It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arecibo response: A Quantum Fractal

page: 1

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Well

I haven't written anything really Skunky in a while so I thought I'd pop in and type out some of the more bizarre thinking I've been tossing around. Now, before many of you roll your eyes and click away from the thread. Just chill a sec. Allow me the pleasure of screwing with your head. Now we are going to proceed with the assumption [For argument sake] that not all Crop circles are hoaxes. Most of these types of threads have lots of Fiction with a little bit of Science, lets flip it tonight. There is a lot of real world science and application behind this.

What If

Some of them were in fact messages from some higher intelligence? If they were trying to communicate with us then their creations would be getting more and more complex as time goes on, which seems to be the case. Now, many of you are already familiar with the so called Arecibo response
Arecibo response

The "communication device" has changed. Instead it depicts a crop circle that also appeared near Chilbolton observatory in 2000.

At the bottom of the above response, it shows various information which has been widely discussed over the years but when it came to the supposed "Communication device" not much is discussed other than it's size and dimensions. I tried to imagine what would that even look like or how would it function etc...

Years later
In possibly unrelated developments: I read widely on the latest Scientific research and developments. I noticed that either on purpose or by happenstance we seem to be running parallel in reality with what may be needed to truly communicate across the Cosmos in this sci-fi scenario or, simply developing ever more complex and exotic tech all on our lonesome. Either way we are truly headed into uncharted territory and exciting technological times rapidly.

The first thread image above is of a very large and complex crop circle which looks very fractal and also tied into the "Response" if its true that they are tied together in some sort of message then the latest technological development seems to be interestingly tantalizing to say the least. Our present radio telescopes are just a plain dish, while theirs seem to be based on a fractal design, which in recent years/developments we have been applying this very type of technology. Almost everyones "Smart Phones" use this type of tech which increases the devices quality of reception. Funny that. Back in 2000? Not so much for us mortal civilians

Fractals aren’t just crazy cool mathematically infinite shapes.
They might just have the capacity to revolutionize modern electronics as we know it.

Physicists wrangled electrons into a quantum fractal

Quantum particles tend to act in unusual ways when confined to one or two dimensions (SN: 10/20/16, p.6). Scientists don’t yet know how electrons will behave in fractional dimensions, says physicist Cristiane Morais Smith of Utrecht University in the Netherlands. “What can come out of our work is completely uncharted territory.”

Physicists build fractal shape out of electrons

"From a theoretical point of view, this is a very interesting and groundbreaking result," says theoretical physicist Cristiane de Morais Smith, who supervised the study together with experimental physicists Ingmar Swart and Daniel Vanmaekelbergh. "It opens a whole new line of research, raising questions such as: what does it actually mean for electrons to be confined in non-integer dimensions? Do they behave more like in one dimension or in two dimensions? And what happens if a magnetic field is turned on perpendicularly to the sample?

Design and characterization of electrons in a fractal geometry

The dimensionality of an electronic quantum system is decisive for its properties. In one dimension, electrons form a Luttinger liquid, and in two dimensions, they exhibit the quantum Hall effect. However, very little is known about the behaviour of electrons in non-integer, or fractional dimensions

Read the links and see what real science is doing. I find it fascinating that we are creating at a faster pace than ever before those thing which we once only saw in movies as fantasy and science fiction.

I love to speculate on this kind of stuff, who knows maybe over the years of posting random thoughts here at ATS we may have had more than one near bullseye behind the Black budget curtain. For decades some have speculated that our possible "Visitors" are either multi-dimensional or inter-dimensional beings or simply from some place way out there. If we are going to communicate with them on their terms not ours we seem to be headed in the right direction.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Is that similar to the Fibonacci Sequence?

Cool concept.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Sorry Slayer but am on mobile right now. This is on phys.org and is titled “Listening To Quantum Radio”.

They are sensing individual quanta packets (due to the size of the detectors). And think that not only radio frequencies but actual gravity (mass) can also be detected!

Very prescient thread!

Lame mobile link...

m.phys.org...

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Ugghhh

Math is fun 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34
Not for me, I love theorizing and speculating. Let those with greater understanding pop the hood and figure out the nuts and bolts...

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Hey, thanks for the link, I'm checking it out now.
Sick minds think alike

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   

It is nice to see you back!!!

