It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Washington post and CNN getting sued big time

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   
This is a video of the why the law suits are being filed against the Washington Post and CNN both of whom ran with a totally false story just to smear Nick Sandmann (the kid with the MAGA hat)..

I do believe in a free press ... I do not believe in a press who intentionally publishes/pushes lies... Something needs to be done and this just may be the first step in rectifying the abuse of power... which is exactly what it is IMO. youtu.be... The CNN lawsuit will be filed on Monday or Tuesday of this coming week... I for one hope the lawsuit is successful..

+19 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Yeah, I've been following this, and I hope Sanderman gets every last red cent he's suing for.

Blatant defamation of a child...can't get any lower as a media outlet.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Oh please. CNN can withstand a lot more than a petty lawsuit. Histrionics. There's nothing big time about it.

+18 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
Oh please. CNN can withstand a lot more than a petty lawsuit. Histrionics. There's nothing big time about it.

Yeah nothing bigtime about a news network that constantly feeds BS to make a kid look bad to the world, and by the way things are going it will be held against him for the rest of his life, when he goes to get a job and they dig into every aspect of his life like they do to everyone these days

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
They're all guilty of "de-frame-ation"

😎

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

This a looser law suit. The "Sand Man" will loose.

+16 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I hope they pay out the ass and I hope it hurts like a mother####er.

+25 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

It is spelled "loser" and "lose".

And I think they have a really good shot at winning... research the lawyer involved.

edit on 9-3-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Have you read their claim? It's stoopid!

+23 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   

That's a great defense! "Your Honor, I'd like this case thrown out 'cause it's a stupid. And so is your face."

What law school did you go to, Sookie?

+21 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   

It's the truth and they broke the law.

To you that's "stoopid".

OK.

Who cares what you think?

It's a law suit that has a really good chance at winning.

That's my personal opinion and I can spell words correctly.

edit on 9-3-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Why are you being so blatantly oblivious to negative treatment of a child, by adults and news outlets?

Look he may be wearing a red jat, but he is a kid, he was wronged. I defended Obamas daughters, Trumps young son and this kid all the same.

Thought you guys had hearts, cared and all that compassion stuff?

Im a parent, all kids are beautiful, full of potential.
edit on 9-3-2019 by BlueJacket because: sp

edit on 9-3-2019 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

www.dropbox.com...

In a span of three (3) days in January of this year commencing on January 19, the Post engaged in a modern-day form of McCarthyism by competing with CNN and NBC, among others, to claim leadership of a mainstream and social media mob of bullies which attacked, vilified,and threatened Nicholas Sandmann(“Nicholas”), an innocent secondary school child.

You think Sandmann's attorneys can prove that assertion? I don't.

The Post wrongfully targeted and bullied Nicholas because he was the white, Catholic student wearing a red “Make America Great Again” souvenir cap on a school field trip to the January 18 March for Life in Washington, D.C.when he was unexpectedly and suddenly confronted by Nathan Phillips (“Phillips”), a known Native American activist, who beat a drum and sang loudly within inches of his face (“the January 18 incident”).

Yeah sure.

In targeting and bullying Nicholas by falsely accusing him of instigating the January 18 incident, the Post conveyed that Nicholas engaged in acts of racism by“swarming” Phillips,“blocking”his exit away from the students,and otherwise engaging in racist misconduct.

Nope.

The Post ignored basic journalist standards because it wanted to advance its well-known and easily documented, biased agenda against President Donald J. Trump (“the President”) by impugning individuals perceived to be supporters of the President.

LOL "Journalist standards"...what journalist standards?

Just no.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Why are you being so blatantly oblivious to negative treatment of a child, by adults and news outlets?

Please show me where in the Constitution it says freedom of the press can be revoked when minors are in the news?

Weren't the Central Park Five just kids?

edit on 9-3-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Not if he can spell "loser" correctly. In that case, CNN and Wapo is going to lose.

+6 more 
link   

Yeah, its obvious you dont care about mistreatment of a child, nor are you willing to accept culpability of CNN, WaPo etc...

Theres a name for that...but its against the T & C for ATS

link   

It's the truth and they broke the law.

What law?

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The liberal bot accounts are going to run wild on this thread.

I don't mean normal liberals, who I disagree with but who aren't bots. I mean people who say a lawsuit is "stoopid". Expect more of that nonsense.

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

So you can't write in English and you can't comprehend it either.

+17 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   
defamation is against the law. Freedom of the press does not include the freedom to lie and destroy anyone, much less a childs reputation.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join