It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jusse Smollett has been Indicted on 16 Counts by Cook County Grand Jury

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

Jussies story never changed.

Blatant false hood by you.

Jussie Smollett Changes His Story Again
By KYLE SMITH
February 14, 2019 10:34 AM
www.nationalreview.com...

All Available Evidence Now Points to a Jussie Smollett Hoax

newstalk1130.iheart.com...

Smollett's description of the attack itself, too, has raised eyebrows for its obvious logical inconsistencies. He claims to have "fought the f*** back" against two men, but he also says he was both on the phone with his manager and holding a Subway bag. Presumably, this means that both of his hands were occupied as he fought off the two attackers. He may well have been able to kick them or maybe swung his hands holding the phone and sandwich bag, but it is extremely suspicious that he dropped neither during what he claimed was an extremely violent encounter.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

I was not aware anyone was seen casing an area.

True or false. There is video of Smollett walking with the brothers showing the to stage the hoax.

Totally false. First off your words are not clear. "showing the to stage the hoax"

I assume you mean showing them where to stage the hoax.

To prove such you would need audio or something other than two brothers word.

Just because the three had past by the subway area together before does not at all equate to they were planning a crime.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

By KYLE SMITH

Smollett's description of the attack itself, too, has raised eyebrows for its obvious logical inconsistencies. He claims to have "fought the f*** back" against two men, but he also says he was both on the phone with his manager and holding a Subway bag. Presumably, this means that both of his hands were occupied as he fought off the two attackers. He may well have been able to kick them or maybe swung his hands holding the phone and sandwich bag, but it is extremely suspicious that he dropped neither during what he claimed was an extremely violent encounter.

That is more innuendo. it does not at all break the laws of physics to try to fight while holding something or holding a bag and a phone in the same hand. Nor does it mean he never dropped anything.

If you were expecting gay tupac to have beat the crap out of them then you are not very logical. One could easily presume that he went into protect mode and used the sandwich to block against the threat.

You should thy to understand what you are dragging up as evidence.

There is no solid evidence against jussie.

Just a whole bunch of he said's and what if's.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Not his boss, his manager(1) and it was his choreographer(2) whom was with him after the alleged attack took place.

Both of these people have a financial interest in Jussie's career.

Initially the records were refused:

(1)

Chicago police said Thursday that Jussie Smollett and his manager have not provided phone records that would help them investigate Smollett’s case.

Chicago PD: Jussie Smollett and Manager Haven’t Turned Over Phone Records From Attack

(2)

Frank Gatson, reportedly Smollett’s choreographer and creative director in Chicago, told Extra he was with the Empire star the night of Jan. 28 and had picked him up from the airport upon his arrival from New York City.

“I was there with Jussie,” he said. “I’m the one who called 911, I am the one who took him to the hospital, and it was so scary man, that was a scary night, my stomach was numb.”

Jussie Smollett's Friend Who Was with Him After Apparent Hate Crime Says It Was a 'Scary Night'

Someone earlier said you made a good deflection, I disagree.

Your deflections are ridiculously transparent and ineffectual

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

Your posts do bring a question to my mind. Are you drunk or on drugs perhaps?

Asking for my wife's cat that is sleeping on my right foot at the moment. She want's to know but is busy right now.

You are saying he can't be guilty. You are saying a randomly chosen grand jury with far more information than you or anyone else posting has knows less than you, or are in some kind of scheme to take down Smollett. Do I have that right?

Is it possible you are just being a contrarian for giggles. Lots of people do that on the Internet. Nobody invites them to parties though and everyone pretends to not be home when they show up.

If he's found guilty or confesses, what will you change your stance to be? May as well make it up now, so you don't have to invent it later on. I'm going to go out on limb here and predict it will be he was framed by someone who secretly wears a MAGA hat in their basement at night and sticks pins in Smollett Voodoo Dolls.

Yes the mad hatters are into vodoo now.

If you are so convinced then feel free to change my mind with something other than faith in police.

I prefer solid evidence.

So far you claim to have read the thread so tell me what solid evidence has been presented enough for all of you to get your hangin' ropes out?

Oh wait you already done that before with no evidence.

edit on 8-3-2019 by UncleTomahawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Not his boss, his manager(1) and it was his choreographer(2) whom was with him after the alleged attack took place.

Both of these people have a financial interest in Jussie's career.

Initially the records were refused:

(1)

Chicago police said Thursday that Jussie Smollett and his manager have not provided phone records that would help them investigate Smollett’s case.

