It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jusse Smollett has been Indicted on 16 Counts by Cook County Grand Jury

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Toy stated in a previous post in this thread:

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

originally posted by: ManyMasks
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

So you think the brothers really did attack him ?

According to reports i heard on fox news radio they have admitted that one of the brothers did get physical with him. (struck him)

How much sense does it make for everyone to claim they planned the event to happen under a camera then try to say the event never took place.

They try to say jussie paid them to attack him then they try to claim there was no attack.

That is ludicrous.

The brothers attacked jussie they bought the rope bleach and gear to hide their identity. Only one of them spoke during the attack.

All jussie seen was two men coming at him with their identities hidden and he heard words that led him to believe they were white.

Please define what statements he used to deem the attackers as "white"? I am really interested in your reply here, as I have follow-up questions based upon your answer.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Never the less one of the brothers definitely post that nigerians should never be cast as criminals and they should not take finical gains from such.

And yet they did, so obviously their conviction in that post was pretty lax. So this is hardly evidence of anything.

That reasoning is just if not stronger as using jussie wanted more money.

This is a blatant lie.

My main point is that everything the state has is circumstantial...

This is a blatant lie.

If three people rob a bank and two of them are caught and are let go cause they claim the third person paid them to do it does that make any sense what so ever?

This is blatant stupidity. What do you think immunity deals, state's witnesses and plea bargains are all about? They're about convicting the main instigator.

On top of that jussie maintains in the face of spending his life in jail he maintains that he did not do this. That has to count for something too.

Really? Obviously guilty man claims that he is innocent, which must count for something? You're joking, right?

Why no lie detector test? The brothers would fail! Jussie would pass!

Because lie detector tests are garbage. This isn't television.

Keep the faith, though. You're doing a swell job.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rewey

originally posted by: xuenchen

Jussie is not a criminal and he is not lying.

Jussie is a criminal and a liar 😀
That's just like......your upinion...man.

I suppose there was a drunk driving debacle but i am not sure if it is on his record.

Is that the drunk driving debacle where he lied to police and tried to blame someone else for something he did?

As far as i remember it was his brother and they used the same over charging tactics to get him to plea to a misdemeanor.

So, yes. the answer you're looking for is YES, it IS the drunk driving debacle where he lied to police and tried to blame someone else for something he did?

The fact that you can't even admit to basic facts proves you're just trolling. Beyond a reasonable doubt.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I suppose there was a drunk driving debacle but i am not sure if it is on his record.

Is that the drunk driving debacle where he lied to police and tried to blame someone else for something he did?

As far as i remember it was his brother and they used the same over charging tactics to get him to plea to a misdemeanor.

And these were the two sources provided for you that cite no such thing concerning Jessie’s DUI and his false impersonation.

Jussie Smollett has a history of lying to the cops and once pretended to be his little brother when he was pulled over for a 2007 DUI in Los Angeles
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Actor Jussie Smollett Pretended To Be His Brother During California DUI Arrest
www.yourcentralvalley.com...

edit on 10-3-2019 by neutronflux because: Fixed wordings

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   

You have been repeatedly corrected on this with cited sources. For you to post the above false statement again shows you have no scruples concerning posting a lie. Even in the face of beeing repeatedly corrected with credible sources.

Are you the guy from Memento with zero long term memory recall?
edit on 10-3-2019 by neutronflux because: Fixed more

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Rewey

I see you have lost your way.

Just spreading the word lie on as many sentences as you can.

All they have against jussie is circumstantial.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

So, yes. the answer you're looking for is YES, it IS the drunk driving debacle where he lied to police and tried to blame someone else for something he did?

The fact that you can't even admit to basic facts proves you're just trolling. Beyond a reasonable doubt.

I didn’t think the individual is trolling. Nobody would invest this much time playing devil’s advocate. Especially when repeatedly prove wrong, and caught repeatedly being blatantly false.

I am afraid this individual passionately believes they are fighting the good fight.

If the individual totally believes in due process, that is not bad.

But it is terrible the person has no scruples posting blatantly false information, blatantly avoids using cited sources and quotes. Or is sad this person is delusional to the point they don’t understand they are lying.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

You have been repeatedly corrected on this with cited sources. For you to post the above false statement again shows you have no scruples concerning posting a lie. Even in the face of beeing repeatedly corrected with credible sources.

Are you the guy from Memento with zero long term memory recall?

I remember the incident and at the time jussie did not have the money to fight against the charges to he plead to a misdemeanor.

It was the brother that was dui.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

a reply to: Rewey

I see you have lost your way.

Just spreading the word lie on as many sentences as you can.

All they have against jussie is circumstantial.

Then please cite facts, evidence, and quote sources that support your arguments.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

You

Is not what what occurred during the incident people are referring to concerning Jessie’s charge of false impersonation.

A California misdemeanor complaint against Jussie Smollett shows the actor was accused of identifying himself as his younger brother in 2007 when a Los Angeles police officer pulled him over on suspicion of driving under the influence.

The misdemeanor complaint filed in Los Angeles Superior Court in September 2007 says that Smollett gave the name of his brother, Jake Smollett, when he was asked by an officer. He also signed a false name on the promise to appear in court. Smollett also was later charged with false impersonation, driving under the influence and driving without a valid license.

