It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese and Japanese racism torwards blacks

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SulfurMercurySalt

They need to quit watching American TV shows like COPS, Maury, and WGN-TV out of Chicago.

edit on 3/11/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Keeping tabs on muslims and monitoring their activities is the same as monitoring kkk members or known gang associates.

No it is not. Your comment suggests that Muslims and kkk are equally worthy of monitoring. Muslims are not an issue. Extreme Muslims are. The KKK is always an issue as it is an extremity already.##

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Indians are pretty racist toward blacks, too. Has to do with the caste system and people believing that the darker the skin, the more lowly the worker and eventually, more worthless. The darker one is, the more worthless they are. The Dalit are the darkest skin tone in general of all the castes, and the treatment of them is pretty atrocious. So if you're black/African in India, it's not going to be too swell for you. Even if you have plenty of money, rest assured they're still sneering and talking s# as soon as you turn around. My old Indian boss was very honest & forthcoming about how little Indians think of dark skin.

The rest of Asia isn't much better, dark is seen as bad, period. When I lived in Seoul, blacks were NOT looked upon kindly, they were seen as a scourge. The kids of black servicefolk I went to school with never left the base (Yongsan) other than for school for a reason -- want a wide berth, the stink-eye, and no interaction in Korea? Be black, that's all you gotta do.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Oh I know. I lived in Japan for two years. Not many black people there, but they still get the news.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   
That is sad ! The Hadith or Quaran is critical of blacks as being evil and many Jews and Christians believe the external curse of Cain was black skin ? Yet you have how many blacks accepting these religions !

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Because China and Japan are tough and intelligent.

Americans have become naive and passive.

Americans will hurt themselves and their bottom line out of compassion and good will.

Americans will import people out of compassion even if there are problems with assimilation and losing their native language.

Its compassionate. But ultimately weakens the country.

Americans will force green laws onto.private companies. This will hurt the bottom line of many companies, weakens the economic system but it's the right thing to do?

China and Japan would never make one move out of compassion if it effected their bottom dollar

Americans are willing to take huge risks and gambles today in the name of compassion.

Americans will bankrupt a company by enforcing green laws and fines while China will let a factory continue to burn coal if its profitable.

While we can't argue over their methods we can argue over their results.

Which country has spent more on importing refugees?

Which country has been effected the most by refugee violence?

Which country is losing its base language?

The future will tell what country made the right decisions and which ones wasted money and created more problems.

While China is building man made islands and playing the world and the u.s. like a civilization game.
The u.s. has to argue over radical green deals.

I would almost think aoc is a plant by the enemy to bring up radical ideas, just to stall America in such nonsense talks.

While America should be evolving. They are forced to argue over non common sense issues.

If only people weren't so blind to how wars are fought today and how countries mess with one another.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: SulfurMercurySalt
That is sad ! The Hadith or Quaran is critical of blacks as being evil and many Jews and Christians believe the external curse of Cain was black skin ? Yet you have how many blacks accepting these religions !

And do you know where most of them convert and learn about such a religion of peace......prison....lol

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Sad is it not ? I love all people , but hate tribal mentality !

link   

link   

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 04:32 AM
link   

link   

link   

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: SulfurMercurySalt

What is tribal mentality?

Kinda the way humans lived a majority of their existence without the ability of high speed travel?

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Tribal meaning ... Visral and opposition based logic
edit on 12-3-2019 by SulfurMercurySalt because: Wrong contex

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Is it "racism" or "culture" ?
To call everything "racist" is a backwoods , ignorant US thing.

That's my thinking as well. Just because I do not enjoy or relate to a certain culture does not mean I am a racist. I believe many of the instances of people being accused of racism is more to do with cultural differences. I also believe that this is what leads to the instances of xenophobia that pops up every now and then in South Africa.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dmvr34

originally posted by: Gothmog

Is it "racism" or "culture" ?
To call everything "racist" is a backwoods , ignorant US thing.

That's my thinking as well. Just because I do not enjoy or relate to a certain culture does not mean I am a racist. I believe many of the instances of people being accused of racism is more to do with cultural differences. I also believe that this is what leads to the instances of xenophobia that pops up every now and then in South Africa.

They do not adopt others' cultures .If you stay there , you are expected to adopt theirs as best as possible.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Can you imagine if this was aired in the west ? My oh my very sad stuff

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   

They have no racism against Muslim people, but there has been a lot of racism against blacks. But i have noticed that the "racism against blacks" has turned in the last few years into more of an "awe" type mentality among the younger Asian youths who live in Asia, or close regions.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join