It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lie Detector Test for 3

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Ah, thank you for the correction.

ETA:

On my phone presently so its not as easy to search statutes, however I did find the following:

The states in which polygraphs are inadmissible include New York, Texas, Illinois, Pennsylvania, and the District of Columbia. In these states, even if both parties wish to enter polygraph test results into evidence, it is forbidden (except in very rare scenarios).

Admissability of Polygraph Tests in Court
edit on 11-3-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: Extra commentary

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

No problem. I know some of us (you included) are concerned with making sure we present accurate information.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
I will give you all some time to come up with your excuses as to why it does not matter the two have admitted the check was for nutrition and training.

Go ahead and do your spinning and deflection without myself.

The police superintendent in chicago has lied to the courts and the american public.

Case Dismissed

Ok? If you believe them about the check, then why don’t you believe them about being part of the hoax? And the letter being a hoax?

And the CPD has other evidence.

And if the two brothers were in good standing with Smollett, and they were in communication with each other, what is the motive to commit a hate crime against Smollett? Is Smollett wrong to make accusations of a hate crime. Oh, wait. You don’t believe in hate crimes. Your illogical cop out.

What crime against Smollett should the two brothers be charged with?

Funny you didn’t tell the whole story.

Jussie Smollett update: Brothers 'taken advantage of' by Smollett, attorney says
6abc.com...

CHICAGO -- The attorney for two brothers who authorities said helped TV actor Jussie Smollett stage an attack in Chicago said the brothers have "tremendous regret" for their involvement and that they were "taken advantage of" by Smollett.

Break

"They worked with Jesse, they had known him, they were friends with him," Schmidt said. "This was someone who the brothers thought could help their career. Obviously, Mr. Smollett has connections, he had a good position with Fox, so this was someone that they had trusted to consider their best interests

Schmidt said that the brothers have evidence to back up their claims.

"That's why when they went from persons of interest to suspects, they are free men and they are at home," she said.

Now the actual context of the check.

6abc.com...

Schmidt said they were paid for personal training and asked by Smollett for a favor, which was to stage the attack.

"It's unfortunately, a very complicated relationship for them because if you are friends and I'm saying, 'Hey, I am going to pay you for training, I am also asking you to do me a favor,'...and the favor was to stage the attack," Schmidt said.

Uncle you are such a hack.
edit on 11-3-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

edit on 11-3-2019 by neutronflux because: Fixed quotes

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

I only could find the interview with the brothers’ lawyer.

You stated:

The brothers stated on gma this morning that the check was for nutrition and training.

Can you please post a link to the video of the brothers making a statement. Or were you blatantly being false again?

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
Like I said, leave it up to a jury.

They did and the Scam Sandwich got indicted.

Maybe the next jury will send it to prison? It's not like one hoaxer taken off the street will be missed.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 3/11.2019 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

a reply to: ttobban

Do you think they should all three do lie detector test?

It's pretty clear to anyone reading this thread that you are the only one that thinks they should.

Allow me to answer for everybody on ATS. NO... we do not think they should.

Do serial fabricators stick by each other?

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I can smell a lawsuit....

Jussie has not been able to get work since the brothers and the police superintendent began to frame him.

I hear them famous reputations are expensive.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I can smell a lawsuit....

Jussie has not been able to get work since the brothers and the police superintendent began to frame him.

I hear them famous reputations are expensive.

The police framed Smollett on what evidence?

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Wow..........

10 pages of clear baiting and absolute nonsense logic.........

And tons of people fell for it........well ton Uncletomahawk, well done....

There was a time when ATS would have seen right through this.

Its clear that the OP has absolutely no evidence for their "view point" , and at every turn continues to dodge, weave, deflect, and then restate the same things over and over again, despite evidence to the contrary......

Guys.....stop feeding them.......

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Do you have a link for that?

I really want to converse with you but you have to cool your jets a bit with all the formal bs.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Wow..........

Its clear that the OP has absolutely no evidence for their "view point" , and at every turn continues to dodge, weave, deflect, and then restate the same things over and over again, despite evidence to the contrary......

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Wow..........

Theres been tons that youve ignored through out the thread, im sure you can go back and rehash at your leisure........0

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Link to what?

Your below quote

The brothers stated on gma this morning that the check was for nutrition and training.

By all means cite and quote the brothers appearance on gma this morning. I think it’s next to were your brain fell out.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

...all i have really got is EXCUSES and DEFLECTION.

You don't say?

(post by thedigirati removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Link to what?

Your below quote

By all means cite and quote the brothers appearance on gma this morning. I think it’s next to were your brain fell out.

They lawyer was speaking on their behalf and they hired her to do so. I believe you already knew this and just want to try to stir up issues that are not relevant.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

a reply to: shooterbrody

...all i have really got is EXCUSES and DEFLECTION.

You don't say?

Hey nice catch. Maybe i was projecting? It is funny cause that is not what i meant. Of coarse i meant all you have....

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Link to what?

Your below quote

They lawyer was speaking on their behalf and they hired her to do so. I believe you already knew this and just want to try to stir up issues that are not relevant.

This is your quote.

So was that a blatant falsehood?

Then you posted this off what the lawyer said? As if the two brothers admitted something?

I will give you all some time to come up with your excuses as to why it does not matter the two have admitted the check was for nutrition and training.

Go ahead and do your spinning and deflection without myself.

The police superintendent in chicago has lied to the courts and the american public.

Case Dismissed

Below is the actual context the lawyer said concerning the check:

Osundairo brothers were 'taken advantage of' by 'Empire' actor Jussie Smollett, lawyer says

www.goodmorningamerica.com...

The brothers' attorney said the check from Smollett was payment for both the personal training and their help in staging the attack.

"They were training together and so they were paid for that, but they were also asked to do this favor for him," Schmidt said in the "GMA" interview Monday morning.

Schmidt said her clients "trusted" Smollett to have their best interests at heart, but the actor "really just took advantage of them."

"They worked with Jessie, they've known him, they were friends with him. This was someone who the brothers thought could help their career. Obviously Mr. Smollett has connections," she added. "This later turned out to be a big betrayal."

When asked whether her clients have evidence to back up their claims, Schmidt responded, "Of course."

So you are again caught making blatant falsehoods, taking items blatantly out of context, to create blatantly false arguments.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join