have all three of the people involved in this to be givin lie detector test performed by maybe the fbi.

This could go far in determining where the truth is in this situation.

Simply put what would the two brothers have to lose by submitting to a test if they are being honest?

Is anyone opposed to the 2 or 3 undergoing a lie detector test and if so why?

You probably believe in santa and the toothfairy as well.
What you believe is a joke.
The turd jussie is indicted and may be further indicted for federal crimes.
If you believe or not.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   

BS

You are wrong.

Nope. The CPD told me I am correct.

(post by MykeNukem removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   

a reply to: putnam6

Many others disagree with you on the riot issue.

The check had a valid purpose of training and nutritional supplements. Text messages show he was in training for such and work was being done for the payment that had nothing to do with an attack.

LMAO, yea I mean who wouldn't put "Payment for Hoax Lynching" in the memo line of the cheque.

Shake your head.
edit on 3/10/2019 by MykeNukem because: sp.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

Just what crime do you think the two brothers should be charged with just for the record?

Yes it was said by fox news radio when they were reporting on the indictments. I would suspect it is in the indictments that are linked in the thread about the indictments.

Here is an idea instead of being blatantly obtuse?

Why not actually quote Fox News and the actual indictments instead of hoping they say what you want them to say?

It seems it’s been repeatedly pointed out to you in other threads being paid to punch someone as in a boxing match, wrestling match, or staged event is not an attack under the law.

edit on 11-3-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I guess you would find the below linked to videos concerning reading body language interesting. No lie detector test needed.

All The Proof You Need Jussie Smollett Staged His Attack - Body Language Secrets
m.youtube.com...

Dr. Phil Dissects Jussie Smollett's Lying | Joe Rogan
m.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 05:08 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 05:54 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Why are people still going on about this jussie idiot. It's got what, 16 felony counts against it, let a jury decide and be done with it.

Cheers - Dave

16 counts for the alleged crime is way out of proportion.

The police screwed up and leaked everything in the investigation and made jussie look guilty when he may not be.

Like I said, leave it up to a jury. This carrying on about some stupid guy doing stupid # is getting old.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Like I said, leave it up to a jury.

They did and the Scam Sandwich got indicted.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

a reply to: putnam6

Many others disagree with you on the riot issue.

The check had a valid purpose of training and nutritional supplements. Text messages show he was in training for such and work was being done for the payment that had nothing to do with an attack.

LMAO, yea I mean who wouldn't put "Payment for Hoax Lynching" in the memo line of the cheque.

Shake your head.

Someone that was paying for fitness and nutrition services that was being performed by one of the brothers.

Why would someone pay for a crime to take place with a check?

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Like I said, leave it up to a jury.

They did and the Scam Sandwich got indicted.

You think a grand jury where the defense is not allowed to state their case or present evidence is proof of guilt?

It is not.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Where did I say that? Scam Sandwich can have its day in court but I think the prosecution will feast on it.

edit on 11-3-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Where did I say that? Scam Sandwich can have its day in court but I think the prosecution will feast on it.

Yes you got me there.

Should have said "do you think" instead of you think.

Either way the question mark should have clued you into it being a question and not a statement.

Personally i do not have any faith that a grand jury is presented with truth.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

once again lol for entertainment purposes...

Why did the Nigerian brothers beat him up? Especially when someone at Smollet's building saw them together earlier that evening.

LOL and wasn"t it another tenant that called for the paramedics and police? Jussie originally wanted to keep in on the down low, but the acquaintance got involved.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Why did the Nigerian brothers beat him up? Especially when someone at Smollet's building saw them together earlier that evening.

LOL and wasn"t it another tenant that called for the paramedics and police? Jussie originally wanted to keep in on the down low, but the acquaintance got involved.

First off jussie had just arrived back in town by plane. I do not know who called but i can easily speculate that perhaps jussie did not want to report the incident and was talked into it.

That just shows that he likely did not pay to have this done.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I didn't care about your question since it didn't have anything to do with what I said or how the Criminal Jussie-tice system works.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

First off jussie had just arrived back in town by plane. I do not know who called but i can easily speculate that perhaps jussie did not want to report the incident and was talked into it.

That just shows that he likely did not pay to have this done.

LOL is there a reason you are neglecting on speculating why the the Nigerian brothers beat him up, when you readily admit you most of your theory is nothing but speculation. LOL whats one more speculation gonna hurt.

Cause you should know grand juries usually dont indict on speculations, they got some facts that just dont jibe with Jussie's story. LOL in fact DA's can get grilled when they bring cases before a grand jury that has no merit. If they traced that faux hate mail back to him... Geragos will have his work cut out for him

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I didn't care about your question since it didn't have anything to do with what I said or how the Criminal Jussie-tice system works.

Yet you responded to it anyhow.

Either you did not care or you cared enough to respond.

The answer is obvious.

It had everything to do with how the criminal justice system works.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join