It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trumps Priorities - Comforting Alabama Tornado Victims Topped His List.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
(post by vonclod removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by Mach2 removed for political trolling and baiting)
(post by MALBOSIA removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
a reply to: LordAhriman

So like what every president does in any large natural disaster. Gotcha.

But it takes a president who projects strength to give people hope. Obama didn't do that and Clinton and Sanders wouldn't be able to either. Democrats project blame and pitifullness.

No, Obammy would have made a speach about rednecks "clinging to their guns, and bibles". That was the end of tiny bit of respect i had for the dirtbag.

Exactly. Blame and pitifullness.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
The President also took the time to personally call a dying man after the mans "100% Democrat" sister managed to get a message to him and request that he call.

President Donald Trump personally called 44-year-old terminally ill cystic fibrosis patient Jay W. Barrett on Tuesday to lift his spirits. “I can’t believe that he called — I’m ecstatic about it,” Barrett said. “It was an amazing experience.”

Trump started the conversation with a compliment, saying “all right, Jay, you look handsome to me. I just saw a picture of you.” Barrett thanked the president for his “kind honors.” “How are you doing? How is it going, Jay?” Trump asked. “It’s going, you know what I mean?” Barrett responded. “You’re a champ. You’re fighting it right?” Trump responded. “That’s what the Irish do,” Barrett answered. “Yeah, that’s what the Irish do,” Trump agreed, “you better believe it.”

The jovial conversation was the result of efforts by Barrett’s sister, 1st District City Council member Bridgette Hoskie, in whose home Barrett will spend the last days of his life in as much comfort as can be provided. Hoskie’s attempt to get Trump to acknowledge her dying brother, despite describing herself as “100% Democrat,” has gained national and even bipartisan support.

Barrett has been a staunch supporter of POTUS and told Trump that he would vote for him again in 2020, “God permitting.” Trump told Barrett that he “sounded like a fighter.” According to Barrett, Trump said, “we need people like you on our side — fighters.”

But, hey, he's just not Presidential when schmoozing the elites in Washington.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Doesn't all that hate leave you empty inside?

I don't hate anyone. I just think he's a buffoon.

And I'm not religious, but I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to deface bibles?

(post by MALBOSIA removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
You are starting to sound like Donald's publicist. YouMustCare desperately trying to rewrite Donald's image in to some kind of super hero philanthropist. I wonder if he threw the victims paper towels and burger king?

(post by uninspired removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

And I'm not religious, but I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to deface bibles?

Many presidents have signed bibles for ppl before, as have well known clergy members, so i would say no, it's not considered defacing. I'm not particularly religious either, but it was customary in my family to document generations inside the covers of handed down bibles.

As far as being a buffoon, you are entitled to your opinion, but even if someone doesn't respect the man, it is possible to still respect the office.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

But it takes a president who projects strength to give people hope.

I actually read this and laughed out loud. Trump a person who projects strength? really LMAO. The man who lashes out when faced with criticism, the man who almost jumped in to Secret services arms when someone touched his heel, the man who dodged Vietnam because his (Allegedly because apparently they were OK for basketball) feet hurt, the man so insecure he needs constant reassurance he is liked so he holds rallies and so much more...that man.

This man chose the party where the constituents are easily manipulated and it shows, while the the world sees him for what he is, his Trumpers see something that absolutely does not exist because he brainwashed them which is not all that amazing. Considering he is not that smart or likeable but proves the case that people on the right are easily manipulated.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Trump is not the only President to do such a thing

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

A lot of people would say that Obams was a presentable and well spoken. But his policies sucked, he was weak and an all around crappy president that's being out done by a buffoon.

Obama could make a hell of a speach. No doubt about it. He knew jack all about running a country though. Rhetoric is fine. Reagan made a carreer out of rhetoric, but he also backed it up with successful policy.

Trump clearly stated before he was elected that you weren't getting a PC, don't hurt your "feelings" guy, and got elected either because of it, or in spite of it.

People wanted action, not more rhetoric. He didn't get the evangelical vote because they though he was a nice, squeeky clean christian boy.

The way the Dems are all over the place he likely wins a second term with ease.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

“With ease”

He literally has no competition. Who in their right mind is going to vote for ANY of the dEms?

Nobody.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
***ATTENTION***

This is not the MudPit. Stay on topic, and stop the personal attacks.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr4c0n

Trump is not the only President to do such a thing

Lol, I wonder if there will be a film of Trump's call with mood music too?

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
a reply to: Mach2

“With ease”

He literally has no competition. Who in their right mind is going to vote for ANY of the dEms?

Nobody.

Key words "in their right minds".

I don't know if ultra lib types missed history class, or if they just don't understand human nature.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

So like what every president does in any large natural disaster. Gotcha.

Explain the bible autographs though. Does he think he's god?

originally posted by: TinySickTears
is there where he was signing bibles?

So predictable...
Your animosity towards Christians and Trump is showing.

The Post talked to Peter Manseau, the Smithsonian’s curator of religion, who said many past presidents have signed Bibles, including President Barack Obama. 

Source

Me thinks you all just have an automatic response at this point. Like some collective knee-jerk reaction. The landmine fields that is the liberal purity test prevents you from forming even the slightest thing resembling an independent thought.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Songs that Trump should walk out to when preparing to give a speech.

So we are supposed to be to give this man praise for something he is being forced to do for photo-ops, ummm nope not gonna work. I do love his shtick of hugging the flag not because it is inspirational but because of how easy it is to manipulate his people into believing he loves his country because that is hilarious.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join