It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jusse Smollett has been Indicted on 16 Counts by Cook County Grand Jury

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
I think this is the first infamous false flag for political prejudice for modern social media & liberal MSM/Talks shows.
And this is just the one we know about, imagine all the ones that happen that aren't done like the gong shows worst amateur hour.

Except this is not a false flag event.

This is the police framing a man in order to avoid riots and keep their undercover drug dealers out of jail.

So you are saying the Nigerians work for the Chicago Police Department, well if they do they are the worst trained PD ever.

Regardless I haven't heard that theory before......so you think this gentleman is the one spinning the lies and not Smollet ?

edit on 9-3-2019 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

Looking at your posting history and when you signed up, I say you are one of jussie pr agents.

You might want to look for a new career because you are not good at it.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

The only thing people are wondering is if the attack was paid to happen.

And also wondering why would he pay to have someone slap him around...I would say punch, but we need to call it as it is, I get worst playing basketball.

The other issue is he went on national TV to tell his story that was all about those Trump racist, then of course we saw hours of news/Hollywood screaming RACISTS!!

It is hard to tell who is the victim(s) here, and who is guilty... Seems to me that all three are guilty of something.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

First off smollett is a victim and does not owe anyone an apology.

If he is innocent then he should stand his ground. He never said it was trumps fault and neither did i. He actually did thank trump in the gma interview.

This time try to comprehend my words better cause you assumed that i said things i did not.

Smollett in the gma interview praised trump for his response to the attack.

You are conflating senators and such with my words and jussies words. He nor i have never blamed trump that i am aware of.

I am still left wondering how you do not feel that the two brothers do not have a large amount of responsibility in how people over reacted to the event.

They are the only people who said anything racist and political in this event no matter if it was staged or not and yet you and nearly everyone else have givin them a pass.

Surely you want to question why cpd ignored the fact those two dealt drugs and beat a man up in public while posing as two white guys and even using props such as a noose and bleach.

Are you aware that many darker skinned blacks often hold resentment for light skinned blacks? There have been many tribal wars in africa over such and many personal experiences of hate here in the usa for being too white to fit in.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Wow - that police chief statement is so damning.
Smollett could actually face time if he doesn;t quickly do an about face , apologise and ask for mercy.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

I told you that it is being reported on fox news radio that the brothers attacked jussie.

Then it should be easy for you to quote the actual article.

Paying someone to punch you like in boxing/pro wrestling, or a staged event is not an attack.

Like i said you are being incoherent. How would one go about quoting the radio? Did tivo use my idea and come out with an fm recording device?

Feel free to study up on the subject. I am quite sure that you have spent hours here with me that you have the time and resources to pull up google and type in something along the lines of did the brothers hit jussie?

Since from the beginning of this exchange you never done that it is safe to assume you were attempting to troll and play linky gotcha games.

Now you are trying to say that wrestlers do not get hurt or use violence in their act.

You my friend are found guilty of TROLLING.

From a guy that claims Smollett defended himself from two grown men with a sandwich and a phone in another hand? And you cannot provide evidence Smollett had defensive wombs from defending of an attack from two grown men?

You

I told you that it is being reported on fox news radio that the brothers attacked jussie.

Please cite and quote the source then.
Or you just making more blatantly false arguments.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Fella, Smollett is not a victim. He sent himself a hate letter and paid two black guys $3500 to stage a lynching on him so he could cry about 'MAGA' and how he was a victim, so in turn he could make money.

That's not a victim - it's a pyscho.

edit on 9/3/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

The check was for verified stuff. Nutritional items received by jussie that he was taking and 6 weeks training for abs.

So once again what was the purpose of the rather small ass beating. I have seen worst with 6th graders... Lovers spat? Even if it was true I don't think the brothers did it for Trump...lol If they did scream MAGA country to cover up who they are they still needed a motive, one that would take them out in an extreme cold to slap him around some.

I think jussie is responsible for the role one of the brothers was cast for on empire. He played a nigerian criminal inmate.

Months earlier that same person posted on his instagram that no black person should play the role of nigerian criminal and they should not be cast that way.

