It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Budd Hopkins responds to ABC UFO report!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   
www.rense.com...

I couldn't sum it up any better than what Budd had to say! It appears that although the purpose behind the Jennings report is to slowly let people know that UFOs are real, there was a concerted effort to hide the fact that WE are the subject of their experiments, apparently with the US government's blessing.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I emailed Peter Jennings show, "World News Tonight", the statement from Budd Hopkins to see if they have a comment. We'll see...

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Interesting read. When the Harvard people came out to say that it was just "sleep paralysis" I thought, okay, thats a valid arguement. However, what about the other abductees that were taken during the daytime or the "Fire in the sky" story? There's obviously something else going on.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Pretty much sums it up...

Peter Jennings and his staff should be ashamed.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
www.rense.com...

I couldn't sum it up any better than what Budd had to say! It appears that although the purpose behind the Jennings report is to slowly let people know that UFOs are real, there was a concerted effort to hide the fact that WE are the subject of their experiments, apparently with the US government's blessing.

I think whoever said that is jumping ahead of themselves. That report was more like making UFOlogy look debunkable. And considering that he DIDNT bring up any good points, he probably caused many more people to disbelieve than to believe.

new topics

top topics

join