It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy Video of Rashida Tlaib’s Speech at CAIR-Chicago Event

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Ill just leave this here.....

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Am I allowed to thumbs down everything in this thread?8

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Listen to Mike Pence or Ted Cruz once ! All the same religious crap ! I want all religions removed from government! It’s are only hope ! I put this message on a droid that is flying around the universe ! I hope Hitchens gets it and sends help !

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   

So is she saying one thing to the americans but meaning a totally different thing to the muslims?

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tundra

Am I allowed to thumbs down everything in this thread?8

No. Well yes, but you're on a list now.

And we're checking it twice.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

So is she saying one thing to the americans but meaning a totally different thing to the muslims?

*taps nose*

Who knows..

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   

She opened by saying, “‘We always said ‘the Muslims are coming’… I think we’re here!” The crowd roared.

She said, “We’re not only everywhere in all kinds of different governments but, mashallah, we’re in the United States Congress.” (Mashallah means “what Allah wanted has happened.”)

God wanted a backasswards cult of morons in congress?

God already granted that wish even without being 'muslim'.

Serious question?

How is someone suppose to take that ?

After the last 16 years with a lot of anger left over.

It's not going to turn out very well.

So much for that so called separation of church and state.

And now if H. Res 138 gets signed in to law.

You can't even be critical the 'muslims are in congress'.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

“We’re not only everywhere in all kinds of different governments but, mashallah, we’re in the United States Congress.” (Mashallah means “what Allah wanted has happened.”

Hmm. I wonder where the separation of church and state crowd is..

Oh right, she isn't Christian.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

“We’re not only everywhere in all kinds of different governments but, mashallah, we’re in the United States Congress.” (Mashallah means “what Allah wanted has happened.”

Hmm. I wonder where the separation of church and state crowd is..

Oh right, she isn't Christian.

Well it looks like it doesn't matter on their end, they are all about their religion and they will not give up their faith for America or it's core values. Good news is at first it will splinter the Democratic party But how many more districts are ripe to be taken over? A coordinated effort could easily swamp a district in a few years, just lax immigration laws could allow this to happen organically in less than a decade. Remember they will not be assimilated we will.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
It's concerning to see all the retohic and shameless pride in identity politics. I don't care what you are until you want to scream it at me and make it so it matters.

When other groups speak this way, it's frowned upon. when you tell me your specific group has members in all branches of government, it sounds like you are saying you want to use your power to benefit those in your own racial/religious group.

I was a pretty firm leftist until maybe 3 years ago when these kind of statements started being common place.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
This crazy Muslim woman does not understand that democrats are using politics against Trump to try to win....She really means this crap....Has no idea what political play is.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
The issue is they are not crazy. They are educated. This is the 'generation' of US born Muslims that can say they are from here and we must accept those views that do not match the US and it's views.

She was born in Michigan. There are 2 routes that are being taken.

Radicalization - These are the enforcers. The ones that the Obama Administration told us to accept.
Educated - These are the ones who will be leaders of enterprise, communities and now US Congress.

In speaking she wants not acceptance but change. I could care less her religion but putting on group over others in politics is not needed and she is creating more division and not unity.

As she says, based on per Palestinian background she is an 'Awoken Warrior'....

CAIR is NOT to be trusted at all...

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Allah is not God, reread what visitedbythem posted. (IMO)
edit on 11-3-2019 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Look at this Tweet from Rashida 2 months ago. She's mentally unstable, in addition to being against America.

Payback coming to Americans: twitter.com...

Isn't she the Congress"lady" who screamed to an audience "We're going to Impeach the MotherPhucker!"?

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Look at this Tweet from Rashida 2 months ago. She's mentally unstable, in addition to being against America.

Isn't she the Congress"lady" who screamed to an audience "We're going to Impeach the MotherPhucker!"?

Yes that's her.

She is another bitter jealous maniac with a big axe to grind 😬

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Agreed

Omar is the scum of the Earth. Talalaib isn't far behind. Same with Schiff. Same with Watters. Jackson Lee. Conyers. Nadler. Pocahontas. And on, and on, and on. No-cashio cortez is too dumb to hold her views against her, I often wonder if she even knows what she is advocating for half the time or if she logs onto to DU before making her speeches and taking the top 5% of issues

That's OK, Article 4 Section 4 guarantees (with remedies) each State in the Union a REPUBLICAN form of government. Constitutional Republicanism is incompatible with sharia

In case it isn't obvious, we are not a muslim country.

Then again, with all those refugees weaker men stupidly took in from planned conflicts it is hardly a surprise a few slipped through the cracks
edit on 3/13/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Indeed

Another bitter zealot who hates America, hates Christianity and hates our great Constitution.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: carewemust

Yes that's her.

She is another bitter jealous maniac with a big axe to grind 😬

I would love to visit OMAR's, RASHIDA's, and AOC's districts. Just ask a few people if they got what they voted for, or if they now feel like fools.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join