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Physicists wrangled electrons into a quantum fractal

It's a Triforce made of Triforces, made of Triforces...

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 05:05 AM
link   
This communication device is a strange one. The bending of the stalks has been some what replicated by using very narrow microwaves to heat up one side of the stalk, causing it to expand and bend over. It is very fine control of some EM field to make these crop circles on such a scale.

When seeing some footage of a crop circle being made, there is a small ball of light in the sky, then it looks like a big gust of wind just blows the stalks over and the crop circle is made in a matter of seconds. The ball of light then flew away and evaded surveillance from what I have seen.

If there is some quantum propitiates to these crop circles, then I do expect to find some holographic properties as well. By this I mean that each small part of the picture also contains a map of the whole. Similar to how each cell of our bodies as a map to the whole body with the DNA.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Great post, I've been quite fascinated with the messages being sent through crop circles for years. Your topic also got me thinking about a theory I contemplated recently.

Simply put, we as humans, we improve our technology and seek to use it to make ourselves better than what we are. If this is indeed our human idea of "perfection" or "transcendence", and we are beginning to achieve it now..what are the odds someone else hadn't already beaten us to it.

Furthermore, if we seek to be perfect, like the creator of this existence..whom we believe is all powerful and all knowing. Perhaps it's in our nature to try and imitate what we feel is our creator. Perhaps our creator, is a highly advanced piece of machinery and we are subconsciously, trying to imitate it. Some food for thought.

Thanks again, your post was quite intriguing.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

The crop circle I'd say shows quantum entanglement. I believe that is the communications method of the future. A circular wave/standing wave/string is communicated and created from two in sync quantum emulators, each provides half the wavefunction to create the BEC and quantum ER/EPR bridging. Then you can transfer information. Changes to wavefunction appear orthogonally on the other end, so it can be considered high spread synchronous serial communications with a product inverse to the source. The interesting thing about this kind of communication is that it is totally secure. Any attempt to eavesdrop collapses the wavefunction thereby terminating communications.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Seems like them satellites watchin everyone would catch one of such appearing or being made. No privacy anymore.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Interesting, Which kinda/sorta adds validity to the Virtual world vs objective reality

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Now we are going to proceed with the assumption [For argument sake] that not all Crop circles are hoaxes.

Not all crop circles are hoaxes

However, if it was aliens trying to make contact then it seems a roundabout way of doing it, so I don't think that's the reason for them either, the non-hoaxed crop circles are just evidence that something was there to cause them

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

To what end? Why then such complex patterns? If they're just a happenstance footprint of an event, what would cause such complex patterns?

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

The Arecibo response might be related to the signal originating from EQ Pegasi and which was received at Jodrell bank.
Maybe the aliens were aiming at Big Ben which went silent in 2017?

news.bbc.co.uk...

Of course once it goes in the HOAX bin most people stop looking.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

To what end? Why then such complex patterns? If they're just a happenstance footprint of an event, what would cause such complex patterns?

What are extra-terrestrial UFO's?

That question may be best directed to those who actually have recovered craft

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Your pic with the Chilbolton communication device made me think of a project of mine I posted a while back. Somewhere in the thread is a comment about something like this number table being used to help design crop circles.
www.abovetopsecret.com/
This one is a comb of numbers I believe 9 and 13
This one is 13. 4 is the digit sum of 13.

These are a products of me exploring digit sum numbers in a table plotting points to create geometric shape.

Maybe not too relevant, but thought I’d plug one of my best threads

edit on 10-3-2019 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Is that similar to the Fibonacci Sequence?

Cool concept.
Fibonacci Numbers hidden in the Mandelbrot Set Text

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Its Tri-forces all the way down, buddy.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Fractal geometry the tree of life and the universe itself me think..

I think its a transportation device maybe?

I think they described us in the future because our sun doesn't shine as bright anymore thus we become smaller and need other eyes as we may have colonized two other planets and the four moons of Jupiter and the rest of the followup planets are losing weight, interesting..

Digging further on your leading post, could it be any coincidence?

Nice to see you again.

Fractal signal

edit on 0b51America/ChicagoTue, 12 Mar 2019 19:20:51 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 12 Mar 2019 19:20:51 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join