It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jusse Smollett has been Indicted on 16 Counts by Cook County Grand Jury

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

originally posted by: Lysergic
Not to go off topic;

But look how many people still put Michael Jackson on a pedestal....

Your naivety betrays you.

I do.
I believe cory feldman.
People making the charges against micheal have a 1000000$ stake in their defamation of a dead man.

Well, good for you.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 02:45 AM
link   

To prove such you would need audio or something other than two brothers word.

The nature of the beast these days is 16 indictments. Thanks to the liberals that have created this mess where the court throws everything they can just because they want to take down some conservatives, so we have a situation now where everyone gets the shaft, seems the left keep blowing themselves up in the end with all this.

BTW whether you think he is innocent or guilty, one thing is for sure...he is an idiot...

edit on 9-3-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Why do you doubt they don't have a solid case? That sure would make the whole Chicago police department look foolish a reply to: UncleTomahawk

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

Your posts do bring a question to my mind. Are you drunk or on drugs perhaps?

Is it possible you are just being a contrarian for giggles. Lots of people do that on the Internet. Nobody invites them to parties though and everyone pretends to not be home when they show up.

The other possibility might be proven when Jusse Smollett goes to prison and uncletoma stops posting.

now that sir was funny

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 06:06 AM
link   
BBC today
Read this then tell me if you think differently...

Officers began to grow suspicious when they were unable to find any footage of the incident, despite reviewing more than 50 surveillance cameras. There were also no witnesses.

But investigators say they managed to use a ride-sharing app to track and identify two brothers who were filmed near the scene.

The men, Ola and Abel Osundairo, flew to Nigeria after the alleged attack. On their return they were held for almost 48 hours.

Officials said they were released without charge after providing information that "shifted the trajectory of the investigation".

One of the brothers is Mr Smollett's personal trainer, and both had worked as extras on Empire.

Police say they have a cheque, signed by Mr Smollett, which showed that he had agreed to pay the brothers $3,500.

Chicago PD Superintendent Eddie Johnson said Mr Smollett told at least one of the brothers that he was "dissatisfied" with his salary on the show. According to the Huffington Post, he was being paid $65,000 per episode for his starring role.

In a press conference, Supt Johnson called the alleged scheme "shameful", adding: "Why would anyone, especially an African-American man, use the symbolism of a noose to make false accusations? How could someone look at the hatred and suffering associated with that symbol and see an opportunity to manipulate that symbol to further his own public profile?"

He also accused Mr Smollett of taking "advantage of the pain and anger of racism to promote his career

edit on 9-3-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   

One could easily presume that he went into protect mode and used the sandwich to block against the threat.

OMG! He is like a sammich NINJA! That could totally be a new superhero. A guy who kicks ass with a foot long. You may have pushed us over the event horizon with that.
edit on 9-3-2019 by network dude because: can't spell to save my damn life.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   
The 2 brothers bought rope from a store and then some ky jelly....it was a rough night for jessie all around.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I never thought I would live to see the day someone went farther than silly. Some of the comments in this thread are funny, and sad. We have found the "most Obtuse on ATS". (someone can explain that word to uncleObtuse) you give facts he claims they are not relevant. He even belives MSM reporting, please!!!

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

There was a witness on the phone with jussie who confirms the words spoken.

Based on what cited phone records

I do not have that answer but both jussies boss and jussie said they were on the phone at the time.

I see no charges at the boss having lied to police when he told them he was talking to jussie and they do indeed have jussies records.

So you cannot provide an actual quote from the brothers they physically assaulted Smollett.

You cannot back your claims the brothers admitted to an actual attack.

The brothers admitted to a staged hoax. Is that true. So how did they addmmit to a physical attack.

There is no physical evidence they actually beat Smollett against Smollett’s will. There is no video of the attack. And a witness in the area at the time of the hoax witnessed no evidence of an attack. Smollett somehow made a phone call and never dropped his sandwich while claiming he fought back.

So you are just basically making stuff up.
edit on 9-3-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

edit on 9-3-2019 by neutronflux because: Fixed more

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
I never thought I would live to see the day someone went farther than silly. Some of the comments in this thread are funny, and sad. We have found the "most Obtuse on ATS". (someone can explain that word to uncleObtuse) you give facts he claims they are not relevant. He even belives MSM reporting, please!!!

There are two scenarios possible here. UncleT is special needs, or he is just trolling. In either case, it will do no one any good to entertain his dialogue. I suspect due to the apparent lack of basic reasoning presented in several threads, that it may be the former, but if not, I must commend his trolling skills in spite of it being a very dysfunctional pastime.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   

There was a witness on the phone with jussie who confirms the words spoken.

Based on what cited phone records

I do not have that answer but both jussies boss and jussie said they were on the phone at the time.

I see no charges at the boss having lied to police when he told them he was talking to jussie and they do indeed have jussies records.

So you cannot provide an actual quote from the brothers they physically assaulted Smollett.

You cannot back your claims the brothers admitted to an actual attack.

The brothers admitted to a staged hoax. Is that true. So how did they addmmit to a physical attack.

There is no physical evidence they actually beat Smollett against Smollett’s will. There is no video of the attack. And a witness in the area at the time of the hoax witnessed no evidence of an attack. Smollett somehow made a phone call and never dropped his sandwich while claiming he fought back.

So you are just basically making stuff up.

Yes it is being reported by fox news radio that one of the brothers admitted to striking jussie.

If as you claim they all set it up to be under a camera then why would you be here posting such nonsense trying to claim that the attack did not happen?