Chicago PD: Jussie Smollett and Manager Haven’t Turned Over Phone Records From Attack

(2)

Frank Gatson, reportedly Smollett’s choreographer and creative director in Chicago, told Extra he was with the Empire star the night of Jan. 28 and had picked him up from the airport upon his arrival from New York City.

“I was there with Jussie,” he said. “I’m the one who called 911, I am the one who took him to the hospital, and it was so scary man, that was a scary night, my stomach was numb.”

Jussie Smollett's Friend Who Was with Him After Apparent Hate Crime Says It Was a 'Scary Night'

Someone earlier said you made a good deflection, I disagree.

Your deflections are ridiculously transparent and ineffectual

That is pointless since they have jussies phone records from the phone company.

However if they proved jussie was lying about being on the phone at the time that would be a smoking gun.

Nothing of the sort has happened and you know they got warrants for jussies records.

Sounds like they are fishing for peoples privacy.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

You keep mentioning "solid evidence" but what evidence is there that his story is true other than hearsay?

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Individuals have cited numerous evidence that attack was a hoax. You have not cited any evidence the attack was real, nor cited any evidence that backs Smollett’s different versions of his story.

You are not honest, and only use innuendo. You blatantly ignore verified fact. Pretty useless to debate you. Good luck with your future delusions or trolling.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

You keep mentioning "solid evidence" but what evidence is there that his story is true other than hearsay?

The fact that all 3 of them have admitted to the attack.

The fact that their smoking gun was a check for 3500 but was verified to be for health products and the brother even admitted that.

The fact that everything else is circumstantial evidence.

I am sure there is more i have previously mentioned but the brothers had very much to gain by lying to stay out of jail for possibly years.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Please quote where the bothers said they physical attacked Smollett?
edit on 8-3-2019 by neutronflux because: Fixed

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

originally posted by: sine.nomine

The fact that their smoking gun was a check for 3500 but was verified to be for health products and the brother even admitted that.

The fact that everything else is circumstantial evidence.

I am sure there is more i have previously mentioned but the brothers had very much to gain by lying to stay out of jail for possibly years.

That's still just hearsay and not "solid evidence" that his story is true. At best, they can try to build a case that there was a reason for the brothers' stories to be untrue, but that doesn't make Jussie's shifting account any less asinine.
edit on 8-3-2019 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   

except for him sending the empire set the letter addressed to him with ground up painkillers(legal) in them that makes it a hoax terror attack in the eyes of the fed
www.nbcnews.com...

That’s where the federal hoax statute would come in. The hoax statute criminalizes “convey[ing] false … information under circumstances where such information may reasonably be believed and where such information indicates that an activity has taken, is taking, or will take place that would constitute a violation of” a number of listed statutes, including the prohibition against chemical weapons. Smollett could not defend a hoax statute by arguing that there was never any actual threat because that’s the whole point of a hoax: It’s a false threat that causes harm in when it is believed. Nor could he claim that the First Amendment absolutely protects his right to make things up. His most viable defense may be holding the prosecution to its burden of proof. False and misleading information indicating an act of terrorism is not a harmless lie. Diverting law enforcement to devote unnecessary resources and causing citizens to fear a fatal terrorist attack is the sort of harm that Congress has a legitimate right to prevent by restricting speech."
and there will be records from the post office as every one ive been in has been full of cameras let alone one in Chicago and another snippit

Meanwhile, the Chicago police superintendent also implicated Smollett in sending a threatening letter to the set of “Empire,” the show on which he worked, in the days before the supposed attack. The letter contained homophobic language and a white powder. The powder was later determined to be a pulverized, legal painkiller. Threats or hazardous substances sent in the mail fall within the jurisdiction of the federal government. If Smollett was involved in mailing this letter to the set, potential federal charges may dwarf the disorderly conduct charge in state court in Chicago. The FBI is now investigating the letter, Anthony Guglielmi, Chicago police’s chief communications officer, said this month.
same source so yeah hes looking at a decent amount of time in state (4 years max ) plus they will try him at state level first so if he pleads it out he then has worse odds fighting the federal charges which at that point he will have admitted guilt if he pleads out so yeah hes pretty boned with every thing we know now with federal charges pending to boot

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   

and a 2nd reply , your also forgetting the two men he paid to stage the attack who are fully co-opperating with police who say he paid them to stage the fake hate crime and put a noose on him ,so yeah technically innocent until proven guilty but with co conspirators willing to testify against him

www.denverpost.com...

www.cbsnews.com...

