It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jusse Smollett has been Indicted on 16 Counts by Cook County Grand Jury

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

originally posted by: 1337Kph
Uncle, why did Jussie claim they were white?

They hid their skin. Only one of them spoke during the attack and with a loud voice spouting racial stuff. He is an actor too.

You really need to stop calling them 'actors'. They were extras - it's a huge difference. They're paid to stand in the background and fill space, usually because they physically suit a role. They were included because they are black and have a muscular physique, not because they are classically trained with voice coaching.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   

a reply to: neutronflux

I have presented motive ad nauseam in this thread.

They had far more to gain by lying than jussie does.

What possible motive do the cops have to cover up a hate crime again. Because two brothers sold a few extacy pills in the middle of an opioid epidemic to an actor? Using your warped logic, you want us to believe a drug addict that plays make believe for a living? And you are worried about the supposed hate crime with your repeated proclamations of you don’t believe in hate crimes. And that was only after you would not answer who should be charged with the hate crimes Smollett claims took place, but there is no evidence.

So.....

Smollett made allegations of a hate crime using current law. So who should be charged for a hate crime using Smollett’s accusations as defined by current law. Since you don’t believe in hate crimes, what should the two brothers be charged with.
edit on 9-3-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

edit on 9-3-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rewey

They hid their skin. Only one of them spoke during the attack and with a loud voice spouting racial stuff. He is an actor too.

You really need to stop calling them 'actors'. They were extras - it's a huge difference. They're paid to stand in the background and fill space, usually because they physically suit a role. They were included because they are black and have a muscular physique, not because they are classically trained with voice coaching.

Yes one of them is an actor. They did not want to be cast as big black criminals. Yet they were and at jussies work place.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Those 2 turned out to be "Actoids" 😎

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Smollett reported an actual event that took place. The brothers lied.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Those 2 turned out to be "Actoids" 😎

Actoids on roids..maybe.

I hear they got the hook up on molly too.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

Your posts do bring a question to my mind. Are you drunk or on drugs perhaps?

Asking for my wife's cat that is sleeping on my right foot at the moment. She want's to know but is busy right now.

You are saying he can't be guilty. You are saying a randomly chosen grand jury with far more information than you or anyone else posting has knows less than you, or are in some kind of scheme to take down Smollett. Do I have that right?

Is it possible you are just being a contrarian for giggles. Lots of people do that on the Internet. Nobody invites them to parties though and everyone pretends to not be home when they show up.

If he's found guilty or confesses, what will you change your stance to be? May as well make it up now, so you don't have to invent it later on. I'm going to go out on limb here and predict it will be he was framed by someone who secretly wears a MAGA hat in their basement at night and sticks pins in Smollett Voodoo Dolls.

Yes the mad hatters are into vodoo now.

If you are so convinced then feel free to change my mind with something other than faith in police.

I prefer solid evidence.

So far you claim to have read the thread so tell me what solid evidence has been presented enough for all of you to get your hangin' ropes out?

Oh wait you already done that before with no evidence.

Did you read your own version of events; your facts?

Maybe the two drug dealin brothers were workin for the police and this is an attempt to diffuse a situation once they learned what the brothers had done to frame jussie.

Get it. A couple ci's done this to jussie on their own then when the police finally learned who had done this they contacted them on vacation and made a deal to ignore the events if they framed jussie. riots diffused and they let jussie take the fall.

That only leaves motive as to why the brothers would stage this in the first place.

Perhaps the brother that was an actor was upset with jussie for him being cast as an inmate and a criminal on tv. That brother had posted on intsagram before that no nigerians should ever take roles or get paid for portraying nigerians as criminals.

What I think is you wanted Smollett's story to be true. You want all police to be corrupt even though clearly bad cops are rare and criminals lie. Imagine that; criminals lie. You want all Trump supporters, of which I am not one by the way, to be racist homophobes and this plays into that false narrative.

For why nearly everyone else believes he lied, just Google his name and read the news articles. No need to link a bunch of them, since you have likely read them and rejected them already anyway.

There is no grand conspiracy to go after an actor few people ever heard of before this. The idea there was is absurd on it's face. For most people he was just that guy on Empire, what's his name, which is likely why he did it. Actors are narcissists or they would not be actors.

