It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Deep State! Nothing Trump does or your day he does will change my mind. EVER!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

hatred runs deep in me because I repeated something trump actually said? hilarious.

did he say he could shoot someone and not lose support? what do you suppose he meant by that, and what is this tread literally about?

LOL

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
In a Washington Post/ABC News survey, respondents were asked if they would definitely vote for the president, consider voting for him or definitely not vote for him — and 56 percent said they would definitely not vote for him. Morning Consult posed a slightly different form of this question, asking voters if they’d definitely or probably vote for Trump, or if they’d definitely or probably vote for someone else. Eight percent said they would probably vote for someone else, but 47 percent said they would definitely vote for someone else. In total, that’s 55 percent of respondents who seemed unlikely to vote for Trump.

Trump is going to jail soon. He is done.

Keep up the good work of the 30% of Americans who should also be in jail for supporting Trump. You are traitors

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
In a Washington Post/ABC News survey, respondents were asked if they would definitely vote for the president, consider voting for him or definitely not vote for him — and 56 percent said they would definitely not vote for him. Morning Consult posed a slightly different form of this question, asking voters if they’d definitely or probably vote for Trump, or if they’d definitely or probably vote for someone else. Eight percent said they would probably vote for someone else, but 47 percent said they would definitely vote for someone else. In total, that’s 55 percent of respondents who seemed unlikely to vote for Trump.

Keep up the good work of the 30% of Americans who should also be in jail for supporting Trump. You are traitors

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyKill

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I don't care what your thoughts on Trump are, just don't subject us to that kind of title gore ever again.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Amazing how politically blinded some people become.

Indeed. So blinded they'll tell you Trump lies daily but fail to ever tell what his lies were, or they quote something out of context and call it a lie.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Amazing how politically blinded some people become.

Well, to be honest, actions have consequences...

For over 2 years now the left has done everything, tried everything, thrown every rock, stick, lie and pure BS to separate Trump from his base.

They needed to because that is the only way to their goal... undoing the results of the last Presidential election.

Can't impeach the guy without a 30% or lower approval rating after all, if you want to succeed at it...

90% negative media coverage, an SC that has indicted absolutely nobody that had anything to do with their original charge, constant attacks against Trump, his family, his supporters, anyone he has ever known or done business with...

People get beat now because of a hat, FFS.

So what has the left accomplished with this?

Further divided the country, drove any moderate people away from the DNC and in the midterms went so left that Lenin would be proud.

So when people just stand up and say "I don't care what the media and the bad players say, I'm with Trump" keep in mind... your side did that.

So don't beat your chest about how partisan the OP is and how "woke" you are.

After all, you're not a solution either.. you're just a part of the problem.

Bravo !!!!

Well Said.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

hatred runs deep in me because I repeated something trump actually said? hilarious.

did he say he could shoot someone and not lose support? what do you suppose he meant by that, and what is this tread literally about?

LOL

It has been over two years and you still don't realize that is not what Trump said. The media made this statement about his supporters and Trump quoted the media at one of his rally. Instead of just getting the short end of the stick or story, you and others should actually watch his full rally recordings instead of snip clips.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

one thing trump has definitely been right about - he could shoot someone and still get support. in other words, I have the best sheep in the world.

did you hear putin is cracking down on internet freedoms? he wants to jail those who speak bad about the government online. you all would probably back trump if he did the same. lol

Those weren't Trump's words. He was quoting the media's words about him. That was over 2 years ago and anti-Trumpers still bring it up like Trump said it.

This is why nobody believes you people when you cry about Trump lying daily.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

LOL

Those weren't his words so no, he didn't say that. Put the koolaid down and pay attention. That's been debunked since the first day CNN, ABC, NBC, and CBS ran with it.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyKill

That's better than the numbers who said definitely not the first time. We see how that turned out.

What is Trump going to jail for?

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyKill

Look up the word "sedition" then look in the mirror.

You are the problem, internalize that please.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Trump: "I Could Stand In the Middle Of Fifth Avenue And Shoot Somebody And I Wouldn't Lose Any Voters"

lol

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Nancy Pelosi has a lot of nerve, saying today that President Trump should not be impeached. I was looking forward to that fight!

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Nancy Pelosi has a lot of nerve, saying today that President Trump should not be impeached. I was looking forward to that fight!

mobile.twitter.com...

It would be "too divisive" to the Democratic Party is really what she means. Since to do so and continue this facade would cripple the party and break it's factions that are gearing up toward the 2020 election cycle. Then, the following lower level elections would be right on the heels of that.

Too divisive for them not us, you know, the voting public.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyKill

Still waiting on that answer from you. So, I'll ask for the 3rd or 4th time, what is Trump going to jail for?

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder
Just wanted to let you know that I have watched your endless Trump traps, I don't believe anything you say. So bring it on. He's a child molester who rapes baby whales , whatever... I am done believing you and youtr can kiss my ...

ALERT

The Trump Administration is the only one to ever meet its economic projections 2 years in a row!

mobile.twitter.com...

Making America even greater!

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

You're going to be waiting a long time me thinks
I'm guessing that account has been shut down.
And no, Trump is not going to jail.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: MRinder

But you believe Trump? Or is it that Trump's lies just don't matter to you.

Almost/sortof...

It isn't that Trump's lies don't matter to me.

It is simply that Trump's lies don't matter. Meaning, he lies about stupid # that just ... doesn't ... matter.

But on the big things, he tells it like it is.

He is the first President that I can remember (58 years young here) that has bothered to even try to keep his campaign promises - and by god, he is keeping them, as much as possible given the vitriolic hate spewing from the MSM and the D and RINO opposition from day one.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
And people wonder why Trump will win 2020. When no collusion is found after two years of attacks all credibility is gone.

Not just 'no collusion'. No nothing. If they could find anything, hell, if they could manufacture anything and make it stick, do you honestly believe they wouldn't have?

The fact that they haven't is all the proof you need that there is no 'there' there.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join