It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese and Japanese racism torwards blacks

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I’ve worked in both China and Japan and I was completely set back by open racism torwards blacks in both China and Japan ! I Also learned that all registered Muslims in Japan are profiled and survaled openly unlike in the west where it’s hidden ! Anyone else expierence this in these countries or have an idea why there is zero criticism of these widely accepted behavior in the orient?

+35 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I know about the Japanese laws surrounding Islam.
But they definitely have nothing to do with ‘race’.

Keeping tabs on muslims and monitoring their activities is the same as monitoring kkk members or known gang associates.

A hategroup is a hategroup. You can’t let it grow.

It’s most definitely not ‘racist’ to be anti islamic. It’s not even remotely based in racism regardless of the mental gymnastics involved.

Islam is a belief system. Followed by people of every single race on earth. But mostly south East Asian people of Malaysia and Indonesia. It was founded in Saudi Arabia but has spread across the globe over the last millennia and a half.

I see leftists equating islam with those of racial Arabic/Persian descent and vice versa all the time. Because those leftists are racists.
They instantly assume an Arab or Persian is a muslim. They instantly assume a muslim is Arabic or Persian.
Because they’re racists.
edit on 10 3 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I know that the largest group of Islam can be be found in the Far East . My point of the Japanese profiling is that it is automatically done to all Muslims without warrants like in the west ! The black racism I encountered had nothing to do with religion. I agree and belief all groups who are tax exempt under religious reasons should all be profiled . Religion is a plague worse than Ebola! Thanks for your pragmatic words ! Stay free

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: SulfurMercurySalt
I know that the largest group of Islam can be be found in the Far East . My point of the Japanese profiling is that it is automatically done to all Muslims without warrants like in the west ! The black racism I encountered had nothing to do with religion. I agree and belief all groups who are tax exempt under religious reasons should all be profiled . Religion is a plague worse than Ebola! Thanks for your pragmatic words ! Stay free

For the lost part these Asian countries are racially homogenous and don’t have the Globalist U.N trying to destroy them like we do in the West. These countries are allowed to act in their own best interest without having the corrupt media reporting on it like we do here in the States.

ETA: I was speaking on the profiling of Muslims. I don’t know anything about racism towards black folk, but I believe they are generally racist towards anyone that isn’t Asian which includes white people.

edit on 2019/3/10 by Metallicus because: ETA

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: SulfurMercurySalt

These are the things that the flapping head progressives enjoy leaving out of their racist diatribes against any conservatives in the U.S.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Wilson and the League of Nations and its failure was the bed that the UN was born from . For Aliens sake the UN allows China to sit on human rights violations boards ? Like Pol Pot said to his people “ I have two problems ! We have little food and we are out of bullets “ The Cold War was healthy for the world ! No one draws attention to themselves when two big guys are armed to the teeth and looking at each other in the street !

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

For the lost part these Asian countries are racially homogenous and don’t have the Globalist U.N trying to destroy them like we do in the West. These countries are allowed to act in their own best interest without having the corrupt media reporting on it like we do here in the States.

ETA: I was speaking on the profiling of Muslims. I don’t know anything about racism towards black folk, but I believe they are generally racist towards anyone that isn’t Asian which includes white people.

I think every race is like that if they're in a nation exclusively of their own racial sub-type or whatever you'd want to creatively call it. Their genus! species? What is a race anyways? There's no races of animals of the same kind that look slightly different from groups of animals in its species, as they all are, because of climate and isolation.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I’m liberal in regards to education and health ! That’s it ! The progressives ( the victims) are never happy until they are the oppressors! A progressive burns his house down to kill the rats living in it . While the moderate sets traps and may kill an innocent squirrel in the process. My point is the left will burn a thousand innocent squirrels to kill one bad rat , because after the fire there is no evidence of the rats or squirrels and it’s their story . Where as the right tries to limit there damage out of fear of hurting a squirrel! and because his house was not burned all get to see the one innocent squirrel death (Identity politics) and ignore the hundred bad rats they quelled! Thx for the chat

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Chinese and Japanese racism torwards blacks

Is it "racism" or "culture" ?
To call everything "racist" is a backwoods , ignorant US thing.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I get that, but where is the lefts criticism of China and Japans open xenophobic ways ?

