It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese and Japanese racism torwards blacks

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Your earlier post claimed medieval Europeans created religion that taught the hate that made slavery possible ! So under your prime mover of logic all slavery started with white Europeans in the Middle Ages and other groups of slavers did it out of love and reason ! I was confused by your first post , but now I’m beyond lost ! If you want help in the history of slavery me or anyone else in this thread can help you , but if this is your presented logic I will stop responding ! Thx for your ideas

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

To the fellow who worked in the nuclear industry,
ever notice the whites who assimilate in Japan and
China become them, appearing straight haired and
displaying mannerisms, blending in while speaking
fluently. Funny.

One sight seen often in America is the bi-racial
couple proudly strutting on the sidewalk to
proclaim that the petite blond is with the strapping
negro. It would be sad indeed to dilute the eastern
peoples, turning their skin a shade of brown and
making them taller. It is accepted the mullatto
with beige skin works for Amazon, but would
be an affront to tender eastern sensibilities.

Someone said earlier the monitoring of black and
arab people was to control hate groups and it could
be disastrous to their culture to have blacks and
Muslims lounging at the bath house when they
are a source of fear.

Lucky only the us UK ire aus have the wacky MSM
to form opinions and create social issues.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Lots of liberals claim or act as if whites were unique in practices of slavery, ignoring concurrent non white led slave trades and modern slave trade. Are you calling for reparations from and castigation of all groups that practiced slavery in the past? Why aren’t we talking about reparations in the Middle East, North Africa, Central America, Caribbean, South America, etc???

Relevant to this thread, both China and Japan have strains of thought that they are superior as peoples.

White groups are not the only groups who espoused such a concept.

I suggest reading more history from ancient until now, going and traveling more abroad, and getting out of your American liberal echo chamber.
a reply to: Willtell

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I have news for you ! China and the Persians have killed, enslaved and tortured more people on earth than any white colonist agenda could ever comprehend! Here is the sad news ! The Chinese and Persians are still engaged in this behavior and we are told it’s all ok because it’s cultural ! What about my Danish, German and Finnish culture ? Oh wait that’s white racist identity ! Grow up ! There is no argument here ! Just reason and facts ! By the looks of it reason and facts have upset you ? Sorry kid not everyone gets a star for participating in these threads ! The Portugese ( people of color Spanish) captured and sold blacks in Brazil long before the good ole white satans were up to it ! The Persians ( people of color ) taught the world how to enslave blacks ! The only current countries were blacks are openly sold into slavery are theocratic Muslim countries ! I’m sure you support the poor Identity of the misunderstood Arab bomb builder that has only one recourse and that’s to fight the oppressors in the west ! I’ve grown old of typing in your direction! Enjoy the thread ! Hope you learn something, you’ve taught plenty with your comments I’m just not sure where I store that knowledge ! Oh I know in the same note book that those two white idiots who traveled the Middle East the prove that all this scary Muslim stuff is just Jewish and White propaganda from the west ! Well they were separated from their heads by peace loving Arabs !

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
If You don’t assamilate in China or Japan your life is harder ! No Democratic Party in their countries passing laws based on bogus PC standards , just the truth ! Welcome to Japan or China fit in or ship out or prison in China were you will work under slave conditions! Yes I’ve noticed it ! The same thing was true here in the USA until the 60s . Few people realize that their was a huge black middle class that was respected and responsible for their careers mmunities ! Progressive feminism displaced many black men from great factory jobs to make way for the hear me roar women’s I can do anything a man can ! Unbelievable but so sad and true ! The black man has never recovered!

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
100% correct !!

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SulfurMercurySalt

Boss Hog comes to mind, stereotypical but somewhat mostly true where I live.
Ive been to Japan, they put big signs in front of some establishments that say no Americans, and not just near military bases either. All over.

edit on 10-3-2019 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Well they say not only say that solely white people can be and are racist due to having power (institutionalized racism), they say that this is why no one else can be.

However, such a universal ideology requires that in no other countries have political or economic systems in the hands of other races.

