It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Deep State! Nothing Trump does or your day he does will change my mind. EVER!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
did he say he could shoot someone and not lose support?

Do you really ... really believe that he meant that literally?

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyKill
In a Washington Post/ABC News survey, respondents were asked if they would definitely vote for the president, consider voting for him or definitely not vote for him — and 56 percent said they would definitely not vote for him.

A WaPo survey - and the best they can do is 56%?

That is proof that he will win in a landslide.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: MRinder
Just wanted to let you know that I have watched your endless Trump traps, I don't believe anything you say. So bring it on. He's a child molester who rapes baby whales , whatever... I am done believing you and youtr can kiss my ...

ALERT

The Trump Administration is the only one to ever meet its economic projections 2 years in a row!

mobile.twitter.com...

Making America even greater!

Thanks to President Obama!!

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Abbby

Who?

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
We are on to the lying MSM and their co-conspirators in public offices and unelected positions all over the country. We believe nothing they say, because they are proven liars with an agenda.

They brought it upon themselves.

So yes, at this point, it would be pretty damn difficult to change that

And rightfully so.

DEEPSTATE and its co-conspirators is our enemy, and we will never consort or listen to the enemy. The enemy is to be destroyed, not negotiated with. With a little bit of luck and perseverance, these traitors may still face a rope yet.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Abbby

That would make sense if Obama were President...

What about the 8 years he was in office? Why did it magically "wait" until he left?

Trump gets 100% credit for this booming economy and record employment.

In fact, Obama's economy fizzled continually because of nonstop meddling by government in private affairs. Government does NOT have any place in private operations of businesses nor transactions between individuals short of contract enforcement. Trump has shown this, by rolling back most (if not all) Obama era "regulations" along with the money he threw away on nonsense (like studies RE: feminism and icebergs, or handing Iran - our mortal enemy - $200 billion dollars in a secret overnight betrayal)

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: dragonridr

hatred runs deep in me because I repeated something trump actually said? hilarious.

did he say he could shoot someone and not lose support? what do you suppose he meant by that, and what is this tread literally about?

LOL

This is totally disingenuous and particularly nasty on your part. Because you keep repeating what you know to be a quote he made that you are taking completely out of context in order to make it look as if he said this organically, and that he wasn't quoting (or paraphrasing) what some Trump hating pundit said about his voters.

It's called propaganda.

I remember seeing the actual lefty pundit making this stupid statement about Trump's supporters. I wish I could remember where I saw it.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Hey Deep State (that Trump is now just another figurehead puppet of)! Nothing Trump does at your behest will change my mind. EVER! Long live the bankster cartels, robberbarrons, technocrats, and their NWO!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join