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 03:08 AM
link   

I’m liberal in regards to education and health ! That’s it ! The progressives ( the victims) are never happy until they are the oppressors! A progressive burns his house down to kill the rats living in it . While the moderate sets traps and may kill an innocent squirrel in the process. My point is the left will burn a thousand innocent squirrels to kill one bad rat , because after the fire there is no evidence of the rats or squirrels and it’s their story . Where as the right tries to limit there damage out of fear of hurting a squirrel! and because his house was not burned all get to see the one innocent squirrel death (Identity politics) and ignore the hundred bad rats they quelled! Thx for the chat

You are one confused messed up unit...

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Good question ? Do whites breed a culture of bad dancers or blacks breed people that belt don’t work on their pants ? We are different and if we are to grow we need to accept these inner species cultural and natural differences!

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 03:14 AM
link   

I get that, but where is the lefts criticism of China and Japans open xenophobic ways ?

You can’t be serious.

If a leftist ever seen an Asian, in China, Japan or any other nation, displaying open racism toward black people they wouldn’t comprehend.
The hivemind doesn’t program the npc’s that way.
They’d be dumbfounded as to how a non white can be racist toward another non white.

To a leftist, anyone who is not white is classed (by serious mental gymnastics) as a ‘minority’ and to them, it means they’re all the same.

Because leftists are most definitely racist.

They’re the crowd who openly believe that black people are somehow less capable of obtaining id, supporting themselves without government involvement, achieving status in life without assistance etc.
They believe ‘minorities’ need protecting from society and from reality and that they need help and head-starts.

True racist beliefs.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I’ll let my handlers know that I diagnosed by a 3am psychologist! Thanks ! Lol thx for the interaction!! All comments welcome for real . This is how we learn . You read my crap and I read yours ! Pragmatic ideas only ! Assumptions shale fall to Occam’s razor or Hegel’s dialectics ! If these concepts are murky ask and I’ll explain them . Stay free

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 03:20 AM
link   
There seems to be this thought that only white (European) people can be prejudiced based on Race, clearly, that is not the case, also there is this binary thought when it comes to the discussion of Racism, it is always "white/black racism, ignoring racism/prejudice against Mexican, Latin, Asian, Native etc

edit on 10-3-2019 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 03:29 AM
link   

I’ll let my handlers know that I diagnosed by a 3am psychologist! Thanks ! Lol thx for the interaction!! All comments welcome for real . This is how we learn . You read my crap and I read yours ! Pragmatic ideas only ! Assumptions shale fall to Occam’s razor or Hegel’s dialectics ! If these concepts are murky ask and I’ll explain them . Stay free

Ive been around here long enough to understand these concepts, which admittedly I would be clueless about had I not ever found this site.

Hey it's all good ,feel free to steer the conversation.

edit on 10-3-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: SulfurMercurySalt

Yes, racism is a thing. Yes, everything is racist. Especially the Jalapeños. Last time I will order japs on my enchilada.
edit on 3/10/2019 by Tundra because: Is ignorancei

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 03:33 AM
link   
It's all fed by the mass media that Anglo whites are racist, and every non-white is a VICTIM of white racism. They never show asians who are racist, blacks who are racist, and certainly not Jews who are racist.

Brazil had more African slaves than America did, and slavery existed in Brazil much longer than it did in America, but nobody ever hears about that fact. Why? Because the mass media doesn't mention it anywhere, that's why. They always talk about slavery in America, over and over, as if America alone had slavery!

The TV news reports a 'racist' event - it is always someone white, of course, never non-white. Every racist is white, of course.

Israel is the most racist country that ever existed, but nobody mentions that. When you know who runs the mass media, you'll know why it's never mentioned.

Wake up, everyone!

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I agree that the left hinders people of color. China is currently raping Africa as the new colonist who have zero critics in the west! Kazuo Mori a psychologist from Matsumoto university found in his studies a implicit bias torwards blacks and a overwhelmingly open acceptance of white foreigners. Go to Japan with a black man and go to a public bath house ! Your open minded ideas of intelligent Japanese will be grounded quite fast ! Not the rule , but way over the exception . I’ve worked in Japan as a white foreigner with black colleagues in the nuclear industry ! I’ve seen it first hand and have even been asked by professional Japanese outside of work why we tolerate blacks in the west ! No lie ! Now I know this Japanese engineer is not the rule , but I’ve never been asked that by western clients at a after work drinking establishment?

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Great point , but white and black are the big ones . Mexicans as a whole identity with white culture and do not tolerate black culture as a whole

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join