I’ve never been able to understand why sjws don’t get that even if they were right about their definition of racism and how it applies to the US, it doesn’t apply in all countries.

Once in a while someone will respond “stfu we were only talking about western countries!!” However, if that’s true then they need to stop saying emphatic unqualified statements such as “only white people are racist and have power, and all white people are racist because they benefit from such power.”
a reply to: RAY1990

edit on 10-3-2019 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Dukes of Hazard correct?

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I have tattoos so If I want to go to a bath in Japan I have to go to ones that are owned and used by criminal types ! Way cooler than a regular bath ! I’m also 6’2” 275 lbs so I stick out a bit ! The youth are changing the Japanese ideas of tattoos and sexual identity! I love Japan ! So expensive to live though !!

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Our teaching is to blame !
In 2018 2400 North Carolina teachers lost their teaching license, because they all failed a 9th grade math gualification test ! These people all went to college?? Meanwhile in Japan , Germany and South Korea 12 yr olds are plotting star charts for space travel ! We in the west are doomed !!

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDidHappen

Except the media has played a vital role in progressing social issues. Monitoring people, racism, discrimination, and religious bias are all terrible.

It's only until very recently that social issues have progressed into an extreme.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Must be cool to live there.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

I'm not asking for reparations, but the multi-race history of slavery does not excuse the history of slavery and opression of civil rights for black folk in America.

In general, blacks have not gotten the opportunity to create wealth like white people have (in America). That's where this new term white privilege has come from. Also, other factors too.

There's not much we can do about it besides accept it and move on.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
also important to remember that just because someone may have the "Black Friend" doesn't mean they still can't be prejudice or "Racists" against others, Racism is not a catch-all

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I can say this...
I can say this...
They have already closed down the street in Tokyo to pray

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: SulfurMercurySalt
I get that, but where is the lefts criticism of China and Japans open xenophobic ways ?

They are not "xenophobic" .
The Japanese have a deep , honorable culture that they have striven to preserve over the centuries. Much , much different than the west's perceived opinion of "racism"

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

For the lost part these Asian countries are racially homogenous and don’t have the Globalist U.N trying to destroy them like we do in the West. These countries are allowed to act in their own best interest without having the corrupt media reporting on it like we do here in the States.

Same for Eastern Europe they care about their traditions, unlike Western Europe for whatever reason they seem and feel guilty for whatever happened in the past.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Use the reply function otherwise no-one has a #ing clue who you are replying to and thus no-one can enter into any level of reasoned discussion and debate with you!
And its a nightmare to follow!

It's in the top right hand corner and quite bizarrely says reply!

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

I'm not asking for reparations, but the multi-race history of slavery does not excuse the history of slavery and opression of civil rights for black folk in America.

In general, blacks have not gotten the opportunity to create wealth like white people have (in America). That's where this new term white privilege has come from. Also, other factors too.

There's not much we can do about it besides accept it and move on.

My close friends have in depth convos on this all the time.

One point we are coming to agreement is that the reasonable points you made, and this history, do not justify any and all behaviors, ideologies, or policies based on that history. A lot of people confuse the two. They take legitimate criticism of cynical race baiting politicians or fanatical sjws as denial of historical problems.

You are making the same logical mistake here. While you may have these qualified, calm points, many other people make sweeping, often historically inaccurate claims. Then, they take any push back as being racist, anti social justice etc. you assumed too that any questions is the same as denying all racism.

I work in community development and public policy. Inter generational poverty and inequality are very real. To demonstrate the same logic I mentioned above, just because it’s very real and serious does not mean all programs nor ideas to address it work. Criticizing those does not equal denying poverty.

Third example. I’m anti war for the most part. If someone said “only white people ever conquered or colonized anyone,” it would be inaccurate or dishonest. To criticize that is not legitimizing European war nor conquests. Denying the actions of other groups whitewashes their sins and denies justice to their victims.

Today there is slavery. If you really care so much about it are you protesting it?
edit on 10-3-2019 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join