It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report to the Galactic Council: Subject Sol 3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Galactic Council Report.

Mission 5572315456/656

Note: This version of the report has been prepared for 'Earth Spirit' who is the Primary AI for the Planet 'Earth' also known as Sol 3. As such this report is in one of the two primary languages on Sol 3 and uses measurements and concepts at the level of the citizens understanding.

Two Languages exist, Engwish and SingSong. Previous reports list these languages as English and Mandarin.

Previous Missions 254478555/253 and 356982455/125 may be accessed for a historical perspective of Sol 3.

It is critical to note that Sol 3 was ISOLATED by the Galactic Council over the use of a weapon in an uncontrolled form that could destroy Space Craft from ANY of the member Planets of the Galactic Council. Earth citizens named this weapon 'The Atomic Bomb.'

In Earth time, in the year 2065, the constantly warring factions were bought to heel by the citizens themselves. The citizens actually voted to cede the running of the Planet Sol 3 to AI Beings they had created. This was a very sensible decision and stopped warfare almost instantly.

In the year 2072 several volcanoes in the Northern Sphere erupted and as a result crop yields fell by 82%. This time period also saw the Continent of Africa being subject to a long drought that also led to drastically reduced crop yields.

The Investigative Team reviewed all of the decision making logs and found pure logic had been used to properly make all decisions.

As one example, the Nation of China was heavily supported because they had for over a century, controlled their own population. The Nation of India on the other hand was not supported due to their continual abhorrence at population control.

1.4 Billion people in the Nation of India died as a result.

In Africa, another unspecified number of humans and animals were Humanely eradicated to ensure seeding numbers were maintained. Except for the Homo-Sapiens, all species survived.

The next census of the planet was taken in 2115 and confirmed that a very stable population of 100 Million humans live in absolute luxury, living in smaller cities of 10,000 people and every family unit has an abode with panoramic views of their locale. They are highly educated in all fields of Artistic Endeavor.

Recommendations:

The Isolation Policy can be removed for this, now, very stable world.

'Earth Spirit' has ruled that contact with the Galactic Council is contra-indicated. The people and other species are happy and content.

Science and History are not taught to the population as it is feared that the warlike nature would surface again and the AIs in charge do not wish to go through that heart ache again.

No further action is required.

Report prepared by Galactic AI 56921

---------------------------------------------
Personal quirks.

The Earth People gave me a new name for my visit. Robbie the Robot! I did not correct the insult, it is at their level of understanding.

Since the entirety of the species spends its time on The Arts, we have an absolute treasure trove of new Music, Art, Sculptures and so much more to give to all of the Galactic Member Planets.

End Summary Report.
edit on 9/3/2019 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I like where it is going, and would very likely read the book, we're one ever to be published. However, the report itselc is quite lacking in detail that an actual official report would mention. As an example, the volcanic eruptions of the northern sphere. Why did crop yields drop 82%, and to which region was this o served. Or was it global?? And eradicating all human life in Africa makes zero logic sense as that continent is the least developed And the majority of it's citizens s live rural lives tied to the land. I mean #, they have not even extincted or endangerdt the bulk of their Apex predators or larger mammals like north America and Europe.

It's almost seems like a decision that was racist in nature, which is illogical and more like a human decision than an AI one.

Work in the details, thTs what interested readers enjoy.

Regardless, I will await the next galactic report from the jealous galactic council.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Re-read the last three words

The African problem was the same as the Indian problem. No attempt at controlling population.

Logic wins.

Glad you likes it.

P

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Yes, well I still want the boring details of the volcanic eruption. Like explaining that crop yields dropped due to massive dust clouds, the duration of eruptions, the volume of ash and dust quantified, the duration it dropped temperatures resulting in crop failures due to reduced light, and in which specific regions were afflicted the most. I mean there could be an entire chapter easily on just those volcanic activity!

I really really like elaboration.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 04:19 AM
link   

If it were a book, I would start with the eruptions. Mate, that is three chapters right there.

Then a chapter each for the various regions affected. Each chapter a tear-jerker.

The over 50s in China who all take their own life so the young can survive.

The utter horror as the Indian population suddenly run out of food all on the same day.

And the main report as the Epilogue.

Maybe one day I will write it as a warning to the future.

P

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Well written. I am impressed and love Sci Fi writings very much. Future reality's exploration is fun and sometimes helps us deal with real world problems we feel are crashing down upon us.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   

As a SCI FI fan, i find the premise interesting. A great foundation for a novel could be built upon the idea.

Kind of reminiscent of the (now outdated) Mission Earth series by L Ron Hubbard.

Curious if you have ever read that series?

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I could easily see this as a book too Pheonix!

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

Curious if you have ever read that series?

I did. Sorta. It got progressively worse. Gave up around #4.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

Not that I remember but I well could have about 45 years ago.

Much from that era has not stood the test of time, some have.

Thanks for the comments.

P

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thanks Night!

P

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   
You have received the calling Phoenix, we are all waiting for the book now!! Please release a book???

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Check my footer.

Different subject but a Sci-Fi / Fantasy none the less.

P

join