It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jusse Smollett has been Indicted on 16 Counts by Cook County Grand Jury

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
I think this is the first infamous false flag for political prejudice for modern social media & liberal MSM/Talks shows.
And this is just the one we know about, imagine all the ones that happen that aren't done like the gong shows worst amateur hour.

Except this is not a false flag event.

This is the police framing a man in order to avoid riots and keep their undercover drug dealers out of jail.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

This is the police framing a man in order to avoid riots and keep their undercover drug dealers out of jail.

No. There are no riots because Smollett kept changing his story, his story is not backed by the actual evidence, and Smollett lost all credibility because he blatantly lied.

Again, who should be charged with a hate crime concerning Smollett?
edit on 9-3-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
a reply to: neutronflux

The claim is that they staged it to be under a video camera yet you are trying to say that in the staged attack under a camera no attack happened.

That is absurd and on top of that they have admitted to striking jussie. Funny also how you are trying to claim he could not have been in a fight since he had a phone and a sandwich yet they have admitted to striking jussie.

You should get your facts straight.

Yeap. Because Smollett is an idiot. He couldn’t figure out where the focal point of the camera was. He was about as ignorant as somebody saying Smollett didn’t drop his sandwich because he used it to defend off an attack from two healthy full grown men.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
The fact that Smellette was going to go along with two innocent people being charged for this fairy tale is enough in my book for a life sentence.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

No. There are no riots because Smollett kept changing his story, his story is not backed by the actual evidence, and Smollett lost all credibility because he blatantly lied.

Again, who should be charged with a hate crime concerning Smollett?

His story never changed. The media changed and twisted his story every time the cops leaked skewed details about him in order to create hate for him so the public would buy into their lies.

The brothers lied after they were caught committing a crime while hiding their identity in order to stay out of jail so they can continue their drug dealing with the police.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
There's no way UncleTom is legit.

You must have some really f*ckin' long arms from all that reaching.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrNeo
The fact that Smellette was going to go along with two innocent people being charged for this fairy tale is enough in my book for a life sentence.

WTF

The brothers have admitted to beating him up,buying supplies and gear for the attack and drug dealing.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
There's no way UncleTom is legit.

You must have some really f*ckin' long arms from all that reaching.

I give you permission to begin to use your brain now.

Activate thought processes!

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

The brothers have admitted to beating him up,buying supplies and gear for the attack and drug dealing.

Then provide their actual quoted statement. You are just blatantly making stuff up.

True or false, they admitted to a staged hoax. Not an actual beat down.

And if Smollett fought back in an actual attack, cite a source he had defensive wombs. Like bloody knuckles.
edit on 9-3-2019 by neutronflux because: Fixed quote

edit on 9-3-2019 by neutronflux because: Fixed quote

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Again. Who should be charged with a hate crime against Smollett, based on what evidence?

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Then provide their actual quoted statement. You are just blatantly making stuff up.

And if Smollett fought back in an actual attack, cite a source he had defensive wombs. Like bloody knuckles.

You are not making sense.

If is known fact that one of them struck jussie. I never made any claim that jussie fought back.

They lied about jussie paying them for the attack! They did not want to go to jail.

You are not only making things up you are not making sense.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Again. Who should be charged with a hate crime against Smollett, based on what evidence?

I do not believe in hate crimes. You are asking for my opinion and i have givin it several times.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

So you think the brothers really did attack him ?

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
While democrats jumped the gun in believing this, some Democrats were questioning.

It was too suspicious not to.

Who is carrying around bleach and a rope. Why are two black guys yelling maga and doing a hate crime against another black man?

It was the worst hoax crime that I can remember.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   

So what was the whole purpose to it all? Do you think he would not recognize the brothers since it seems they spoke to him, and it seems he did pay them money?

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

You said

They were asked by Smollett to stage a hoax. Being asked to be hit and the person complaining is not an attack by law. If so , all professional wrestlers would be in jail.

You need to answer:

Are you afraid of the truth.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Little known fact; When you voted for Trump, you were actually issued rope and bleach along with evil red hats.

#TruthBomb

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I do not believe in hate crimes. You are asking for my opinion and i have givin it several times.

All physical attacks have hate in them, I don't understand it too in I get beat up or murdered and it is just a crime, so not as bad as a "hate crime"...lol
edit on 9-3-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

It doesn’t matter what you think. Smollett said he was a victim of a hate crime under his local government’s laws. Now, who should be charge with established hate crime laws concerning Smollett.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: blueman12

Little known fact; When you voted for Trump, you were actually issued rope and bleach along with evil red hats.

#TruthBomb

I guess they ran out of rope and issued cord, much cheaper by the foot.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join