It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese and Japanese racism torwards blacks

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   
No not at all ! I hate racism! I want to know why the progressives don’t criticize China over their treatment of people of color or religions? Have you read anything I typed ! If you did and your take is that I want to confirm racism is what I’m up to I suggest a comprehensive overhaul of your reason and comprehension system ! No lie pal ! I wanted confirmation that others have seen or heard Asian racism torwards blacks and if so why they think it goes on and why does no one mention it on CNN, Fox NSNBC , BBC etc....

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   
This is a pragmatic discussion! If your confused about my intentions I’m sorry ! If your just trying to take cheap shots the kids pool is two threads over to the left .

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: SulfurMercurySalt
Good question ? Do whites breed a culture of bad dancers or blacks breed people that belt don’t work on their pants ? We are different and if we are to grow we need to accept these inner species cultural and natural differences!

FYI , when you reply to a post do it properly
Please
I hope this was the reply to my post.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
There seems to be this thought that only white (European) people can be prejudiced based on Race, clearly, that is not the case, also there is this binary thought when it comes to the discussion of Racism, it is always "white/black racism, ignoring racism/prejudice against Mexican, Latin, Asian, Native etc

I debated with a bunch of extreme leftists about that very same thing... It turned into an argument when I used an example of a white person in Sierra Leone would be a minority and any harassment based on skin colour would be racism against a minority.

Saying they flipped is an understatement. White people are exempt from minority status and prejudice against white people is non existent. Or so they say.

Utter nonsense. They're not representative of all "leftists" on the contrary, as a left-leaning person myself I find them abhorrent.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: SulfurMercurySalt

I've criticized China a lot on this site, there's a few members here who have criticized Asian nations for their prejudiced ways, their xenophobic nature and their abuse of human rights. Those who identify on either side of the political spectrum.

I only read the BBC out of those MSM outlets so I can only comment on them. If you actually browse their website you'll notice they do run stories etc on racism in Asia, prejudice against religions etc.

They're just not the most popular stories, I'm not defending the BBC either I just know that they often run stories on women's rights, equality, racism etc.

Example

That's from a literal 2 seconds Google search, it has links to related stories and I can imagine I can find many more examples.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
China is racist they will also slaughter their own people like with the Tiananmen Square massacre. Their internet is policed the media is run by the state.

What do you expect US liberals to do about it? I remember a few years ago Google was planning to put up satellites to cover the globe and give everyone access to the internet. China said no way probably because unfettered access to the internet would destabilize their populace and the state's control.

Most people even liberals are more concerned with their own countries. It is a big world with lots of problems...so meh.
edit on 10-3-2019 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Islam is a political system disguised as a religion.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I can't speak about the Chinese but I know the Japanese aren't fond of any outsiders. To them, everyone else is a barbarian "'gaijin" , unmannered, uncouth brutes. Mostly I agree with them. Japanese culture has made everything in to an art form. I envy the Japanese for having such a graceful and aesthetic way. Their sole mistake was to embrace Western ways.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

This is a pragmatic discussion! If your confused about my intentions I’m sorry ! If your just trying to take cheap shots the kids pool is two threads over to the left .

In case you didn't get what another poster said...
Please use the QUOTE button when replying, otherwise we can't *(always) know who you are talking to.
Top right of your type field that says, "link" "quote" "reply"...

Just trying to inform, not being rude.

Thanks!

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Not to belittle the op in any way. When one is profiled it is based upon statistics. take for example if one race has a lot of rich folks within it then businesses would attempt to cater to that ethnicity. When folks realize that racism is a symptom of being derogatory toward the overall gain of society and if culture stays the same then there will be profiling. While this may seem unfair it is a means to be effective in marketing and crime prevention in most countries. Take Hollywood and the lack of diversity that is so blatant it's not racism it's profiling in order to market to a bigger audience.

This profiling or racism as many call it does have its benefits take for example affirmative action in college, hud, and the workplace.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: SulfurMercurySalt

I found out the other day, the old half Vietnamese half Chinese head installer at our shop told the black dude that works with him that his blackness rubs off onto the stone from the skin on his hands and the old guy has to clean his 'blackness' off the stone whenever he grabs it(never mind your hands don't really have pigmnentation).

I think the worst part is not necessarily that he siad this. But he convinced, the black dude it's true. The manager asked him about it and apparently he said ya it's true I don't understand it.

Our Chinese receptionist also referred to the black dudes as the tribe when we had more than one working at the shop. To be fair she's married to a white dude and calls him gweilo so...yeah...Chinese people are racist as #...towards everybody.

Hell even eachother. The dude that speaks Mandarin at my work was in the room when a couple of my coworkers were speaking Cantonese. After they left, he asked me if I could understand and started laughing and saying they call it the bird language because they all sound like birds when they speak.

Then there's always their concentration camps they've got going on for the huns and Uyghurs.
edit on 10/3/2019 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

"Race" as a concept is a spook anyway, but to honestly believe that every "Race" or "Ethnicity" doesn't have the ability to be prejudiced based solely on the colour of one's skins is just dishonest

it falls under the toxicity of collective thought, people refuse to see the individual for their individuality, instead they focus on their collective identity, in this case, "race"

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181

I’ve worked in both China and Japan and I was completely set back by open racism torwards blacks in both China and Japan ! I Also learned that all registered Muslims in Japan are profiled and survaled openly unlike in the west where it’s hidden ! Anyone else expierence this in these countries or have an idea why there is zero criticism of these widely accepted behavior in the orient?

Where are you from? Have you ever tried living and working in good ole’ Deep South USA?

You must have driven your Prius down here to serve tofu burgers at our Black Spring Break.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Also don't forget to be a Japanese citizen, both parent must be for Japanese. The Japanese are about as racist as they come...

edit on 10-3-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
your a good egg person !

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
thanks Im new here and Im learning 🖖🏼

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Lol I drive a V8 that has real cow hide interior and a glock sticker on the back ! No lie ! Don’t get me going on electric cars ! They are bad news for the environment!!

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
oh I know !! I work in Japan often !

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Gold stars ⭐️ For you ! You get it ! Thanks for the input ! Stay free

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
ok Thank you so much ! Did this response I just did with you work right ? I’m new here and sorta clunking my way through my ex twitter habits !

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join