It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese and Japanese racism torwards blacks

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 03:44 AM
link   
peppers hate equally lol 😂

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Welcome to pragmaticville we are all wrong and right ! It’s ideas that count ! Not all is always right or wrong . We struggle together to a dialectic 🖖🏼

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 03:57 AM
link   
People don’t understand that if Islam disappeared Israel 🇮🇱 would turn on Christians ! All religions are bad news ! Joseph Campbell once said that he could not believe that the big 3 religions were still relavent in the 1970’s ! Oh how we need more of him !

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I heard a Mexican down here in Mexico explaining why he'd left living in the States. He said, "I don't like it up there, thery're just a bunch of racists. Plus, there are too many blacks."

True sorry ...
:
edit on 2019 3 10 by incoserv because: typo.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
I heard a Mexican down here in Mexico explaining why he'd left living in the States. He said, "I don't like it up there, thery're just a bunch of racists. Plus, there are too many blacks."

True sorry ...
:

Can't argue with you there...

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 04:20 AM
link   
If you took black,white,spanish,asian and gay american born doctors and took them all to a nightclub for drinks and dancing , by the end of the night most of these doctors would be cliqued up by race ! Now these educated empathy filled doctors are not all racist ! It is quite normal to be drawn to people who look , sound, smell and behave like we do ! Religion teaches that you need to oppose something in order to have an Identity ! Religion is the true hate teacher , because it opposes nature and reason with patriarchal hate and natural racism. Black Muslims crack me up the most ! According to the Hadith those from Adams left arm ( black as coal ) people are going to hell ! No different than Jewish people who laugh at the goy ( western whites) that convert to the hebrew cult ! Sick sick sick

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Not surprising! Thx for being part of the debate

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Asians judge the color of the skin by ones status in many countries. Let me explain. Someone who works the fields is almost always dark skinned and considered uneducated . They even joke about their dark skin and how they were not lucky much like blacks admire and joke about good or bad hair... Light skin is desired and there are even clinics which bleach peoples skin to lighten it up.

As far as spying on Muslims; China has a little over one million Uighur Muslims locked up in reeducation camps (lucky they have not all become involuntary organ donors) and has gone so far as moving and paying Chinese individuals to go live at the individual homes of Uighur's; talk about overt spying ! This all started after some of the young Muslim religious bucks started causing mayhem and wanting their own independent state with the laws of Allah observed .. Well they brought the wrath of the Chinese communist government down upon the whole populations head.. Maybe Japan is smarter than letting the situation get out of hand with the religion of peace unlike France and other parts of Europe.

Anyone who is not Chinese is a foreign devil regardless of skin color. The Japanese have a different name for anyone not Japanese "Gaijin" which the actual meaning escapes me presently. Is the name racist ? Not really as it is more descriptive than anything, but a western snow flake mind would probably think racist..

Another thing to consider is most Asians will talk bad about anyone who is not of their own race if they are among friends or pissed off. Vietnamese, Cambodians, Laotians, Chinese, all think other people of a country are at a lower station in life..... in the old days everyone thought the Japanese were the devil incarnate mostly due to WW2 and their behavior in the war..

So it is what it is, right or wrong.. China has always put the state before the rights of the individual or a group.. If you do not toll the party line even if a true blood Chinese you will get a bad social score and not be able to ride in a train much less fly.. Being labeled a terrorist in China is easy

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I would like to see some evidence presented as part of the OP that the Japanese have open surveillance of Muslims. We know that the Chinese repress their Muslim population, including (for example) massive internment camps, which the Chinese call "re-education centres". Human rights in China are poor, but really bad for the Muslims.

I cannot speak for the Japanese, but I know that the Chinese are pretty racist to anyone or anything that is not Chinese. I have seen that with my own eyes in Singapore, for example. It is probably part of the reason the Chinese treat their neighbours with contempt. I also have had it reported to me by a Ghanaian friend of the "colonial-style" racism of superiority and servitude meted out to people in Ghana and across the entire African continent.
edit on 10/3/2019 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: SulfurMercurySalt
I’ve worked in both China and Japan and I was completely set back by open racism torwards blacks in both China and Japan ! I Also learned that all registered Muslims in Japan are profiled and survaled openly unlike in the west where it’s hidden ! Anyone else expierence this in these countries or have an idea why there is zero criticism of these widely accepted behavior in the orient?

Where are you from? Have you ever tried living and working in good ole’ Deep South USA?

edit on 10-3-2019 by 38181 because: Twinkies, I love twinkies!

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 05:01 AM
link   
the Nuclear industry has put me on every continent.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 05:06 AM
link   
The Japanese courts have ruled and upheld a blanket surveillance of all Muslims in Japan ! They are viewed as a threat ! Look it up ! I don’t make things up to prove a point .

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Intent is my mother and books and plants are my teachers ! I’m a part of a high water mark of the great Hermetic tradition! Not AMORC or OTO a true independent Therion ! Are you in the south states ? To be honest I’m off planet often lol

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 05:14 AM
link   
This video cracks me up every time.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 05:20 AM
link   
where is the lefts criticism of China ? I hate both Dems and Republicans , but the lefts PC religion is as dangerous if not more than the religious! At least most religions people are back sliden and tolerable, but the left really believe their PC religion and it tears down in the name of progressive orders . Remember Vader and the Imperial forces were the progressives and the rebels were the backwoods religious ( The Force) types clinging to their lightsabers and Jedi books ! I’m more like Solo make my way through both those Identity driven agendas !

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Sad but true ! China is the most racist , oppressive country ( North Korea is a whole new level) and yet the white culture takes the blame for all bad on earth ! Hey people of color other than Chinese hues? When the white man is gone due to next to zero birth rates the new colonialists on the planet are the Chinese and they are 1000% times more brutal than any Englishman under the Union Jack or American has ever been or will be ! No lies China will process all of us into camps or fertilizer ! America has become weak and when Russia and China see us scrambling like kids on Mountain Dew dealing with a loud mouth Somalian congress twit , they laugh and sharpen their swords knowing the great Western Warriors are now soy boy PC wimps ! Peace through strength!

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: SulfurMercurySalt

you're 3am handlers are probably asleep.

what are you trying to say here, beyond recognizing racism in Chin and Japan ?

I don't seem to follow the subtle subtext

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Yes In the east White alabaster skin is very attractive as is being chunky ( sign of wealth ) Not all but most .

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Lol ! The point being I was hoping some progressives would have chimed in with a reason that it’s tolerated and the evil white culture has ruined the world ! When the Chinese are the largest human, animal and cosmic offender champs never the likes seen on planet earth ! Hitler and Stalin would be held back in Chinese oppression school !

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: SulfurMercurySalt

So you're seeking racist confirmation? Got it.

good luck with that

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join