It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jordan Peterson On Evolution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Very interesting, I find the part interesting about being forced to evolve to the environment and the long odds.

God is that in which you manifest necessary faith. Necessary because you have to start somewhere. And this necessary axiom is not a fact, but a way or mode of being, which is to say: a personality.
-Jordan Peterson

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I like a lot of his videos but I am wary of this man ever since discovering he attends CFR meetings and such.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
It took 3.5 billion years to make this guy with a head that looks like Gollum's body.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicAwakening
I like a lot of his videos but I am wary of this man ever since discovering he attends CFR meetings and such.

Well that's certainly interesting! Wasn't aware of that. Makes you wonder about him AND Ben Shapiro. Both of em seem to still be doing well despite their opinions and views. Compared to several others who do the same yet get hammered for it.

I looked into it and it was the Tri Lateral Commission he attended. Different tentacle of the same monster.
edit on 10-3-2019 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I really like this views I don't agree with all of them but heck I could listen to him all day. A wise fella whom I enjoy listening to.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Why, I think it would be interesting to hear what’s going on even if you don’t support their views
It would be like me attending a Mosque and I have, attended a Buddhist temple but not a Buddhist
Just want to see and hear others views

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

this necessary axiom is not a fact

The most "yes or no" line in that god quote, which was not part of the video.

As to the video: I object to the Darwinian reference as it misrepresents the theory of evolution by replacing the current model with an outdated model that doesn't reflect decades of corroboration and research. But he clearly supports evolution as it currently stands and isn't attempting to inject a supernatural element into the equation.
edit on 10-3-2019 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Well that's certainly interesting! Wasn't aware of that. Makes you wonder about him AND Ben Shapiro. Both of em seem to still be doing well despite their opinions and views. Compared to several others who do the same yet get hammered for it.

I looked into it and it was the Tri Lateral Commission he attended. Different tentacle of the same monster.

Oops I knew it was one of those! I also never thought of it that way, how they are both doing well despite.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Why, I think it would be interesting to hear what’s going on even if you don’t support their views
It would be like me attending a Mosque and I have, attended a Buddhist temple but not a Buddhist
Just want to see and hear others views

This is true, and I do like a lot of his videos and he speaks truth in probably all of the ones I have seen. Just a heads up to be on the lookout for any possible ulterior motives.

top topics

join