It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lie Detector Test for 3

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
a reply to: Athetos

I don’t know for sure what happend to Jussie but his version of events isn’t believable.

That's funny givin that his story is true.

His version said someone beat him up. The two have admitted to that.

You can cite were the brothers said they struck Jussie? you made that up completely.

Yes it was said by fox news radio when they were reporting on the indictments. I would suspect it is in the indictments that are linked in the thread about the indictments.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Okay.
They were caught on camera buying the items used in the attack the day before.

They were friends of Jussie.

He paid them $3,500.00

They testified before the grand jury.

The grand jury indicted Jussie.

I have heard the grand juries could indict a ham sandwich!

The 3500 was for new abs and nutritional supplements that the brothers text messages verified that jussie was receiving and he texted about it with them. Those messages appeared in the first smollett thread along with the details about the check memo for fitness training for an upcoming video jussie was making.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

[
Yes but it would go far in proving this case.

It wouldn't prove anything one way or the other since they are beatable.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk
I am willing to wait for the trial.
It isn’t looking good for Jussie, but then again, the evidence was against OJ Simpson and he got off.

Is

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I would suspect it is in the indictments that are linked in the thread about the indictments.

And you would be wrong in that as you are in so many other of your posts.

I don't even know why I try any more other than it's akin to driving past an automobile accident and the morbid curiosity is practically impossible to resist.

Jussie Smollett Indictment - (direct .pdf link)

Please find where it mentions any statement at all by the brothers.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

[
Yes but it would go far in proving this case.

It wouldn't prove anything one way or the other since they are beatable.

In this case there are 3 that could be tested and it would most certainly go far in determining the truth here.

The chances of all 3 successfully cheating the test are very slim.

If the two brothers are found to be deceptive then that would go very far in understanding what took place.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

The possibility exists, therefore it's useless.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

I would suspect it is in the indictments that are linked in the thread about the indictments.

I don't even know why I try any more other than it's akin to driving past an automobile accident and the morbid curiosity is practically impossible to resist.

Thanks for the link.

As i said for the 5th time now it was reported by fox news radio that the police admitted the brothers struck jussie and they were reporting on the indictments at the time.

If you want to believe that it was set up to happen under a camera but there was no actual violence then that makes you not reliable in thought.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

As is jusssie the anti black homophobic former actor.
No more hoaxes for that race hustler.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Would a lie detector test negate the 16 indictments he's facing?

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

NOPE!

By your reasoning we should burn all lie detection devices and hang anyone who practices such witchcraft.

It would go very far in determining the truth and it seems like you are covering for the CPD or just being contrary for the sake of doing so.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
Sure parts of his story can be true. It’s the attempted hanging hate crime part that I don’t believe.

Believe it.

It happened.

The only question is if it was jussies idea or the brothers idea. Should that question equal to the two brothers getting away completely from facing justice for their role?

If 3 people rob a bank and two of them claim one paid them to do it should the two get away free? That should raise your suspicion in this case.

The police are more interested in Jussie because he is the main culprit and created a media spectacle. They got the brothers to flip on Jussie for lessing/dropping their punishment. This is the standard procedure in many cases where they want the bigger fish, so they get the small fish to snitch.

This case is not equivalent to a bank heist.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
Would a lie detector test negate the 16 indictments he's facing?

It depends on the results.

The problem in this case is the leaks by the police that they are under investigation for has created an unfair sense of guilt toward jussie and test results could go far in breaking down that damage done.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Thanks for the link.

As i said for the 5th time now it was reported by fox news radio that the police admitted the brothers struck jussie and they were reporting on the indictments at the time.

If you want to believe that it was set up to happen under a camera but there was no actual violence then that makes you not reliable in thought.

They did strike Jussie, but his injuries were self-inflicted.... i.e., the cut under his eye was not from the brothers hitting him.

Look, I part of me admires you for trying to go against the grain, but your logic is failing on this case.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Foxnews radio has transcripts of all news items, I'm sure you can cite it, unless of course it was opinion (not facts). then there may not be transcripts.

You can always admit you were wrong and made that up now that other facts come to light.

How do you know the brothers didn't take a plograph already, I bet they did and passed. (see I can make up facts too)
edit on 10-3-2019 by thedigirati because: I can

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: Athetos
Sure parts of his story can be true. It’s the attempted hanging hate crime part that I don’t believe.

Believe it.

It happened.

The only question is if it was jussies idea or the brothers idea. Should that question equal to the two brothers getting away completely from facing justice for their role?

If 3 people rob a bank and two of them claim one paid them to do it should the two get away free? That should raise your suspicion in this case.

The police are more interested in Jussie because he is the main culprit and created a media spectacle. They got the brothers to flip on Jussie for lessing/dropping their punishment. This is the standard procedure in many cases where they want the bigger fish, so they get the small fish to snitch.

This case is not equivalent to a bank heist.

NOPE!

In most cases all three would be charged and then sentences reduced for corporation. It may even be possible for the feds to pick up the case against the 2 brothers for their role in criminal activity.

Jussie is not at all a bigger fish! The brothers have admitted to being drug dealers.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Foxnews radio has transcripts of all news items, I'm sure you can cite it, unless of course it was opinion (not facts). then there may not be transcripts.

COOL.

It was i think either the first nite or the second nite after the indictments around 9 pm.

It was a woman but i do not remember her name.

There is likely an easier way to find those police statements though. All the reporting in this case is scattered though.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Great, So I'm sure it won't take you long to find it, you made the claim you back it up.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

Thanks for the link.

They did strike Jussie, but his injuries were self-inflicted.... i.e., the cut under his eye was not from the brothers hitting him.

Look, I part of me admires you for trying to go against the grain, but your logic is failing on this case.

That is circumstantial.

You understand they hit him but claim the marks were from himself.

All the evidence against him is circumstantial and if it was not it would not have taken a grand jury to indict him.

If they would have had a "smoking gun" then they would have presented it and went straight to indictments.

The brothers never put up a defense. They just appeared to cave right off even without being charged with anything.

A lie detector test would be a good choice in this case and would be more substantial than any evidence presented against jussie at this point.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Great, So I'm sure it won't take you long to find it, you made the claim you back it up.

No i did not make the claim the police and fox news radio did.

Perhaps you are just taking the piss so you can ignore the evidence and the fact the brothers were never subjected to any scrutiny over their claims.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join