It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open challenge to members of ATS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

figured as much

not like you have much to offer anyway

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: BoneSay
Kek, love the avatar. Its very familiar.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Tribalism is at the root of about anything political these days, and yes including the (irrational) basis of military imperialism.

But your main schtick there is this noise that somehow you and yours directly benefit from US corporations exploiting the resources of the varied target nations / regions, and the inherent subsequent shipping of said resources to China et al to manufacture throw away goods for US to go into debt to import. And somehow the nation ballooning the national debt to pay for it all (the wars themselves, and the inherent trade deficits) is good in the long term (for you and yours). Nevermind the burden on the warfighters that actually make it home (the wars you wont go fight). Etc.

That is, when this line of thinking of yours is actually taken to task you always run off and the thread goes stale.

And then I cry myself to sleep in rabid boredom.

edit on 9-3-2019 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Since military imperialism was the primary aspiration of the likes of Hitler, Stalin, Alexander, Caesar, Napoleon (and on and on megalomaniac psychopath mass murderer warmongers across all the ages), perhaps we should actually be framing your fantasy land along the lines of 'Hitler Was Right'???

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

How about we debate whether believing you are a worthy opponent for any debate is a great example of narcissism or not.

My position is that it is.
What's your opening argument?
edit on 9-3-2019 by Krahzeef_Ukhar because: editing is fun

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Don't call it an open debate if you are picking and choosing the subject then.
Tell you what why don't you pick the subject seeing you obviously have an idea what you want to debate.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Well lay out some topics. Perhaps I'll argue from the position I dont care for. I've got a many topics of particular sticklerization, that just wouldnt be any fun if I'm arguing from my position.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Anyways, since thought provocation was likely the motive with this thread, I'd like to see someone explain how trade deficit manages to translate into national debt whatever.

How that notion isnt entirely some elaborate fiction to cover up the absurd spending the governments shenanigans they keep getting themselves into.

And why any of us should have any sense of loyalty to paying such BS off as any sort of nationalist obligation (as individuals).

I suppose people that support wars and war spending should be chomping at the bit and falling over themselves to explain how this BS makes a lick of sense.....

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Oh so you mean to tell me that you personally have not used any lithium powered device since the invasion of Afghanistan depressed the price of this strategic resource with it's reserves being priced into the futures market?? It goes stale because we both finish declaring our beliefs and neither of us see the need to waste pages going in cires repeating ourselves.

And quite frankly, we are in a new era that will see a rise in the industrial output of the usa and it has already begun. Erik prince's wealth fund will do wonders for mining ventures in Afghanistan and anywhere else his mercenaries are willing to help the dod pacify.

Now that India and China will no longer accept American waste material (or from anywhere in the world in India's case) there is an industrial boom waiting to happen here in the states. Retired people can take their next egg and become their communities or regions primary plastic, metals, glass and e-waste recycler by simply starting small. Ten thousand people starting small can have quite the impact.

It is also not a matter of Hitler, or Churchill, or the queen of England, or Teddy Roosevelt being right about conquest. Co quest is literally the natural order of life. Trees get conquered by vines, field are taken o er by weeds strangling the water away from other plants. Ant colonies attack each other, sharks do as well, snails are especially violent with rival species. Even bacteria are in perpetual war. Whatever dream world you idolize for humans without conflict can never happen, because the bacteria cannot even stop fighting, or the plants, worms, mollusks and so on.

Therefore, accepting this fact of life is the first step in supporting your tribe to be on top .

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 05:09 AM
link   

It is also not a matter of Hitler, or Churchill, or the queen of England, or Teddy Roosevelt being right about conquest. Co quest is literally the natural order of life. Trees get conquered by vines, field are taken o er by weeds strangling the water away from other plants. Ant colonies attack each other, sharks do as well, snails are especially violent with rival species. Even bacteria are in perpetual war. Whatever dream world you idolize for humans without conflict can never happen, because the bacteria cannot even stop fighting, or the plants, worms, mollusks and so on. Therefore, accepting this fact of life is the first step in supporting your tribe to be on top .

Totally delusional!

Lol, I think humans are a bit different to bacteria. We don't split in half to procreate for starters. It is ridiculous to suggest that we can't overcome violent behavior. In the main we have because thanks to M.A.D any war can only go so far. If the loser sees no hope they can just push a button and take their enemy out with them. For that reason alone your violent psychotic delusion doesn't work any longer in the human world. The classic conquest of empire can't work in this M.A.D world.

If the U.S messed too much with Lil Kim he could just fire a few nukes at you and cause utter devastation. My choking weed amigo your classicism of war and conquest belongs to the cave age. Thank goodness your attitudes are almost extinct now. RIP yesteryear savagery.

What kind of choking weed bacteria am I then because I have conquered you? My attitudes have conquered you in one generation. It had to happen because you guys would have killed everything in your path like when you napalmed Vietnam.

I am on the war path big time yet I do not have a gun. How is it that I am beating you without a gun and without conquering you other than making sure you do not hurt others any longer with these cave man politics? No more of you, Mr Choking Weed. I poured some weed killer on you and you will not be able to stop me. It's too late!

edit on 9-3-2019 by Malak777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Closed for staff review (We have a Debate Forum for a reason).

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join