It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jusse Smollett has been Indicted on 16 Counts by Cook County Grand Jury

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

So you think the brothers really did attack him ?

According to reports i heard on fox news radio they have admitted that one of the brothers did get physical with him. (struck him)

How much sense does it make for everyone to claim they planned the event to happen under a camera then try to say the event never took place.

They try to say jussie paid them to attack him then they try to claim there was no attack.

That is ludicrous.

The brothers attacked jussie they bought the rope bleach and gear to hide their identity. Only one of them spoke during the attack.

All jussie seen was two men coming at him with their identities hidden and he heard words that led him to believe they were white.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

According to reports i heard on fox news radio they have admitted that one of the brothers did get physical with him. (struck him)

How much sense does it make for everyone to claim they planned the event to happen under a camera then try to say the event never took place.

They try to say jussie paid them to attack him then they try to claim there was no attack.

That is ludicrous.

The brothers attacked jussie they bought the rope bleach and gear to hide their identity. Only one of them spoke during the attack.

All jussie seen was two men coming at him with their identities hidden and he heard words that led him to believe they were white.

He'll have his day in court. If he's innocent he'll walk.
It's now a long way from being Trump's fault though, eh? Maybe a few apologies to Trump and those that voted for him are in order? Smollett himself would be wise to start apologising for his race baiting and political grandstanding.

edit on 9/3/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

This is the police framing a man in order to avoid riots and keep their undercover drug dealers out of jail.

So what was the whole purpose to it all? Do you think he would not recognize the brothers since it seems they spoke to him, and it seems he did pay them money?

Their skin was covered.

Only one of them spoke and it was in a loud voice yelling stuff that sounded racial.

The check was for verified stuff. Nutritional items received by jussie that he was taking and 6 weeks training for abs.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

That is ludicrous.

It's now a long way from being Trump's fault though, eh? Maybe a few apologies to Trump and those that voted for him are in order? Smollett himself would be wise to start apologising for his race baiting and political grandstanding.

Yea no.

If he is innocent then he should stand his ground. He never said it was trumps fault and neither did i. He actually did thank trump in the gma interview.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

a reply to: network dude

You are basing your opinion from misinformation.

They are not from nigeria.

originally posted by: neutronflux

And why would the Chicago PD risk riots and political suicide to ignore a hate crime and charge Smollett with false reporting. What would their motive be.

That brother had posted on intsagram before that no nigerians should ever take roles or get paid for portraying nigerians as criminals.

Please try to explain this without hurting yourself.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

You said this.

The brothers have admitted to beating him up,buying supplies and gear for the attack and drug dealing.

I replied :
“They were asked by Smollett to stage a hoax. Being asked to be hit and the person complaining is not an attack by law. If so , all professional wrestlers would be in jail.

You need to answer:
Then provide their actual quoted statement. You are just blatantly making stuff up.

True or false, they admitted to a staged hoax. Not an actual beat down.

And if Smollett fought back in an actual attack, cite a source he had defensive wombs. Like bloody knuckles.

Are you afraid of the truth”

So you cannot cite sources to back you claims. It’s not a crime to “contract” with someone to ask them to hit you and they comply to the request for a staged event.

Now you are misquoting / quoting out of context on top of your blatantly false claims.

And you will not answer to who should be charged for the Smollett accusations of a supposed hate crime because the accusations are false, unfounded with no evidence, and that Smollett lies. There is only evidence that Smollett conspired a hoax of a hate crime.

edit on 9-3-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

That is ludicrous.

Yea no.

If he is innocent then he should stand his ground. He never said it was trumps fault and neither did i. He actually did thank trump in the gma interview.

Jails are full of self proclaimed innocence people.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

You said this.

The brothers have admitted to beating him up,buying supplies and gear for the attack and drug dealing.

I replied :
“They were asked by Smollett to stage a hoax. Being asked to be hit and the person complaining is not an attack by law. If so , all professional wrestlers would be in jail.

You need to answer:
Then provide their actual quoted statement. You are just blatantly making stuff up.

And if Smollett fought back in an actual attack, cite a source he had defensive wombs. Like bloody knuckles.

So you cannot cite sources to back you claims. It’s not a crime to “contract” with someone to ask them to hit you and they comply to the request for a staged event.

Now you are misquoting / quoting out of context on top of your blatantly false claims.

And you will not answer to who should be charged for the Smollett accusations of a supposed hate crime because the accusations are false, unfounded with no evidence, and that Smollett lies. There is only evidence that Smollett conspired a hoax of a hate crime.

