It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judicial Watch Exposes Deep State Anti-Trump Collusion

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: BlackJackal

a reply to: chr0naut

Sooooo....with your constant deflections, I guess you think they didn’t try to stop Trump from winning at all costs eh?
Your brains are pickled in stupidity.

Not only trying to stop him from winning at all costs, but an "insurance policy" to attempt to overthrow the election results if he won.

Definition of sedition

: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority

And here we are.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: xuenchen

They also did a great write up on it in Nazi Daily.

So how much do you pay for that subscription?

An honest question.. sometimes I like to see how the other side lives.

They are normally request the firstborn, but are happy to accept Visa or will 'send the boys around', on a subscription basis.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   

They are normally request the firstborn, but are happy to accept Visa or will 'send the boys around', on a subscription basis.

I'm not too fond of my firstborn this year, so maybe I will subscribe for some opposition research of my own.

Thanks for the tip!

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I'm not too fond of my firstborn this year, so maybe I will subscribe for some opposition research of my own.

Thanks for the tip!

It is more economical if it isn't your own firstborn.

Ask Augustus if he has and discards that are 'too old' for purpose.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

opinions...are so cute.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Thanks for the tip!

It is more economical if it isn't your own firstborn.

Ask Augustus if he has and discards that are 'too old' for purpose.

My firstborn is costing me a lot of money right now because of stupid life choices.

Maybe I'll cut a deal with Augustus instead.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I think I am going to deny I ever was a Democrat from now on. I can state I was not a modern Democrat I suppose if I do not want to lie. The democrats were not like they are now even twelve years ago, their party has become one of the biggest deceptive organizations in the world.
edit on 8-3-2019 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I think I am going to deny I ever was a Democrat from now on. I can state I was not a modern Democrat I suppose if I do not want to lie. The democrats were not like they are now even twelve years ago, their party has become one of the biggest deceptive organizations in the world.

Don't deny it.

I was one once too.

Keep pointing out that you left and the reasons why.

The moderates need to know what's happening in the DNC, after all..

Because God knows they won't hear it from the PR arm of the DNC that we now call the news.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Judicial Watch

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source.

If you guys had anything real, you would not have to resort to faking, manipulation or outright lying about topics. I have always wondered why the right cries about fake news but are the ones who spread it most.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr4c0n

does that definition come from: Facebook, Instagram, Google, NYT, CNN, Huffington Post...etc?

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr4c0n
Judicial Watch

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

[snipped down]

We obtained the records through a March 2018 Freedom of Information Act lawsuit filed after the Justice Department failed to respond a December 2017 request Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of Justice (No. 1:18-cv-00490)).

OP Source Link

released pages from zi governmentz

The anti-Trumpers are getting more desperate as they continue to get exposed to The.Sun.Burn💥

😆

edit on Mar-08-2019 by xuenchen because: banana democrats😋

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   

So the nazis fled to new Zealand?
Who knew?
All this time everybody was looking in south america.
Plot twist!

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
All kinds of new details about how the Deep State (aka the Obama/Clinton desperate smear corporation) conspired and executed their clever plans against Trump.

Judicial Watch (the worst nightmare of every dirty politician) has got some new stuff and the bombshells are lobbing onto the targets !!

Other stories are publishing as we speak.

It's all going to come out who was really colluding and scheming as Trumps rise and election and his Presidency became their worst unimaginable failure.

Read through everything and analyze with extreme CAUTION 😎

All Roads are Leading back to Democrats 😆

Judicial Watch Exposes Deep State Anti-Trump Collusion

DOJ Records Show Numerous Bruce Ohr Communications with Clinton-linked Fusion GPS and Christopher Steele

Big news. We just uncovered 339 pages of heavily redacted records from the Justice Department which reveal that former Associate Deputy Attorney General Bruce Ohr remained in regular contact with former British spy and Fusion GPS contractor Christopher Steele after Steele was terminated by the FBI in November 2016 for revealing to the media his position as an FBI confidential informant.

The records show that Ohr served as a go-between for Steele by passing along information to “his colleagues” on matters relating to Steele’s activities. Ohr also set up meetings with Steele, regularly talked to him on the telephone and provided him assistance in dealing with situations Steele was confronting with the media.

“Get Trump” Dossier author Steele worked for the Glenn Simpson’s Fusion GPS, the Hillary Clinton campaign/DNC contractor that also employed Nellie Ohr, Bruce Ohr’s wife.

MORE Stories:

IN SURPRISE MOVE, HOUSE REPUBLICAN RELEASES BRUCE OHR TRANSCRIPT

Judicial Watch Uncovers Documents Showing Bruce Ohr Continued as Intermediary Between Christopher Steele and Robert Mueller’s Team…

Sally Yates firing alarmed dossier author Christopher Steele, emails to shady DOJ contact show

"My God the Democrats had me fooled so bad I had to Check Myself in"

This is the first step towards defining what a Domestic Terrorist happens to be...intentionally undermining Democracy is a very serious crime indeed....it is an area where you can use zero con-job BS....there are processes in place that protect our Systems....once the Election is over....any type of attack upon the President is an attack upon the Country....Pre-Election dynamics are not valid once the president is incumbent....once he or she is elected and in Office any of these previously accepted actions IMMEDIATLY BECOME ACTS OF DOMESTIC TERRORISM IF THEY ARE CONTINUED FORWARD.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Whatever dude... get a life....

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

The anti-Trumpers are getting more desperate as they continue to get exposed to The.Sun.Burn💥

how do you figure? you are the one that posts daily anti dem threads... seems to me you are desperate for something.... every day you post anti dem stuff...

You are the one that is scared

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr4c0n

If you guys had anything real, you would not have to resort to faking, manipulation or outright lying about topics. I have always wondered why the right cries about fake news but are the ones who spread it most.

If that were enforced here, the majority of the OP's threads would be in the hoax bin....

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

We don't normally use The Huffington Post as source material.

Are they still around? I thought their lies and hate caught up with them last month.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Christopher Steele has gone into hiding. Cancelled a public appearance at the last minute, this week.

www.businessinsider.com...

Steele is facing possible indictment(s) for lying 😎

On top of that he was a "Quad-Agent" (getting paid from 4 sources at the same time for the same thing)

HUBER and BARR are preparing to RUMBLE.

You Will Be Brought To Justice - www.thegatewaypundit.com... -advance-the-rule-of-law/

CNN and MSNBC totally ignored this big meeting between the top Federal Prosecutors this week, because the heads of both networks are knee-deep in SpyGate crimes.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Wait till we find out WHO the "Dossier" was really about (hint: not Trump, it's somebody else)

Think about WHY the Clinton Campaign was so desperate to get ahold of "The Dossier" 😎

Well it was started by the RNC and some how the DNC took over...seems so weird.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

how do you figure? you are the one that posts daily anti dem threads... seems to me you are desperate for something.... every day you post anti dem stuff...

You are the one that is scared

I'm ah-scared

I'm very ah-scared

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join