It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lie Detector Test for 3

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

No it is true they said it on gma via their legal representative.

Let's focus on the events and what they mean instead of trying to play gotcha games. Even if i misspeak it has no bearing on the facts coming out now.

The signs are now pointing to what i have been trying to convey to you all along. The police do not have anything tangible in this case and they took the word of two guys who admitted to buying the supplies and the attack and were facing serious jail time.

The police went over the top in their billing of the case to try to pressure jussie into giving into the pressure regardless of the truth. This is a very common tactic of the police and it usually works because often people do not have the means or the truth on their side in order to fight against this tactic.

I have confidence that they can track the letter and further prove that jussie is not to blame here. They can trace the Tylenol to the specific batch and the crayons used to write the letter and even the magazines used for the lettering along with the postal evidence.

I do not really know why the two would do this but they most certainly did and their story of jussie paying them has fell apart. The police superintendent came out on tv and straight up lied and said the check was specifically for the event. Someone in his department fed him that lie and it severely hurt jussies reputation in the public.

Their lawyer has played a large role in all this too and should be questioned along with the brothers. The police need to go back to the drawing board and file charges on the brothers the way they did jussie. There is a way to get to the bottom of this and the brothers records should be examined and brought under scrutiny so that they can figure out the true motive for this crime.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

Would you like to cite some evidence?

You said the two brothers made a statement on GMA. That was a blatant falsehood.

You said the check was for basically for personal training.

You left out:

Jussie Smollett took advantage of Osundairo brothers, lawyer says
chicago.suntimes.com...

Schmidt said the $3,500 check the brothers received, which was marked as a payment for a personal training program, was also intended, in a nuanced way, for the staged attack.

“They were paid for the training … but they were also asked to do this favor for him,” she told GMA anchor George Stephanopoulos.

Explaining further, Schmidt said: “If you’re friends, and I’m saying ‘Hey, I’m going to pay you for training, I’m also asking you to do me a favor’ … and the favor was to stage the attack.”

Schmidt said the brothers were not looking for anything in return from police for telling the truth and reiterated what she’s said previously: They regret their actions.

Sad all you can do is make up things to create your own delusion.

Do you want to keep on going about the lie detector test when Smollet is betrayed by his own body language?

All The Proof You Need Jussie Smollett Staged His Attack - Body Language Secrets
m.youtube.com...

Is reading body language less revealing than a lie detector test. In fact, reading body language is an important part of a lie detector test.
edit on 12-3-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Then what crime do you think the brothers are guilty of for the cops to start a new investigation?

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Give it up already. If you pay or retain someone to speak on your behalf it is no different that you speaking.

You ignore everything in favor of trying to attack myself and you do it over and over.

Body language experts are much different than some tv personality claiming this or that and i would welcome such if they were independent and non biased but that is second imo to a lie detector but both together when done professionally without bias can paint a decent picture sometimes.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Then what crime do you think the brothers are guilty of for the cops to start a new investigation?

That is a more answerable question.

It seems that they should be subject to the same stuff jussie has been. Lying to police. Disorderly conduct. If the police used the same type of over billing then it could be 30 or 40 counts...They could be facing 100+years in jail.

If they put the same kind of pressure on them as they did jussie then the brothers would sing like birds and plea.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

You said the two brothers made a statement. Not a single female lawyer.

You

The brothers stated on gma this morning that the check was for nutrition and training.

Please link to the clip where the “brothers stated on gma” anything about a check.

You are caught in a anther falsehood.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

You

. Lying to police. Disorderly conduct.

Then cite the evidence to make the case.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I am not the cpd the fbi or the da.

It has been proven they sold drugs,bought the supplies and attacked jussie and lied about the check being payment for the attack.

All this has been cited in the two threads here at ats.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Are you are saying I didn’t quote body language experts?

Face The Truth: Vivica A. Fox Sits With Body Language Expert To Determine If Costar Jussie Smollett Is Lyon

bossip.com...

“He, in my opinion, might have suffered through something, I don’t think he suffered through the story he gave us.” Reiman summarizes. “There were too many red flags for me to think this story was 100% accurate.”

Well, there you go. I probably can find a more damning account if you like.

Now.
Is reading body language less revealing than a lie detector test. In fact, reading body language is an important part of a lie detector test.

edit on 12-3-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

You

The brothers stated on gma this morning that the check was for nutrition and training.

Please link to the clip where the “brothers stated on gma” anything about a check.

What do you not understand about her being their representative? She was speaking on their behalf. It is legal and is no different in a court of law or gma.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

I am not the cpd the fbi or the da.

It has been proven they sold drugs,bought the supplies and attacked jussie and lied about the check being payment for the attack.

All this has been cited in the two threads here at ats.

So. You have no evidence the two brothers are lying concerning Smollet. When Smollett has a history lying to law enforcement.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Are you are saying I didn’t quote body language experts?

Face The Truth: Vivica A. Fox Sits With Body Language Expert To Determine If Costar Jussie Smollett Is Lyon

bossip.com...

“He, in my opinion, might have suffered through something, I don’t think he suffered through the story he gave us.” Reiman summarizes. “There were too many red flags for me to think this story was 100% accurate.”

Well, there you go. I probably can find a more damning account if you like.

Now.

Look you are not being logical and you are ignoring my answers here.

I said that if the person is not biased it can go along way in determining truth.

If you want it so much then make a thread about it.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Stop ignoring my answers and spinning.

They told the police that the payment was for the attack and now they say it is not but was a favor they done and the money in the check is accounted for.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

You

What do you not understand about her being their representative? She was speaking on their behalf. It is legal and is no different in a court of law or gma.

Again, you

I want you to link to that video where the two brothers made a statement on GMA. Must be where you left your credibility.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Stop ignoring my answers and spinning.

They told the police that the payment was for the attack and now they say it is not but was a favor they done and the money in the check is accounted for.

Then quote and cite a source where the two brothers made such a statement. Or is that another blatant falsehood to keep your false argument alive.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

You do not seem capable any longer of rational debate. You are ignoring truth.

Take your gotcha stuff away from here and be real for once.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

You do not seem capable any longer of rational debate. You are ignoring truth.

Take your gotcha stuff away from here and be real for once.

You are the the one that cannot link to anything to support your flawed opinion.

Got any sources and evidence you would like to link to and cite.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Links are not a substitute for common sense.

That is something you have to achieve on your own.

You can do it!

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Links are not a substitute for common sense.

That is something you have to achieve on your own.

You can do it!

So, you would rather rant than create an actual argument off cited and sourced facts?

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Were you not complaining about hearsay? What is the definition of hearsay?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join