An attorney for the two brothers who said "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett paid them to fake a hate crime says they "regret" their involvement. "They understand how it has impacted people across the nation, particularly minority communities and especially those who have been victims of hate crimes themselves," Gloria Schmidt said in a statement. Chicago police said Ola and Abel Osundairo told them while they were being interrogated that Smollett paid them to fake the alleged attack. Smollett has now been charged with disorderly conduct for filing a false police report, a felony in Illinois. He turned himself in on Feb. 21 but has insisted he is not guilty. Smollett told police on Jan. 29 that he was attacked by men who shouted racial and homophobic slurs at him, struck him in the face, "poured an unknown chemical substance" on him and wrapped a rope around his neck, according to a police statement at the time. In a follow-up interview with police, Smollett alleged the attackers said "this is MAGA country."
and as the cops have video of them buying the rope and the red hats their story lines up pretty well

www.chicagotribune.com... then there is the judge who set his bail at 100k who called it

“The most vile and despicable part of it, if it’s true, is the noose,” said Judge John Fitzgerald Lyke Jr., who is black. “That symbol conjures up such evil in this country’s history.”

hes also been edited out and fired from empire and wont be in the last two episodes so yeah this whole shebang pretty much screwed him for life but hey he wanted a little attention right? and higher pay? but now IF convicted he has to pay for the cost of the investigation of 20 police officers for over 3 weeks which id imagine is quite expensive

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I'm beginning to wonder if Blaine might be on to something about you posting whilst impaired; your blather is making less and less sense.

Nothing of the sort has happened and you know they got warrants for jussies records.

Nothing of what sort has happened?

The records weren't refused in the first place?

Of course they were refused:

The actor told police he was on the phone with his manager during the attack, but both of them have refused to turn over their phone records, Guglielmi said.

“Both the victim and his manager have made statements to detectives that they were on the phone with each other,” the police spokesman said in an email. “We were not able to independently verify that because they did not turn over cellphone records to police when asked.

Detectives piecing together 'digital puzzle' as they investigate report of attack on 'Empire' actor Jussie Smollett - Chicago Tribune 02/01/2019

And of course I know there was a subpoena issued; the subpoena was issued because Jussie refused to initially supply access to his phone.

Subpoenas have been issued to ensure that phone records from Smollett and his music manager are received. The two claim that they were speaking with each other at the time of the attack and the manager, Brandon Z. Moore, claims he clearly heard racist slurs and “MAGA country” being said.

Smollett case update: "Threat letter" mailed from SW suburbs; "persons of interest" pix released to appease "downtown"; more - CWB
Chicago 02/04/2019

This was all after his story was not matching the evidence the Chicago Police were finding.

I'll give you that your version of events might be possible in the sense that we live in an infinite universe floating within a fractal quantum foam and in some parallel reality, what you posit might have occurred.

What's probable and plausible is a completely different matter entirely.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Just shows the police and company have malice against him.

There is no way 16 counts could be eligible.

They are their own worse enemy.

Are you still defending the race baiting liar Smollet?

It's 16 counts but relating to 2 issues, falsely reporting a crime and then lying to police in his interviews.

Still not a conviction and he appears to be innocent.

Yo dude, put down the pipe and just walk away. You've reached your limits.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   
"Sharknado" is more believable than Smollett.

#Truthbomb

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
"Sharknado" is more believable than Smollett.

#Truthbomb

#JusseSmollettNotGuilty

wait and see scenario : P

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

By KYLE SMITH

That is more innuendo. it does not at all break the laws of physics to try to fight while holding something or holding a bag and a phone in the same hand. Nor does it mean he never dropped anything.

If you were expecting gay tupac to have beat the crap out of them then you are not very logical. One could easily presume that he went into protect mode and used the sandwich to block against the threat.

You should thy to understand what you are dragging up as evidence.

There is no solid evidence against jussie.

Just a whole bunch of he said's and what if's.

....is there anything a sandwich cant do, funniest thing I'll read today for sure.

Thanks

edit on 8 3 2019 by Artlogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Ok what's wrong with you? He claimed his two attackers were white.
His attackers, buying the props
What part of his story are you defending again? That the cheque was used to buy health products? Lol.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

Your posts do bring a question to my mind. Are you drunk or on drugs perhaps?

Is it possible you are just being a contrarian for giggles. Lots of people do that on the Internet. Nobody invites them to parties though and everyone pretends to not be home when they show up.

The other possibility might be proven when Jusse Smollett goes to prison and uncletoma stops posting.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join