It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ilhan Omar claims her Obama comments were distorted

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   

So right after the "anti-semitic" boondoggle by U.S. Congresswoman Lil Ilhan Omar that led to a massive cover-ass failure by Democrats, she has apparently done it again !!

The latest coming is now about Obama and how she critisized him and his phony government architectures !!

So after the network Banana MSM calls her out, she backtracks and then posts an audio of her comments that actually seem to verify her critical assessments of The zer0Bama roflol 😆

So which is it Lil Ilhan ?

She is forever to be known as "Ilhan the Hellraiser" 😎

Ilhan Omar claims her Obama comments were distorted, then posts audio confirming controversial remarks

Rep. Ilhan Omar’s attempt to shame a news outlet for misquoting her blistering attack on former President Barack Obama backfired after she released audio of the interview that only served to confirm her remarks.

The Minnesota Democrat, who’s faced controversy over comments perceived as anti-Semitic, got into hot water yet again after saying Obama’s “hope and change” message was a “mirage” and slammed the administration’s drone and border-detention policies.

"LiL Ilhan such a sweetheart ain't She"

edit on Mar-09-2019 by xuenchen because: banana democrats😋

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

frankly, I think she may be a couple sandwiches short of a picnic.

This is more than once in a week, where after being seen, heard and recorded saying something blatant...her back peddle is to claim...no I didnt.

Great job Minnesota
edit on 9-3-2019 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-3-2019 by BlueJacket because: fine fine

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   
LMAO

Ppl would probably respect her more if she owned the things she says.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

This is more than once in a week, where after being seen, heard and recorded saying something blatant...her back peddle is to claim...no I didnt.

Great job Michigan

I thought she was Minnesota?

There is, however, another Muslim woman from southern Michigan.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

eh perhaps its her way of saving money by not getting a gym membership you know what with all the backpedaling shes been doing recently . gotta work those calories off some how what with her putting her foot in her mouth all the time

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2
LMAO

Ppl would probably respect her more if she owned the things she says.

Well, farrakhan has a lot of fans, and he's pretty direct with his words.

So ya, probably, atleast she'd look less like a snake if she just made statements and then didn't try to put out the fire.

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

She said bad things about Obama?

Dems will have her destroyed now.

I mean, it's okay to be anti-Semitic, but say anything about Barky?

OMG!

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Obama did not make points with the Muslim people at all during his presidency. They all pretty much disliked him, except of course, ISIS people. His actions in Iraq benefited ISIS greatly.

Her saying that about Obama is probably her real fealings, she is Muslim after all. The Muslims don't really care for Trump much either, but at least Trump does get along with the Saudis better than Obama ever did.

Is this woman the one who said it was all right to lie during campaigns because everyone does it? It had to do with Jewish people.
edit on 9-3-2019 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas

eh perhaps its her way of saving money by not getting a gym membership you know what with all the backpedaling shes been doing recently . gotta work those calories off some how what with her putting her foot in her mouth all the time

Not that she deserves any defense, but i doubt she's happy about backpedaling. She's probably getting pressured, perhaps even threatened.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

She said bad things about Obama?

Dems will have her destroyed now.

I mean, it's okay to be anti-Semitic, but say anything about Barky?

OMG!

I heard this and thought he same thing. One thing that the MSM just can not tolerate, no matter what, is a single negative word spoken about Obama.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

yeah ya may be right, both of the goofy states start wit MI
but hey unlike the subject, Im willing to admit when Im wrong

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I want to go off on a misoginistic rant about stupid women and not belonging in politics and throw a match on a dry pile of wood and run off laughing
But
I don't think this is a woman thing, it seems these people are to young to hold the positions they are elected to

How does a political party keep people's respect with such foolish members in their ranks

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Thou shalt speak no evil on the black Jesus.

Dem 3:16

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

How does a political party keep people's respect with such foolish members in their ranks

because a sizable percentage of the people who vote for them are foolish people as well, and see no problem with the foolishness

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   
She and Cortez will end up cutting their own throats.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

well hopefully they dont do it on the new carpet!

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Great job Michigan

Somebody should ask her opinion on our Guam Policy and if it's balanced enough or if it's reached a tipping point?

PS....she's not from Michigan.
edit on 9-3-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Obama did not make points with the Muslim people at all during his presidency. They all pretty much disliked him, except of course, ISIS people. His actions in Iraq benefited ISIS greatly.

Her saying that about Obama is probably her real fealings, she is Muslim after all. The Muslims don't really care for Trump much either, but at least Trump does get along with the Saudis better than Obama ever did.

Is this woman the one who said it was all right to lie during campaigns because everyone does it? It had to do with Jewish people.

pssst!!! guess what they really dont care for America or Americans either. Doesnt matter, if you aren't muslim you aren't gonna cut it, I'd imagine thats just the true muslims too, they have a special name for the converted I am sure.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Correct

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Warrior is the name for the non converts !
Some day after the left in our country has allowed theocracy to blossom in the west under PC culture ( MN & MI are the 1.0 versions of Islam law in the USA) The same left will be glad that all those right wing gun nuts will have their Nightforce scopes doped and their 870s racked with buck shot ! Almost forgot the .45 acp ! Nothing like 220 grain flying ashtrays to stop religious nuts dead in their Sandals .

top topics

<<   2 >>

join