It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ilhan Omar claims her Obama comments were distorted

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 03:13 AM
link   
She's showing her true colors in all their glory and appears to have no regrets in doing such. Her deep rooted hatred isn't going to go away, despite repeated reprimands, she is what she is. If the American people allow her to continue in a position she has no business being in, in the first place, expect more of the same to come.

I do feel the very recent discord we're seeing in the Dem Party will put a nail in their coffin for the 2020 elections. The Dem party is imploding within and I don't see it stoping anytime soon. The best thing the Dems could do is denounce and demote the rep's causing the problems. It's the only way I see them having a remote chance at winning the office. Although, I think it's already to late for them.

I'm all for new blood in both party's as it's needed, but adding people like Omar, AOC, Rashida and the likes is not what America needs, JMHO, YMMV.

As far as Omar goes, I think the story of the Indian and the Snake sum her up quite well.

IT WAS VERY COLD ON TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN AND THE INDIAN KNOW THAT HE WOULD FREEZE IF HE DIDN'T MAKE IT TO THE VALLEY BELOW. AS HE WAS WALKING HE CAME ACROSS A SNAKE.

THE SNAKE WAS FREEZING TO DEATH. THE SNAKE SAID TO THE INDIAN "PLEASE CARRY ME TO THE VALLEY." THE INDIAN SAID "NO NO YOU ARE A SNAKE AND YOU WILL BITE ME." THE SNAKE SAID "NO I WON'T BITE YOU IF YOU HELP ME. IF YOU DO NOT HELP ME I WILL DIE." THE INDIAN SAID "IF YOU GAVE ME YOUR WORD THAT YOU WILL NOT BITE ME, I WILL CARRY YOU TO THE VALLEY." THE SNAKE SAID " I PROMISE, I PROMISE IF YOU SAVE MY LIFE I WILL NOT BITE YOU."

SO THE INDIAN PICKED UP THE SNAKE AND PUT THE SNAKE INSIDE HIS VEST, TO KEEP THE SNAKE WARM AND TO MAKE IT EASIER TO CARRY THE SNAKE DOWN THE MOUNTAIN.

WHEN THEY REACHED THE VALLEY, THE INDIAN TOOK THE SNAKE OUT OF HIS VEST AND LAID HIM ON THE GROUND.

THEN THE SNAKE BITE THE INDAIN. THE INDIAN SAID "YOU BIT ME AND YOU GAVE ME YOUR WORD THAT YOU WOULDN'T."
THE SNAKE SAID "YOU KNEW WHAT I WAS WHEN YOU PICKED ME UP."

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 03:23 AM
link   
First I don't believe critiquing Israel is in any way antisemitic, second, why take it back, Obama is/was trash, besides his own policies he created the foundation that Trump has been using

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

if lil' just a litlle special something, something sort of a sandwhcich....

the Op be a lunch short of a loaf.

go...Minnesota?

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Rep. Ilhan Omar’s attempt to shame a news outlet for misquoting her blistering attack on former President Barack Obama backfired after she released audio of the interview that only served to confirm her remarks.

Clearly Omar is RACIST.

Right people?

Everyone that dares criticises the Prophet Obama is RACIST!

edit on 10-3-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
She and Cortez will end up cutting their own throats.

Literally, if they start in on Hill/Bill.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2
LMAO

Ppl would probably respect her more if she owned the things she says.

Definitely. Trump has said way more controversial things than Omar, but he just owns it.

I don't see where all these controversy is from? Are Republicans just excited to find new things to hate Omar with??

She doesn't like Israel's government and thought Obama's drone policy and detentions are bad..

Am I missing something or is ATS just chugging the kool aid when it comes to Omar being this "evil anti-American" figuare.

edit on 10-3-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I criticized Obama ALOT, and only criticize people who resort to calling Obama a non-citizen or secret Muslim infiltrator.

Omar was right. Obama (and others) droned alot of innocent people. Scary thing, is that Trump not only continues Obama's drone policies but expanded on them, increasing civilian casualities even more.

I criticize Trump so much because I see him following a somewhat similar path on the middle east as Obama. Basically both Bowing down to the lobbyists of the Military Industrial Complex.
edit on 10-3-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join