It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another 737 MAX-8 down

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

They're having to find other aircraft. That's why there's usually a grace period of up to 12 hours before grounding goes into effect. It allows airborne planes to land, and carriers to move planes to hubs or maintenance sites.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Thought the black boxes may have been sent to the Uk but seems they are going to France.

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

These are the last ones out there..
8 max.

9 max

I still want to see/hear what boxes have on them before I judge.

When US Air flight 427 came down here in Pittsburgh, some witnesses stated seeing it on fire. That was never the case...

edit on 13-3-2019 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

The transponder is still bugging me. If it was MCAS, there's no reason for the transponder to cut out before the final dive into the ground. Something cut power to it, and there isn't much that would do that.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: solidshot

I'd rather see the UK doing it honestly.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Potential involvement from airbus by any chance???

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Woody510

There's always going to be a question of that.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I bet Boeing aren't going to be happy about that.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

The transponder is still bugging me. If it was MCAS, there's no reason for the transponder to cut out before the final dive into the ground. Something cut power to it, and there isn't much that would do that.

Agreed.
It was there one second and then poof.

That's why I want to see what the recorders produce. Manpad and explosives were mentioned since the beginning of this thread. Doesn't mean it was intentional yet.

I'm going with fast. Whatever happened, happened suddenly. Don't ask what was the cause... I'm lost on it right now.

Per my previous post on page 7... 427 according to some people on the ground was on fire. Yet we have a conversation between KPIT ATC and the pilot trying to land a disabled 737. And was never venting smoke.

I want to know what happend... not what media thinks happened.

Edit: I feel this accident is coincidental in timing with Lion Air... 2 different animals. If that makes sense at all.

edit on 13-3-2019 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

The pilots may not have known there was another issue causing their flight control problems.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Well I called it didnt I? I said the FAA would be forced to ground the MAX family within 24-72 hrs of places like Aus, Singapore,UK,EU etc. I am surprised the recorders are going to France though, not that they aren't competent but I thought the AAIB would get the gig considering they are experts and considered impartial to all the players involved.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: thebozeian

Trump ordering it was a hell of a play.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Supposedly after the "missing" rest of the flight data was somehow recovered and proved almost identical to the Lion flight?
Boeing agreed to the order and after plunging Boeing stock soared in after hour trading.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

Source?

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Woody510

This was reported on the Nightly Business Report PBS.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Interesting, considering no one has said anything about missing data from FR24 that I've seen today.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Yes but even if the so called "missing" recovered data is almost identical to the Lion Air crash, it still doesn't explain the transponder going dead.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   

They had former CIA director William Webster on the show a couple days ago claiming someone tried to phone scam him out of $50,000. Senior awareness piece WW is 95.

The 737 max data was recovered from Satellite data according to the 737 story. Only speculation I can come up with for that is perhaps a satellite rekey going on coincidental to the Ethiopian crash caused the data not to transfer in real time?

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: thebozeian

I just checked the FR24 page and data and nothing has been changed in regards to the data. Processed and granular both still end at 8600 feet, and the granular data still shows a 2400 fpm positive rate.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Or someone is claiming something that isn't out there. The data that already exists is superficially similar to Lion Air already. That's why the groundings. The so called missing data is only the last descent into the ground.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join