It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jusse Smollett has been Indicted on 16 Counts by Cook County Grand Jury

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Your failed abilities are in no way representative of my truth.

It would help you if i could remember the name of the thread but i do not. As i said it was after 2007 cause it drug out a long time.

Even google search has turned into a joke.

It is as if someone does not want people looking into the past.
edit on 10-3-2019 by UncleTomahawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

Your failed abilities are in no way representative of my truth.

It would help you if i could remember the name of the thread but i do not. As i said it was after 2007 cause it drug out a long time.

If you cared about fact, you would provide cited sources.

You again are blatantly giving false information. No skin off my teeth. You are the one damaging your own credibility.

I researched what you posted, and found no convincing evidence what you claim is truthful. Then cite sources that shows I am wrong.

Anyway, your list....

You:

Yea...no He said he was covering for his brother.

Please cite a source how Jessie Smollet was covering for his brother when Jessie was arrested for a DUI, and Jessie falsely signed his little brothers name to a promise to show up to court.

You:

I told you that it is being reported on fox news radio that the brothers attacked jussie.

Still waiting on you to cite and quote a source with context.

You

The brothers have admitted to beating him up,buying supplies and gear for the attack and drug dealing.

Still waiting on you to cite a source and quote with context the brothers admitted to beating up Smollet.

I am guessing instead of posting actual facts and actual quotes to try to make a case you will go on being blatantly false, rant, and make personal attacks.

edit on 10-3-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

edit on 10-3-2019 by neutronflux because: Fixed more

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

It is a fact that one of them attacked jussie and it has been posted in the thread that i linked.

As far as incidents from over 10 yrs ago they do not matter anyhow.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

You

It is a fact that one of them attacked jussie and it has been posted in the thread that i linked.

Then it should be easy to cite and actually quote the source. Even easier to post a link to the source from this thread.

Again, being paid to hit someone as in a boxing match, pro wrestling match, a staged event is not an attack as far as the law is concerned.

However, your claim was:

The brothers have admitted to beating him up

Is that a lie by you, or can you cite a source, context, and the actual quote from the two brothers.

It does matter when you are just making stuff up. Special when you cannot even prove there was anyone in the car with Jessie Smollet from his 2007 DUI arrest.

And you make ignorant comments like:

I read it on ats years ago.

Again. Why would anyone post about Jessie Smollet getting a DUI over ten years ago on ATS? Why?
edit on 10-3-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Why not both?
I bet they both pounded his ass.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

If they had got to jussie and went the violent route any other way they would not have a defense. They thought they would not get caught and did not realize how serious everyone would view the event.

I wonder if Jussie has come forward now that he knows who did it and given some other explanation than his original one. You are explaining how it could have happened but I have not heard of Jussie actually doing the same.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

If they had got to jussie and went the violent route any other way they would not have a defense. They thought they would not get caught and did not realize how serious everyone would view the event.

I wonder if Jussie has come forward now that he knows who did it and given some other explanation than his original one. You are explaining how it could have happened but I have not heard of Jussie actually doing the same.

It seems to me that his lawyers have stuck a sock in his mouth so to speak.

It also seems to me that when one views this case from both sides without bias that the evidence points heavily to the two brothers are lying to save themselves.

All the police came up with is a time line of events where they claim jussie could have done this or that but they have nothing solid. They have no incriminating text and no valid payment.

On the other hand the two are on film buying supplies and have admitted to the attack.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

The attorney for the Osundairo brothers, who allegedly helped Jussie Smollett stage a hate crime, is speaking out on their behalf. Appearing on "America's Newsroom" Monday, Gloria Schmidt said that her clients, Abel and Olabinjo "Ola" Osundairo, were not in any legal jeopardy themselves stemming from the Jan. 29 incident. "Absolutely not," Schmidt said. "I don't know what the prosecutors have said or not said, but I know in terms of their legal analysis, they're not in any peril." She added, "What this case really is about is a person in a position of trust who really betrayed my clients and took advantage of them."

well I was wrong

He said the attack "was staged, the brothers had on gloves during the staged attack where they punched him a little, but as far as we can tell, the scratching and bruising that you saw on [Smollett's] face was most likely self-inflicted.”

both of the brothers punched him a little and did not pound his ass

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Again. Why would anyone post about Jessie Smollet getting a DUI over ten years ago on ATS? Why?

It's relative in that the moron lied to the cops and gave them his brothers name during a DUI stop. Nice brother huh? Sounds to me like he's a pathological liar. He seems willing to throw anybody under the bus to save his own ass. He's a real work of art and a cowardly POS for not owning up to his own crap.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

So things in the past do not matter...does that apply to all things or just this guy who hired two men to beat him and then lied about it? He is a scumbag. No better than someone who would actually attack him. They would both need some mental help.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

So things in the past do not matter...does that apply to all things or just this guy who hired two men to beat him and then lied about it? He is a scumbag. No better than someone who would actually attack him. They would both need some mental help.

By that same logic (past actions are irrelevant) then good ole UncleT must be fine with stopping the investigation against the president's past actions that occurred before he was legally elected in 2016.

Right?

Oh, and UncleT, you still have not answered my question about what words did Jussie say the attackers shouted that made him think they were white?

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
So what happens when the police provide false evidence to a grand jury?

The brothers admitted on gma that the 3500$ was for nutrition and training.

CASE DISMISSED

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

I can not repeat them on here but this is maga coutry was in there among others.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

So what happens when the police provide false evidence to a grand jury?

The brothers admitted on gma that the 3500$ was for nutrition and training.

CASE DISMISSED

no they did not
a simple google search showed they were not on gma this morning

you are but a bad liar

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I can not repeat them on here but this is maga coutry was in there among others.

I see. So, there are NO black or non-white people that support Trump, or wear MAGA hats? Really? Sure, only white people would support Trump and use those words?

Seems to me that Ole Jussie is sure a bigoted person to automatically assume that people that would shout that and the other words (one of which I hear regularly spoken from black people toward each other) MUST be white people wandering around at 2:00am in a predominantly black city.

What a bigoted tool he must be, huh?

edit on 3/11/2019 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Why would he lie about something like that? There's no reason people shouldn't believe him. He told us so himself.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I will give you all some time to come up with your excuses as to why it does not matter the two have admitted the check was for nutrition and training.

Go ahead and do your spinning and deflection without myself.

The police superintendent in chicago has lied to the courts and the american public.

Case Dismissed

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: Lumenari

Anyone of us would have to...

Sick of this culture where celebs get to do retarded illegal # with only a small percentage of the penalty that would be imposed upon a pleb.

I'd say this guy is more of a scumbag that most everyone else, I mean who even thinks up # like that.

Takes a real special type....

I think he's mentally ill. Problem is, these days our society would rather give sick people like Smollett a multimillion dollar job, just for being black and gay, than to put him in an asylum where he belongs. Who the hell is so obsessed with attention and framing their opposing party that they'll attempt to lynch their own neck with a noose, hire two black guys to be white Trump supporters in red hats, and then send yourself a letter that says "die fag, die n*gg*r"?

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

Hahaha you can’t be serious, my guess is that delusional post will not age well at all.

So you think he was attacked by his two black friends but somehow thought they were white men he didn’t know?

Why did he give police redacted phone records that only redacted his communications with the two men that fake attacked him then?

You can’t seriously believe this idiot is innocent.

None of what you mention is actual evidence. It is all circumstantial and can be refuted by a differing view point.

It will take solid evidence to make me believe or a confession.

Differing view point like only you and Smollett have?

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Bingo.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join