ETA:
Even though I'm enjoying the debate, I do applaud your supporting innocence until proven guilty.

edit on 3/9/2019 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
This guy will not do too well in a state prison in Illinois. He better make a deal and come clean and try to get probation.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Your posts do bring a question to my mind. Are you drunk or on drugs perhaps?

Is it possible you are just being a contrarian for giggles. Lots of people do that on the Internet. Nobody invites them to parties though and everyone pretends to not be home when they show up.

The other possibility might be proven when Jusse Smollett goes to prison and uncletoma stops posting.

I would certainly hope not. We are just having a heated debate. I could be wrong and so could you.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Jussie is not a criminal and he is not lying.

Yes there are plenty of bad cops out there and plenty of people to give them cover.

You are in denial.

At least that is what a skunk i ran into last nite told me.

Sorry you are not American enough to give jussie the rights so many have fought and died for.

A better man would be ashamed of himself once he seen the truth.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Its become ridiculous blaine

Why after page after page of uncle trolling this thread (and others) is anyone trying to have a debate with this guy/girl/other? He's obviously taking y'all for a ride. Why keep feeding the troll? He ruins every thread he post in with post after post of nonsense and having to wade through it all just sucks.

I don't get why mods haven't dealt with this member???

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

None of which will help him for potential federal charges.

The letter, which was reported to the Chicago cops, triggered a federal investigation even before the hoax attack was carried out.

Depending on which terrorism statutes are invoked, the prison time could be substantial. Then there is the matter of all the statements (to police and media) that Smollett made after the hoax attack was carried out. They could well trigger federal obstruction of justice charges on top of the terroristic threat charges.

Federal grand jury reportedly already convened, issued multiple subpoenas on Jussie Smollett fake mail threat sent to Fox 1/18/19

Smollett was probably already being looked at by the federal investigation even before the hoax attack took place.
The Chicago DA filing a 16 count indictment against Smollett won't help his federal case in the slightest.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Jussie is a criminal and a liar 😀

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
It is true the Chicago police are very corrupt. I mean not just slapping around a few people but they’ve been busted for real organized torture. Of course, this case may be legit but maybe not. The guys entitled to a trial. His only hope is to convince a jury the brothers acted on their own. Then there's the letter he has to contend with.

www.theatlantic.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Yes one of them is an actor. They did not want to be cast as big black criminals. Yet they were and at jussies work place.

You keep pointing out an old post by one of the brothers that Nigerians should not always play the bad guy, yet he did. They accepted a paid role, right? It wasn't indentured servitude, correct?

You also suggested earlier in this thread that they were angry at Jussie because Jussie cast them in that role. You know that's not a decision an actual actor makes, right?

So according to you, they accepted a paid role as bad guys, which was so against their personal beliefs that Nigerians should stop being cast as bad guys, that it made them so mad at Jussie that many weeks later they rode out in the middle of the night during a polar vortex to beat him up (while trying to convince him they were rednecks), but were also happy enough with Jussie that they agreed to accept more work to help train him up and supply him with drugs?

Well, I'm now convinced. Looks like the CPD have a lot to answer for...

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Yeah, everybody but Smollett is lying. No way could Smollett be lying. All police are bad. All criminals are good. Heck, we don't even need police do we?

The odds Smollett is telling the truth must be about equal to the odds that a whale and a pot of petunia's will fall out of the sky and land on Harry Reid's head when I hit the reply button.
(note: no idea why I picked Reid, just popped into my head)

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Blue Cops Bad

Checker Hat Bad

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Then it should be easy for you to cite and quote the evidence that supports he is not lying vs the evidence that points to he lead the efforts to stage a hoax.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Smollett reported an actual event that took place. The brothers lied.

Then please state what crime the two brothers should be charged with.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Yeah, everybody but Smollett is lying. No way could Smollett be lying. All police are bad. All criminals are good. Heck, we don't even need police do we?

The odds Smollett is telling the truth must be about equal to the odds that a whale and a pot of petunia's will fall out of the sky and land on Harry Reid's head when I hit the reply button.
(note: no idea why I picked Reid, just popped into my head)

I guess the FBI who is part of the investigation is lying too. Like how Uncle is ignoring the FBI who investigates hate crime is part of the investigation too.
edit on 9-3-2019 by neutronflux because: Added

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join