You are incoherent now and have lost your cognitive abilities.

Gather yourself and get back to us.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

That is ludicrous.

Yea no.

Jails are full of self proclaimed innocence people.

That has no bearing in this discussion.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

You said this.

I replied :

You need to answer:

What, because you make blatantly false statements like:

Then when I ask you to quote their actual statements, you will not?

Keep on trolling little delusional person.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Except this is not a false flag event.

This is the police framing a man in order to avoid riots and keep their undercover drug dealers out of jail.

Any proof to back up this statement you made? Or is this just a fantasy you created to keep believing that Jussie was a "victim" ???

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

You said this.

I replied :

You need to answer:

What, because you make blatantly false statements like:

Then when I ask you to quote their actual statements, you will not?

Keep on trolling little delusional person.

I told you that it is being reported on fox news radio that the brothers attacked jussie.

You are trolling cause you are posting nonsense claims that jussie paid people to beat him up but they really did not beat him up.

No one denies except you that the attack happened.

The only thing people are wondering is if the attack was paid to happen.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I told you that it is being reported on fox news radio that the brothers attacked jussie.

Then it should be easy for you to quote the actual article.

Paying someone to punch you like in boxing/pro wrestling, or a staged event is not an attack.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
again folks, you need to be thanking Uncle Tomahawk for his "stance". Without it, this discussion would be lame, and quick. With his continued efforts to paint Jussie as the sammich wielding hero, he has offered all of us a window into true alternative thinking.

Jussie will get justice. And whomever is responsible for all this will go to jail. Remember, the letter? Yea, whomever wrote and sent that will do hard time. It will make any other sentence pale in comparison. Big federal bad stuff. The kind of prison Bubba resides in.

Keep up the good fight Uncle T! And remember, if you ever need a weapon, go to subway, they have em by the foot!

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Then it should be easy for you to quote the actual article.

Paying someone to punch you like in boxing/pro wrestling, or a staged event is not an attack.

Like i said you are being incoherent. How would one go about quoting the radio? Did tivo use my idea and come out with an fm recording device?

Feel free to study up on the subject. I am quite sure that you have spent hours here with me that you have the time and resources to pull up google and type in something along the lines of did the brothers hit jussie?

Since from the beginning of this exchange you never done that it is safe to assume you were attempting to troll and play linky gotcha games.

Now you are trying to say that wrestlers do not get hurt or use violence in their act.

You my friend are found guilty of TROLLING.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
I think this is the first infamous false flag for political prejudice for modern social media & liberal MSM/Talks shows.
And this is just the one we know about, imagine all the ones that happen that aren't done like the gong shows worst amateur hour.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1Angrylightbulb

Except this is not a false flag event.

Any proof to back up this statement you made? Or is this just a fantasy you created to keep believing that Jussie was a "victim" ???

No there is nothing other than circumstantial evidence to back up those claims i made.

Extremely similar to what the police and their confidential informants have done. They have no solid evidence either.

The only difference is that their circumstantial evidence cost the tax payers thousands upon thousands of dollars and i provided my services here for free.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

That is ludicrous.

Yea no.

Wait, what? Trump and his voting base were not blamed for this attack initially? Smollet thanked Trump for his support??
Lol, I've heard of revisionist history but you might be taking the concept a little far.

Smollett owes the President, his voting base and anyone who has been on the end of a racially motivated attack, or even has a friend or family member who was, a sincere and full apology. He's too much of a coward to give such an apology, however. What he doesn't seem to realise that if he did just apologise and admit that he let his Trump hatred get the better of him, most people would forgive him and just let it rest.
edit on 9/3/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

The check was for verified stuff. Nutritional items received by jussie that he was taking and 6 weeks training for abs.

So once again what was the purpose of the rather small ass beating. I have seen worst with 6th graders... Lovers spat? Even if it was true I don't think the brothers did it for Trump...lol If they did scream MAGA country to cover up who they are they still needed a motive, one that would take them out in an extreme cold to slap him around some.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
again folks, you need to be thanking Uncle Tomahawk for his "stance". Without it, this discussion would be lame, and quick. With his continued efforts to paint Jussie as the sammich wielding hero, he has offered all of us a window into true alternative thinking.

Jussie will get justice. And whomever is responsible for all this will go to jail. Remember, the letter? Yea, whomever wrote and sent that will do hard time. It will make any other sentence pale in comparison. Big federal bad stuff. The kind of prison Bubba resides in.

Keep up the good fight Uncle T! And remember, if you ever need a weapon, go to subway, they have em by the foot!

I Thank

I Thank 😎

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join