It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jusse Smollett has been Indicted on 16 Counts by Cook County Grand Jury

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

Uhm...I'll take "things a lawyer would tell someone to say when they go caught" for 500 Alex....

There are 2 scenarios.

1 - He paid them to beat him up.
2 - They rolled him.

Now, if Smollett would not have said they were white, wearing Trump hates and screaming hateful words I might have a choice. However, this was premeditated. He sent the letter prior to this event. That shows conspiracy.

Now, let's investigate real hate crimes...

newyork.cbslocal.com...

A transgender black man who attacked almost a dozen white people....

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
So what happens when the police provide false evidence to a grand jury?

The brothers admitted on gma that the 3500$ was for nutrition and training.

CASE DISMISSED

So if the cheque was for his regular vitamins & training then presumably there will be plenty of other historical transactions for him buying from the brothers previously? Seems the police didn't find any

Presuming you are correct in your assumptions (which to be fair is all it is presumption & assumption) and the 2 brothers took it upon themselves to attack Jussie as payback for, as you alleged, casting them in the series as criminals, don't you think they would have given Jussie a proper beating to teach the uppity naughty actor a lesson? Instead they went to all that trouble which included apparently "throwing their voices" wearing a disguise etc then just gave him a little tap not even enough to knock him down by all accounts. Seems a bit odd don't you think?

You still have no clue as to just how these 2 knew that Jussie would be popping out for a sandwich at 2am in freezing weather and to be ready & waiting. If that isn't indication of planning I don't know what is

Now I await with baited breath for evidence that the 2 brothers are in fact ci's and on the police payroll, an assumption you seemed to have grabbed out of nowhere

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

You have been more than fair in your questioning so i will answer. Yes the ci thoughts were born from my mind alone and based on the fact that they admitted to selling drugs and jussie said he bought molly from them for a long time. From my experience people selling drugs never do so very long before the police catch them.

Jussie always posted updates on his social media accounts of where he was and what he was doing. He posted on that nite and in the original thread on jussie someone posted that jussie was communicating to the two brothers where he was by posting on social media. It was true that he was posting but he was not directing it toward anyone and was doing his usual routine online.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Now, if Smollett would not have said they were white, wearing Trump hates and screaming hateful words I might have a choice. However, this was premeditated. He sent the letter prior to this event. That shows conspiracy.

So if smollett would have refrained from his beliefs then you would have believed him. Maybe so but you have to understand that he believed they were white and that is bad on him for assuming. One of them did scream hateful words and neither wore maga hats. The hats comment was not made by jussie. He did not send the letter and the fbi will get to the bottom of that too but the police superintendent or the two brothers would be on my suspect list if i were running the show.

The only conspiracy was against jussie.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
So what happens when the police provide false evidence to a grand jury?

The brothers admitted on gma that the 3500$ was for nutrition and training.

CASE DISMISSED

And you blatantly don’t provide context.

Osundairo brothers were 'taken advantage of' by 'Empire' actor Jussie Smollett, lawyer says

abcnews.go.com...

The brothers' attorney said the check from Smollett was payment for both the personal training and their help in staging the attack.
"They were training together and so they were paid for that, but they were also asked to do this favor for him," Schmidt said in the "GMA" interview Monday morning.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

So if smollett would have refrained from his beliefs then you would have believed him.

I think it has to do more with Smollett is lying.

Why use a lie detector test when you have body language?

Caution below linked to video contains adult language.

Body Language: Jussie Smollett
m.youtube.com...

edit on 11-3-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

So if smollett would have refrained from his beliefs then you would have believed him.

I think it has to do more with Smollett is lying.

Why use a lie detector test when you have body language?

Caution below linked to video contains adult language.

Body Language: Jussie Smollett
m.youtube.com...

And his bigoted attitude, even during the interview with Robin Roberts. He assumed that if he had claimed it was someone other than a white person that attacked him, more people would have believed him. That. is a bigoted statement against all those that are not one of his "acceptable and tolerant" skin colors. However, as we all know, that is a falsehood, as much as his own claim of the attack.

edit on 3/11/2019 by Krakatoa because: clarified a statement

new topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join