Court records show Smollett pleaded no contest to the reduced charge of giving false information, in addition to driving under the influence and driving without a valid license counts. The records show he later completed an alcohol education and treatment program and completed the terms of his sentence in May 2008.

edit on 10-3-2019 by neutronflux because: Added link

edit on 10-3-2019 by neutronflux because: Fixed

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

What was the question that you think the answer is yes?

Grasping at straws.

I have properly refuted the ignorance spread about jussie and now you all seek to drag up other incidents to try and cover for the fact you do not appreciate the rights we are givin to americans.

Nice fail!

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

You

Is not what happen to the incident people are referring to concerning Jessie’s charge of false impersonation.

A California misdemeanor complaint against Jussie Smollett shows the actor was accused of identifying himself as his younger brother in 2007 when a Los Angeles police officer pulled him over on suspicion of driving under the influence.

The misdemeanor complaint filed in Los Angeles Superior Court in September 2007 says that Smollett gave the name of his brother, Jake Smollett, when he was asked by an officer. He also signed a false name on the promise to appear in court. Smollett also was later charged with false impersonation, driving under the influence and driving without a valid license.

Court records show Smollett pleaded no contest to the reduced charge of giving false information, in addition to driving under the influence and driving without a valid license counts. The records show he later completed an alcohol education and treatment program and completed the terms of his sentence in May 2008.

Feel free to start making sense at any time.

The records show exactly what i said.

His brother was dui. Jussie took the blame by way of a plea deal. Since he did not have the money to fight the system.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Now. It has been clearly shown there was an incident where Jessie was the one driving, was the one arrested under suspicion of driving under the influence, was the one that used another name to sign a promise to show in court, was the one judged by the court to have driven under the influence, and the one judged with giving false information. With no indication there was any possible way he was covering for his younger brother who’s name he falsely signed.

You have been throughly corrected on the situation people are referring to, and your opinion has been shown to be wrong.

edit on 10-3-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   

You

Is not what happen to the incident people are referring to concerning Jessie’s charge of false impersonation.

Feel free to start making sense at any time.

The records show exactly what i said.

His brother was dui. Jussie took the blame by way of a plea deal. Since he did not have the money to fight the system.

Corrected just for you.

You

It was the brother that was DUI

Is not what occurred during the incident people are referring to concerning Jessie’s charge of false impersonation.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

You

Then cite a source that makes your case.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   

You

I read it on ats years ago.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   

You

Then I suggest using the ATS search function. But I highly doubt anyone at ATS knew of Jessie Smollet in 2007.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Justin "Jussie" Smollett[4][5] (/ˈdʒʌsi smʌˈlɛt/ JUSS-ee, born June 21, 1982) is an American actor and singer. He began his career as a child actor in 1987 acting in films including The Mighty Ducks (1992) and Rob Reiner's North (1994). In 2015, Smollett attracted attention and received a highly positive critical reception for his portrayal of musician Jamal Lyon in the Fox drama series Empire (2015). Smollett has also appeared in Ridley Scott's science fiction film Alien: Covenant (2017) as Ricks and in Marshall (2017) as Langston Hughes.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

You

Then I suggest using the ATS search function. But I highly doubt anyone at ATS knew of Jessie Smollet in 2007.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Justin "Jussie" Smollett[4][5] (/ˈdʒʌsi smʌˈlɛt/ JUSS-ee, born June 21, 1982) is an American actor and singer. He began his career as a child actor in 1987 acting in films including The Mighty Ducks (1992) and Rob Reiner's North (1994). In 2015, Smollett attracted attention and received a highly positive critical reception for his portrayal of musician Jamal Lyon in the Fox drama series Empire (2015). Smollett has also appeared in Ridley Scott's science fiction film Alien: Covenant (2017) as Ricks and in Marshall (2017) as Langston Hughes.

I suggest you use that function since you inquired about it and it is right here in this site.

If i remember right it was a few years after the dui cause the case dragged out for a long time.

I am not concerned with it at all.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   

You

en.m.wikipedia.org...

I suggest you use that function since you inquired about it and it is right here in this site.

If i remember right it was a few years after the dui cause the case dragged out for a long time.

Why? I cannot even find anything using google that supports your claim of “As far as i remember it was his brother and they used the same over charging tactics to get him to plea to a misdemeanor.”

I cannot even find anything using “smollett DUI ATS” from ATS in 2007 in a google search. It’s faster to search for items at ATS using google than ATS’s own search tool.

You might want to google things like “It was the brother that was DUI” before posting your “opinion”.

Because I googled the heck out of “Jessie Smollet covers for little brother”, “Smollet DUI”, “Smollet little brother DUI”, and “Jake Smollett.”

I found it wise to google the heck out of items before posting anything as fact on ATS. A habit you might pick up. It kinda helps with the understanding what backlash you will encounter. But I think you just make things up on the fly. So it’s probably a moot point for you. Its obviously you don’t care about actual facts anyway.

I cannot find there was anyone in the car when Jessie Smollet was brought up for DUI in 2007, much less that Jake was in the car with Jessie.

So, another blatantly false argument by you dies with you ranting, and screaming. With no effort by you to cite sources and facts.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

You

Yes. It is obvious you don’t care about your own credibility. And it’s obvious you have no intention of creating a well developed opinion based on research, actual facts, actual evidence, actual context, and actual quotes.

It is obvious you care more about making items up to troll than fighting ignorance to get to the actual truth of the matter.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join