It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lie Detector Test for 3

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
That smollett turd shouldn't have committed a terrorist attack.
He shouldn't have filed a false police report saying white people beat him. He shouldn't have lied to the police.
What a piece of crap.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Everything has been cited in the two threads.

Some people just do not know when to say win.

There is no evidence against jussie.

There is much evidence against the brothers.

It is all been said in the threads.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

You have no proof any of what you say happened.

Please stop calling names.

edit on 12-3-2019 by UncleTomahawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

The walking feces that is smollett has been indicted on 16 charges from his attempted hate crime hoax against blacks and gays.

The turd smollett is under investigation by the fbi for a terrorist attack.

Jussie is a piece of crap.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
a reply to: shooterbrody

You have no proof any of what you say happened.

Please stop calling names.

You saying no proof is hyserical
you've lied twice that I can point to in this thread
you KNOW you have lied but still do it..
You have NO Credibility....

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

No i have not lied at all. Twisting my words does not equate a lie. Also such has no bearing on jussies innocence or the brothers and police guilt.

How about we put the childish stuff to the side and focus on what has happened. The heart of the case against jussie does not exist.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
A good friend of mine is one of the top polygrapher in the nation. He did it for 20+ years in the Air Force OSI, worked out of Abu Ghraib prison many times and continues as a high GS-14 today. He told me to never take one no matter what, unless it is one designed for a job. The ones designed for a job are different in they give the same questions year after year to compare if there are changes.

The ones given to criminals are more of a psychological event than anything else. His primary goal in every case was to get people to admit to a crime without having 100% proof they did it with the test. It would go something like, you are lying, the test shows us you are lying, everyone knows you did it so just confess and you can move on in your life...They would have the person crying, giving them hugs, telling them it is the right thing to do so on and so on...then once the person confesses they walk out and high five each other.

edit on 12-3-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Yes that sounds like many stories i have heard. My thought was definitely in the assumption that the testers would have to be unbiased and it would not give definitive answers but since there were 3 it could provide some insight.

I wonder if the eye detect systems are any better?

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

So, being factually incorrect is not lying? Great, show any link that show the brothers struck jussie smollet
as you assert happened. No one else claims he was struck besides jussie and you. You are making an incorrect assumption.show a direct link to prove your assertion, heresay is not applicable.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   

show any link that show the brothers struck jussie smollet

Such was posted on page 3 or 4 by a member. I think rodger.......

On top of that think why would the two buy the materials and go out in the middle of the nite if they were not going to assault jussie?

edit on 12-3-2019 by UncleTomahawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

show any link that show the brothers struck jussie smollet

Such was posted on page 3 or 4 by a member. I think rodger.......

On top of that think why would the two buy the materials and go out in the middle of the nite if they were not going to assault jussie?

Instead of going by what you think and the hearsay you hate, please cite a source and quote from that source. Or link to the post you are referring to. Or you just making up more stuff?

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

It is in the thread. Go for it.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

It is in the thread. Go for it.

I have cited sources and evidence to make my case. You have blatantly posted falsehoods, items out of context, and you have noting but hearsay.

I guess there is nothing to cite to back your claims, so you spread falsehoods.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Mod Note:

Knock off the personal insults and stick to the topic. If this continues Posting Bans are very possible.

Go after the ball not the player.

Other members or opinions of other members are never on topic anywhere on ATS. Be Warned.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   

so, no link to anything. No substance at all.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

so, no link to anything. No substance at all.

That sums up the op quite nicely.
Jussie is crap.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Here are links to the prosecutor’s proffer on their evidence against Smollett from his bond hearing. Obviously you care about citable facts, yes that is sarcasm.

Read the Proffer: Prosecutors Detail Allegations Against Jussie Smollett

www.nbcchicago.com...

To link the proffer

www.documentcloud.org.../p1

edit on 13-3-2019 by neutronflux because: Fixed

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I really want you all to be satisfied and i urge you all who are asking for links to read the thread cause every link asked for is in either this thread or one of the others.

No one except a few members here question if the attack took place. It did and such has been proven over and over via links in this thread and others.

It is fine if you want to try to claim that myself saying the brothers said on gma that the check was for fitness is somehow incorrect. That is fine but for all others they understand that the lawyer was speaking on behalf on the brothers and she verified the payment was for fitness.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I like that.

"Queen for a day"

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Why.

Jessie’s account is know to be fabricated. He said the skin around his attackers eyes was white.

The bond proffer citing the evidence that Smollett staged a hoax shows your narrative the check is the CPD’s key evidence is false.

You are unable to cite sources and evidence to back your claims.

You have been caught in numerous falsehoods.

Body language experts have repeatedly stated Smollett was not telling the truth during his interviews.
edit on 13-3-2019 by neutronflux because: Fixed more

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join