It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jusse Smollett has been Indicted on 16 Counts by Cook County Grand Jury

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

They do not know if he lied to them. They suspect it based on the two brothers telling them he paid them yet the only money exchanged has been verified for other services. If you think the indictments are in proportion then enjoy your police state cause you earned it.

Why were they not subjected to lie detector test? It is because the police are hiding the truth.

Why do people keep asking about lie detectors? They are inadmissible in court and prove nothing. What is used in court is the check he paid the brother's with. That information was leaked when it should not have been. Also the video of the brothers buying the rope should bot have been released either publicly.

Having said that doesn't change the facts however. All it may do is lessen his jail time as the Chicago PD has damaged his reputation he can't work as an actor any more. However part of it is his fault as well by trying to go public with the original statements. The interviews cooked his goose so to speak.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Yeah, he was trying to use his brother's identity to cover for his own disregard of the law.

He has a history of lying to the police about his own criminal behavior. This will not help him with his current criminal activity and lying to the police about same.

I wonder how the USPS Inspectors are going to view this?

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

No one is making anything up other than the two brothers and the CPD.

Then please cite sources where Jessie was covering for his little brother when Jessie was the one driving, Jessie was the one arrested for suspected driving under the influence, and Jessie was the one punished for a DUI, and Jessie was the one guilty of falsely using someone else’s name.

Seems like your the one being blatantly false.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   

It's always someone else right?
Always the man holding someone down.
No such thing as a criminal.

Your defense of this criminal shouldn't be surprising as there are actually people on ATS that also believe the Earth is flat, the Matrix is real and that lizards hide in people but only show up on poorly filmed video clips of news broadcasters blinking.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

It's always someone else right?
Always the man holding someone down.
No such thing as a criminal.

Your defense of this criminal shouldn't be surprising as there are actually people on ATS that also believe the Earth is flat, the Matrix is real and that lizards hide in people but only show up on poorly filmed video clips of news broadcasters blinking.

That's funny!

BTW i have a copy of flat earth. Randmcnally is big into flat earth.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Yeah, he was trying to use his brother's identity to cover for his own disregard of the law.

He has a history of lying to the police about his own criminal behavior. This will not help him with his current criminal activity and lying to the police about same.

I wonder how the USPS Inspectors are going to view this?

But we have UncleTomahawk‘s rants with no cited sources, no cited facts, and no credible evidence that Jessie was covering for his little brother? Then UncleTomahawk’s assertion with no proof or evidence that only the cops and two brothers are lying. All the while UncleTomahawk judges the cops and brothers as liars while saying individuals are innocent until proven guilty. All in the face of there is no evidence Smollett was attacked, and the bulk of evidence shows Smollett staged a hoax. With UncleTomahawk never explaining what crime the two brothers should be charged with concerning Smollett.
edit on 10-3-2019 by neutronflux because: Added last sentence

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

BS

The test should have taken place long before now.

As soon as cpd heard the he said she said they should have been on the ball.

They are hiding much.

If jussie were to take a test by the fbi and fail it then we could likely avoid a trial and reach a plea deal.

If the brothers took it and both failed it and jussie passed it then the police would have to question their witnesses further.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

a reply to: dragonridr

BS

The test should have taken place long before now.

As soon as cpd heard the he said she said they should have been on the ball.

They are hiding much.

If jussie were to take a test by the fbi and fail it then we could likely avoid a trial and reach a plea deal.

If the brothers took it and both failed it and jussie passed it then the police would have to question their witnesses further.

Then you should find this interesting. I am not the biggest Dr Phil fan okay. But I would hope he is good at reading liars body language okay.

Dr. Phil Dissects Jussie Smollett's Lying | Joe Rogan
m.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Clearly you are at the end of your rope of logic since you invoked dr phil and joe rogan.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

This guy tried to start a race war. There is no he said she said, it's he said and everyone found out his word was garbage.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caughtlurking
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

This guy tried to start a race war. There is no he said she said, it's he said and everyone found out his word was garbage.

The brothers tried to start a race war.....

They attacked a man while shouting racial stuff.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Clearly you are at the end of your rope of logic since you invoked dr phil and joe rogan.

Your starting to sound desperate. Do you have relations with Jusse? because you have been posting with no room for any other conclusion than Jusse is 100% innocent since this broke. You didnt come around to your logic, you flew out of the gate with it.

What's your deal? Your anarchist, I can tell, with no respect for law enforcement but that doesnt explain your behavior..

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Another attempt to deflect and make this about myself by claiming i am another poster.

Too bad that everyone wants to lose their right to a fair trial and the presumption of innocence.

All in favor of hate.

This makes myself sad.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Then it should be easy to state what crime the two brothers should be charge with concerning Smollet, and cite evidence to back such charges.

Also,

You:

Yea...no He said he was covering for his brother.

Please cite a source how Jessie Smollet was covering for his brother when Jessie was arrested for a DUI, and Jessie falsely signed his little brothers name to a promise to show up to court.

You:

I told you that it is being reported on fox news radio that the brothers attacked jussie.

Still waiting on you to cite and quote a source with context.

You

The brothers have admitted to beating him up,buying supplies and gear for the attack and drug dealing.

Still waiting on you to cite a source and quote with context the brothers admitted to beating up Smollet.

I am guessing instead of posting actual facts and actual quotes to try to make a case you will go on being blatantly false, rant, and make personal attacks.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA
Sorry meant for Uncle. I apologize.

I don’t think people are so much saying Smollet is guilty, but more in agreement with the evidence and rulings handed to Smollet through due process. Evidence, decisions, witness accounts, medical records, phone records, text records, and video records that go why beyond your check argument with the FBI involved.
edit on 10-3-2019 by neutronflux because: Made apologies

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

You are very foolish.

You have no valid points and are coming off as being opposed to truth.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Uncle, it's getting pathetic. Who are you even trying to convince? You are doing a piss poor job at it too.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
The bottom line here is JS got caught being a SCUM BAG and now he is going to pay the price for being the scum bag of his own dreams.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Jussie is not a criminal and he is not lying.

Jussie is a criminal and a liar 😀
That's just like......your upinion...man.

I suppose there was a drunk driving debacle but i am not sure if it is on his record.

Is that the drunk driving debacle where he lied to police and tried to blame someone else for something he did?

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rewey

originally posted by: xuenchen

Jussie is not a criminal and he is not lying.

Jussie is a criminal and a liar 😀
That's just like......your upinion...man.

I suppose there was a drunk driving debacle but i am not sure if it is on his record.

Is that the drunk driving debacle where he lied to police and tried to blame someone else for something he did?

As far as i remember it was his brother and they used the same over charging tactics to get him to plea to a misdemeanor.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join