I think that pissed one of the brothers off enough to want hurt jussie and they disguised themselves and rattled his cage.

If they had got to jussie and went the violent route any other way they would not have a defense. They thought they would not get caught and did not realize how serious everyone would view the event.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

First off smollett is a victim and does not owe anyone an apology.

If he is innocent then he should stand his ground. He never said it was trumps fault and neither did i. He actually did thank trump in the gma interview.

This time try to comprehend my words better cause you assumed that i said things i did not.

Smollett in the gma interview praised trump for his response to the attack.

You are conflating senators and such with my words and jussies words. He nor i have never blamed trump that i am aware of.

I am still left wondering how you do not feel that the two brothers do not have a large amount of responsibility in how people over reacted to the event.

They are the only people who said anything racist and political in this event no matter if it was staged or not and yet you and nearly everyone else have givin them a pass.

Surely you want to question why cpd ignored the fact those two dealt drugs and beat a man up in public while posing as two white guys and even using props such as a noose and bleach.

Are you aware that many darker skinned blacks often hold resentment for light skinned blacks? There have been many tribal wars in africa over such and many personal experiences of hate here in the usa for being too white to fit in.

But he did blame Trump, he claims he was assaulted because he is an outspoken critic of Trump.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

They admitted to selling drug for a long time. It is not too far fetched to think they got popped somewhere along the way and were giving info to the police in exchange for no charges.

That would account for their chummyness with the police.

In my experience the police always know who is sellin dope and the sellers have to corporate in order to stay in business.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

Looking at your posting history and when you signed up, I say you are one of jussie pr agents.

CPD is that you?

I recognize you by your astute detective skills and desire to frame people for things that are not true.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

And also wondering why would he pay to have someone slap him around...I would say punch, but we need to call it as it is, I get worst playing basketball.

The other issue is he went on national TV to tell his story that was all about those Trump racist, then of course we saw hours of news/Hollywood screaming RACISTS!!

It is hard to tell who is the victim(s) here, and who is guilty... Seems to me that all three are guilty of something.

I do not believe he paid them.
I do not believe he knew they were black.
I agree either 2 or 3 are guilty but not just 1.

That is a big clue to the whole scheme how much hate they have for jussie that they would ignore the others crimes and try to put jussie away for over 60 years.

Does not compute.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

CPD is that you?

I recognize you by your astute detective skills and desire to frame people for things that are not true.

I can't wait to see your excuse when jussie tries to use the "I'm addicted to molly" defense.

🤣😂😄

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I do not believe he paid them.
I do not believe he knew they were black.
I agree either 2 or 3 are guilty but not just 1.

That is a big clue to the whole scheme how much hate they have for jussie that they would ignore the others crimes and try to put jussie away for over 60 years.

Does not compute.

Bravo!

edit on 3 9 2019 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

You are still incoherent.

defensive wombs

Still playin linky gotcha games while defending blue isis and the gang.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Ya know, Smollett would get so much more respect if he just came out and said, "I'm sorry I tried to take advantage of the political climate and staged this despicable racist action."

The likelihood of that are about the same as some posts in this thread making sense, though.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

No that is not trump blame. Border line but not quite there yet. That is blaming the mad hatters and at that point he had every reason to believe that this was done by a couple mad hatters.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

CPD is that you?

I can't wait to see your excuse when jussie tries to use the "I'm addicted to molly" defense.

🤣😂😄

That would only really work if he was pleading guilty.

#CPD
#HARDATWORK

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
Ya know, Smollett would get so much more respect if he just came out and said, "I'm sorry I tried to take advantage of the political climate and staged this despicable racist action."

The likelihood of that are about the same as some posts in this thread making sense, though.

UncleT would then claim that he was lying and is still innocent. I am pretty sure UncleT is Jussie's Mom. No other person on the entire planet would so blindly spout nonsense.
edit on 9-3-2019 by Halfswede because: fixed them to then

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

CPD is that you?

🤣😂😄

That would only really work if he was pleading guilty.

#CPD
#HARDATWORK

A shame jussie ain't hard at work.
🤣🤣🤣

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join