It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jusse Smollett has been Indicted on 16 Counts by Cook County Grand Jury

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Ok troll, we get it. Why not move on to the "They are racist because they are going after him so hard" phase of the game?

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

You are basing your opinion from misinformation.

They are not from nigeria.

I have seen the interview and he said they were black based on what one of them said and the other did not speak.

One of them is an actor who has taken acting lessons and they both had their skin covered and likely threw his voice.

There is a phone witness that will back up the claim of what the brother said to jussie.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
Ok troll, we get it. Why not move on to the "They are racist because they are going after him so hard" phase of the game?

Troll? Anyone who has a different opinion is a troll? Why would that be? Perhaps you and others do not have the facts you need to solidify your claims here.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

You’d let you children stay the night with a 50+ year old man with multiple child molestation charges?

And your the last Smollett believer on the planet.

What is wrong with you?

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Still waiting for you to come up with a delusional reason why he would redact communications with his attackers from his own phone records...

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

You’d let you children stay the night with a 50+ year old man with multiple child molestation charges?

What is wrong with you?

Some people love the negative attention, it's pretty sad.

Ask him to post proof of anything.😃

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Can't wait to follow the case and see the evidence unfold.

I still think he will claim some kind of mental problem, drug based or genetic.

He has claimed that he has an untreated drug problem.....after his alleged crimes were unfolding.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I've read your replies on this thread and thank you!!!!

I'm wandering off to other things now...

~wipes a tear away, still giggling~

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

What is wrong with you?

What is wrong with you?

I know the answer to that but you do not until i tell you cause you do not have all the facts and your assumptions are dangerous to peoples freedom and justice.

There is always more to the story but like so many here you jump to conclusions.

You should really STOP and look at all the facts surrounding this case and set aside your judgments that have been made in both cases you mention.

My kids are over 18 and would break mike in half if they did not want him to do something but he tried to force them.

Now just perhaps you are believing something else here based on msm reporting and political beliefs and there may indeed be more to the story than you are seeing but someone here is trying to tell you.

Things are not always as they seem.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Just shows the police and company have malice against him.

There is no way 16 counts could be eligible.

They are their own worse enemy.

Nope
It shows he is walking refuse
The cops did not make him do this
He hates gays
He hates blacks

Makes sense in your mind only.

I am asking if anyone has solid evidence.

Do you?

The jury who indicted him did.
Interesting you don't care what he has done to the gay community or the black community.
He is waste and should be treated as such.
I will wait to see what you have to add when he confesses and cops a plea.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

What is wrong with you?

What is wrong with you?

I know the answer to that but you do not until i tell you cause you do not have all the facts and your assumptions are dangerous to peoples freedom and justice.

There is always more to the story but like so many here you jump to conclusions.

You should really STOP and look at all the facts surrounding this case and set aside your judgments that have been made in both cases you mention.

My kids are over 18 and would break mike in half if they did not want him to do something but he tried to force them.

Now just perhaps you are believing something else here based on msm reporting and political beliefs and there may indeed be more to the story than you are seeing but someone here is trying to tell you.

How does a 15 yo have older kids?

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Why do you think he redacted his phone records? Enlighten me

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   
This is just off the top of my head.

The video from Security cameras does no back Smollett’s Story.

Smollett and the two brothers are seen casing the area for the hoax as caught on video cameras.

A lady in the area at the time of the hoax heard no exchange of word as described by Smollett. She does not recall evidence of an attack.

Smollett’s Injuries are inconsistent with the described attack.

Smollett would not release phone records.

Smollett’s story kept changing, and the evidence does not support any versions of his stories.

And you never explained who should be charged with a hate crime if it’s not a hoax.

And why would the Chicago PD risk riots and political suicide to ignore a hate crime and charge Smollett with false reporting. What would their motive be.

Nothing about your narrative of innuendo adds up.

Are you out just to troll?

edit on 8-3-2019 by neutronflux because: Fixed

edit on 8-3-2019 by neutronflux because: Fixed more

edit on 8-3-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Just shows the police and company have malice against him.

There is no way 16 counts could be eligible.

They are their own worse enemy.

Nope
It shows he is walking refuse
The cops did not make him do this
He hates gays
He hates blacks

Makes sense in your mind only.

I am asking if anyone has solid evidence.

Do you?

The jury who indicted him did.
Interesting you don't care what he has done to the gay community or the black community.
He is waste and should be treated as such.
I will wait to see what you have to add when he confesses and cops a plea.

You have no solid proof that he is responsible for this.

If he confesses i will say loudly that i was wrong in my assessment of this case.

One thing for sure is that if you are ever framed for something and the cards are stacked against you and i know about it i will be there defending your innocence until i am justly proven otherwise. I will not let rumors,innuendo and optics skew my belief in our justice system.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

What is wrong with you?

What is wrong with you?

How does a 15 yo have older kids?

His sperm has to be present inside of a womans reproductive organs. There is a bit more to it than that but someday when you grow up i will fill you in on the details more.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   

By your standards Charles Manson would still be free because him telling others to commit murder was just hearsay by drug dealers and addicts.

Still waiting for you to come up with a delusional reason why he would redact communications with his attackers from his own phone records...

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Why do you think he redacted his phone records? Enlighten me

That is beside the point. He said it was to protect his privacy.

The reason it is beside the point is because the police did not get anything meaningful from his phone records that they released to the public other than text message to one of the brothers discussing the fitness program.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

The jury that indicted him thinks otherwise.

Yeah i will be shocked if you remain when he folds.
Somehow i doubt what you say.
You were so sure it was maga country people.
It wasn't.
You won't even admit that.
Why would you ever do more?

link   

I’m done with you this is just sad at this point

link   
Time for the "Schizophrenia induced by institutional racism" defense to rise. Driven to a split personality by society he acted to attack himself. This poor man needs sympathy and a psychologist, not jail time and if you don't agree you have something against gay black men.
edit on 8-3-2019 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join