It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jusse Smollett has been Indicted on 16 Counts by Cook County Grand Jury

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

By your standards Charles Manson would still be free because him telling others to commit murder was just hearsay by drug dealers and addicts.

Still waiting for you to come up with a delusional reason why he would redact communications with his attackers from his own phone records...

No i would not do anything like that.

His phone records are meaningless because the police had the others phones and jussie's records from the phone company.

He said he was protecting privacy.

There could be many reasons that he would not want the police to have everything he ever recorded with his phone. You should know that every thing is stored even if you delete it.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Again, if it’s not a hoax. Who should be charged for the hate crime.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Crazy how everyone comes up with why this and why that but never any moments of...maybe that is plausible.

It is as if a wall has been built in your minds and you struggle to climb it even though you know somewhere in your hearts we all deserve due process and the presumption of innocence at least to the extent that we entertain all theories and aspects of these events.

You are ATS.....be ATS

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

And why would the Chicago PD risk riots and political suicide to ignore a hate crime and charge Smollett with false reporting. What would their motive be.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

And you ignored

This is just off the top of my head.

The video from Security cameras does no back Smollett’s Story.

Smollett and the two brothers are seen casing the area for the hoax as caught on video cameras.

A lady in the area at the time of the hoax heard no exchange of word as described by Smollett. She does not recall evidence of an attack.

Smollett’s Injuries are inconsistent with the described attack.

Smollett would not release phone records.

Smollett’s story kept changing, and the evidence does not support any versions of his stories.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   

It would really piss off the left if Trump pardoned Smollet.

They wouldn't know what to do.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

That is awesome!

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

And why would the Chicago PD risk riots and political suicide to ignore a hate crime and charge Smollett with false reporting. What would their motive be.

No such thing has happened. They took no such risk. If anything they avoided that by framing jussie if they did.

Maybe that is why they done it. Maybe the two drug dealin brothers were workin for the police and this is an attempt to diffuse a situation once they learned what the brothers had done to frame jussie.

Get it. A couple ci's done this to jussie on their own then when the police finally learned who had done this they contacted them on vacation and made a deal to ignore the events if they framed jussie. riots diffused and they let jussie take the fall.

That only leaves motive as to why the brothers would stage this in the first place.

Perhaps the brother that was an actor was upset with jussie for him being cast as an inmate and a criminal on tv. That brother had posted on intsagram before that no nigerians should ever take roles or get paid for portraying nigerians as criminals.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Trump should make Him the Czar of Hoax Control 😎

He has the experience and the mental incapacities to "qualify" 😆

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Why would a 99.9% Democrat infested City like Chicago frame Jusse ?

😆

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

No such thing has happened. They took no such risk. If anything they avoided that by framing jussie if they did.

Maybe that is why they done it. Maybe the two drug dealin brothers were workin for the police and this is an attempt to diffuse a situation once they learned what the brothers had done to frame jussie.

Get it. A couple ci's done this to jussie on their own then when the police finally learned who had done this they contacted them on vacation and made a deal to ignore the events if they framed jussie. riots diffused and they let jussie take the fall.

That only leaves motive as to why the brothers would stage this in the first place.

Perhaps the brother that was an actor was upset with jussie for him being cast as an inmate and a criminal on tv. That brother had posted on intsagram before that no nigerians should ever take roles or get paid for portraying nigerians as criminals.

Cops and Career law enforcement would risk political suicide because you think

Get it. A couple ci's done this to jussie on their own then when the police finally learned who had done this they contacted them on vacation and made a deal to ignore the events if they framed jussie

Based on what evidence?

And you still have not said who is guilty of a hate crime. Who should be charge with a hate crime?

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

And you ignored

This is just off the top of my head.

The video from Security cameras does no back Smollett’s Story.

Smollett and the two brothers are seen casing the area for the hoax as caught on video cameras.

A lady in the area at the time of the hoax heard no exchange of word as described by Smollett. She does not recall evidence of an attack.

Smollett’s Injuries are inconsistent with the described attack.

Smollett would not release phone records.

Smollett’s story kept changing, and the evidence does not support any versions of his stories.

The video of the attack is beside the point. All three agree the attack happened.
I was not aware anyone was seen casing an area. I doubt this is backed up by anything other than the brothers word.
There was a witness on the phone with jussie who confirms the words spoken.
Jussies phone is beside the point since they had the brothers phones and jussies phone records.
Jussies story never changed. The reporting of jussies story was changed by the media.
I am not sure what you mean about his injuries. He had marks from an attack that all 3 parties have admitted to and he had bleach all over him and a rope that was bought by the brothers.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

The police have not risked anything and you know it. They are hardly ever held to account but are frequently found doing corrupt things.

I do not believe in hate crimes.

The brothers wanted to beat jussie up but did not want him to know it was them so they covered their identities. The police may have had beef with smollett and on top of that the brothers were drug dealers who were likely known to police. So the police and the brothers have very much to gain by pinning this on jussie. They avoided riots and jail time.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

The video of the attack is beside the point. All three agree the attack happened.

Please quote from all three there was an attack.

Please cite where the medical evidence supports there was and attack.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I know you've been invested in this story since the beginning, but c'mon. The writings on the wall at this point. At least wait for the court case before taking a bullet for the guy. His story was so ridiculous from the start.
edit on 8-3-2019 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I was not aware anyone was seen casing an area.

True or false. There is video of Smollett walking with the brothers showing the to stage the hoax.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Based on what cited phone records

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Why would a 99.9% Democrat infested City like Chicago frame Jusse ?

😆

The police would to keep them lefties from burning down the city and to keep their confidential informant drug dealing brothers out of trouble. The brothers maybe wanted to kick his ass cause he had a hand in casting one of the brothers as a criminal and they just wanted to rattle his cage a bit.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Based on what cited phone records

I do not have that answer but both jussies boss and jussie said they were on the phone at the time.

I see no charges at the boss having lied to police when he told them he was talking to jussie and they do indeed have jussies records.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Your posts do bring a question to my mind. Are you drunk or on drugs perhaps?

Asking for my wife's cat that is sleeping on my right foot at the moment. She want's to know but is busy right now.

You are saying he can't be guilty. You are saying a randomly chosen grand jury with far more information than you or anyone else posting has knows less than you, or are in some kind of scheme to take down Smollett. Do I have that right?

Is it possible you are just being a contrarian for giggles. Lots of people do that on the Internet. Nobody invites them to parties though and everyone pretends to not be home when they show up.

If he's found guilty or confesses, what will you change your stance to be? May as well make it up now, so you don't have to invent it later on. I'm going to go out on limb here and predict it will be he was framed by someone who secretly wears a MAGA hat in their basement at night and sticks pins in Smollett Voodoo Dolls.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join