You i believe have even claimed that somehow the cameras in the area caught the three together at the scene at some point in the past but you know the camera was not recording that area else we would have footage of the scene.

Make up your mind. Either they staged the event as you said and that would include some type of violence or as you claim in your last post they never hit jussie.

Face the fact that the event took place and one person is looking at up to 60 yrs in jail and the other 2 are walking free yet they were all admittedly involved in the attack. The two walking free even are on camera planning the attack days before but you want to ignore the fact the bought the supplies.

Something is way off here.

case dismissed!

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
BBC today
Read this then tell me if you think differently...

Officers began to grow suspicious when they were unable to find any footage of the incident, despite reviewing more than 50 surveillance cameras. There were also no witnesses.

But investigators say they managed to use a ride-sharing app to track and identify two brothers who were filmed near the scene.

The men, Ola and Abel Osundairo, flew to Nigeria after the alleged attack. On their return they were held for almost 48 hours.

Officials said they were released without charge after providing information that "shifted the trajectory of the investigation".

One of the brothers is Mr Smollett's personal trainer, and both had worked as extras on Empire.

Police say they have a cheque, signed by Mr Smollett, which showed that he had agreed to pay the brothers $3,500.

Chicago PD Superintendent Eddie Johnson said Mr Smollett told at least one of the brothers that he was "dissatisfied" with his salary on the show. According to the Huffington Post, he was being paid $65,000 per episode for his starring role.

In a press conference, Supt Johnson called the alleged scheme "shameful", adding: "Why would anyone, especially an African-American man, use the symbolism of a noose to make false accusations? How could someone look at the hatred and suffering associated with that symbol and see an opportunity to manipulate that symbol to further his own public profile?"

He also accused Mr Smollett of taking "advantage of the pain and anger of racism to promote his career

I read it and it can all be refuted. Any wise man can see line by line those are accusations that have been refuted correctly.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
Why do you doubt they don't have a solid case? That sure would make the whole Chicago police department look foolish a reply to: UncleTomahawk

Their smoking gun was a check for 3500 that has been verified to be for something else. The police went all in on the check but then it shows in memo for health or fitness. Then they asked the brothers and they admitted to having sold him nutritional supplements and agreed to a 6 week training program for jussie to get them abs.

Everything else is just circumstantial evidence provided by the police.

Why if all three were planning to hoax crime and got caught why would the police not charge the brothers at all but try to stick jussie with a 60+ yr sentence?

The brothers have admitted to attacking and hitting jussie. They admitted to buying the rope and supplies for the attack. They admitted to selling drugs. Yet for some reason they are not charged for anything?

It does not compute...

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   

...you are not very logical. One could easily presume that he went into protect mode and used the sandwich to block against the threat.

Im just going to have to re-post this line one more time. Just to highlight the absurd levels your irrational and inane defence of Jussie has reached. Literally the sentence after you accuse someone of not being logical.

You seem to think his sandwich is more firm than the evidence against him. Which he then took home and ate after using it as a defensive weapon.

There are simply no words...

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

You said

The video of the attack is beside the point. All three agree the attack happened.

No. Smollett claimed it was a hate crime where he kept changing he’s story. The physical evidence does not back his account.

The brothers admitted to a hoax. Is that false.

Not what you posted.

The brothers wanted to beat jussie up but did not want him to know it was them so they covered their identities.

There is no evidence Smollett was “beat” in a fight. Were Smollett’s knuckles bruised and bloody from fighting back like he claimed? While talking on the phone, holding his sandwich? And never dropping them.

Is it pretty obvious you are making things up, and you been repeatedly called out on it. Seems you are trolling.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Rewey

I know there was some hard stale bread at Subway, but to stop punches from two brothers that are workout fanatics? That is a little far fetched......

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: Blaine91555

Your posts do bring a question to my mind. Are you drunk or on drugs perhaps?

Is it possible you are just being a contrarian for giggles. Lots of people do that on the Internet. Nobody invites them to parties though and everyone pretends to not be home when they show up.

The other possibility might be proven when Jusse Smollett goes to prison and uncletoma stops posting.

Yesterday i was the guy in denver filming while 8 cops harassed a man for cleaning his yard.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I think this is the first infamous false flag for political prejudice for modern social media & liberal MSM/Talks shows.
And this is just the one we know about, imagine all the ones that happen that aren't done like the gong shows worst amateur hour.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

The claim is that they staged it to be under a video camera yet you are trying to say that in the staged attack under a camera no attack happened.

That is absurd and on top of that they have admitted to striking jussie. Funny also how you are trying to claim he could not have been in a fight since he had a phone and a sandwich yet they have admitted to striking jussie.

You should get your facts straight.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rewey

...you are not very logical. One could easily presume that he went into protect mode and used the sandwich to block against the threat.

Im just going to have to re-post this line one more time. Just to highlight the absurd levels your irrational and inane defence of Jussie has reached. Literally the sentence after you accuse someone of not being logical.

You seem to think his sandwich is more firm than the evidence against him. Which he then took home and ate after using it as a defensive weapon.

There are simply no words...

You are off your rocker if you think i believe that jussie protected himself with a sandwich. I was showing how one absurdity is as dumb as another.

It is irrational to think jussie could not have been in a fight cause he had a phone and a sandwich.

You all should catch up here. The attack happened and most are trying to claim jussie paid them to beat him up under a camera recording the event yet at the same time many are trying to claim jussie was not in a fight.

Get your stories straight either you believe he was paying the two to fight him or he was not in a fight.

You can not have it both ways.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join