It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jan-Michael Vincent RIP

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

Add in the alcohol taking away your sense of judgement then you compound your problems.

I think that the hard drinking was emotional and the other stuff was real impaired choices. Rinse and repeat a couple of times and it gets scary.

After seeing that he was just some dude discovered by someone who thought he looked good... wonder what his life would have been without the money, fame, and pressure.

“May you find peace in death that you could not find in life” -Spock

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Yeah, I just read about this today. I was a total Airwolf fan back in the day. A few years ago started watching it for nostalgic purposes, and began reading up on WTF happened to him and where he was: the drinking, the drugs, the car accident, the loss of his leg. Poor guy, addiction really got him. Watching later interviews is painful.

Like others said, I'm surprised he lived this long. As I as reading up on him and learning about his alcoholism during the filming of Airwolf, you can begin to see changes in him during season 2 and even more in season three. It seemed at times like he was drunk. Producers knew it, others knew it, and the show tanked.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Monsieur Neary

Man, I go way back to him on Danger Island, part of the Banana Splits Show.

one banana, two banana, three banana, four four banana splits laying on the floor. Forgot all about that, liked him in Hooper and of course AirWolf, so I totally got JMV reference in Rick and Morty.

RIP JMV

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Monsieur Neary

Man, I go way back to him on Danger Island, part of the Banana Splits Show.

lol, I bet you are about 50. Ask me how I know.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join