It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jusse Smollett has been Indicted on 16 Counts by Cook County Grand Jury

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

You are the one making personal attacks and ignoring facts.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

originally posted by: CraigMon
Unless you were on the grand jury, you have no idea what evidence was presented.

Phone records, text messages, etc for instance

originally posted by: Lysergic
LOL @ uncletom

you spout speculation as fact.

Just matching the rhetoric from the CPD.

FACT is that there is no proof that jussie done this and we all know that if the glove does not fit you must acquit.

Actually the police spouted out there evidence and are under investigation for leaks concerning the case. On top of that the police chief went on fox news and said the evidence that they had against jussie and claimed they had some video of the three together at some point in the area. He said that the check is the strongest piece.

Would you care to a actually quote the police chief with context for all to see in this thread. Or would that threaten your fragile grip on your delusion.

It will be interesting to see if you provide quotes to back your claims, or just post another substance free rant. If I was a betting man, I go with substance free rant.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

That is your opinion. I do not believe in hate crimes.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   

You are the one making personal attacks and ignoring facts.

No. I cite and quote to show what you post is BS. Then I call you out on making blatantly false claims.

You just rant.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

Wrong again
The only blind rage here belongs to you as your worshipful hero jussie is a race hating homophobe.
Your support of such is truly vomit inducing.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
www.nytimes.com...

“I just wish that the families of gun violence in this city got this much attention,” he said, referring to the news media. At an afternoon bail hearing, a judge set Mr. Smollett’s bond at $100,000. He was released late Thursday afternoon after posting bond and returned to the “Empire” set in Chicago where the show is being shot. In Thursday’s proceedings, members of Mr. Smollett’s family were in the courtroom with him as the judge, John Fitzgerald Lyke Jr., said that he found the investigators’ account of the incident disturbing, particularly the assertion that Mr. Smollett had used a rope around his neck to heighten outrage. “We live in a country where you are presumed innocent,” the judge said. “However, if these allegations are true, I find them utterly outrageous. Especially the violent, despicable use of a noose, which conjures such evil in our country.”
pd cheif reply

The police say Mr. Smollett hired two brothers to carry out the assault and paid them $3,500. They have a copy of the check used to pay them, the police said. Also recovered, they said, were phone records that showed Mr. Smollett speaking to the brothers an hour before the incident took place, and then an hour after. In a document prepared for the bail hearing, prosecutors said they had video of the brothers at the scene, text messages they shared with Mr. Smollett and their testimony as to how Mr. Smollett had recruited them for the plan. He even had them visit the scene of what investigators contend was the fake attack, a spot near his home, on an earlier night to prepare, prosecutors said. But, the prosecutor’s document said, a video camera at the spot that Mr. Smollett had hoped would capture a phony attack was pointed in the wrong direction. Superintendent Johnson declined to indicate why investigators now believe that Mr. Smollett had also played the chief role in mailing himself a threatening letter. The letter, which arrived a week before the reported assault, contained a white powder (crushed ibuprofen) and a sketch of what appeared to be a man being hanged and phrases, including “You will die.” The return address said “MAGA,” a reference to a slogan from the Trump campaign.
so they have the text messages and the letter blaming it on trump supporters see "MAGA slogan" and the two brothers came back from nigeria to give their statements and are thought of as the "victims in this"

At their news conference and the bail hearing, police and prosecutors unveiled much of what they had uncovered about the reported attack. Mr. Smollett, 36, who is black and openly gay, had told the police that at roughly 2 a.m. on Jan. 29, two masked men attacked him on the 300 block of Lower East North Water Street in downtown Chicago. He said his assailants directed homophobic and racial slurs at him, put a rope around his neck and poured a chemical substance on him. Mr. Smollett said the assault occurred after he went to pick up food. A detective commander, Edward Wodnicki, said at the news conference that investigators interviewed Mr. Smollett at Northwestern Memorial Hospital and found he had scratches on his face, some bruising, but no serious injuries. The investigators approached the case as a possible hate crime, but had difficulty finding evidence to match Mr. Smollett’s account. The attack itself was not visible on surveillance cameras.
some of the evidence they have released and keep in mind this is most likely going to a Chicago jury so who knows how pissed the community is at him so far ,he also knew both of the brothers from the "attack" what with them being extras on the show empire and filming a music video with them

one final snippit

Commander Wodnicki said that a lawyer for the brothers, Gloria Schmidt, came to him and said: “You really need to talk to these guys. I’m going to allow them to give you a video interview with us present and we’re going to have you hear their story. They are not offenders. They are victims.” The men acknowledged being paid to participate in the reported assault, the investigators said. They said Mr. Smollett had been upset that people he worked with had not taken the threatening letter he received seriously. In addition they said, according to the investigators’ account, Mr. Smollett had given them $100 to buy supplies for the attack, including the rope and a red hat that would resemble one worn by Trump supporters. While the brothers seemed to have punched Mr. Smollett, Superintendent Johnson said, “As far as we can tell, the scratches and bruising that you saw in his face was most likely self-inflicted.” After the interview with the brothers, the detectives released them without charges. Asked about that decision, Superintendent Johnson said: “Mr. Smollett is the one who orchestrated this crime. They became cooperating witnesses.”
so the two brothers aren't even up on charges and presumably either back where they stay in Chicago or back in Nigeria

so we have two supporting witnesses against him,video,text messages ,and presumably forensic evidence on the envelope that was mailed full of Ibuprofen and Smolette apparently wanting this all to make the president of the united states and his supporters to get blamed for this (hence the red hats and "Maga" country lines) all from the start over apparently not feeling "appreciated enough" on empire ,most democratic politicians are walking back their statements defending him and celebs are deleting their tweets in support of him

www.cnn.com... wont quote the cnn link as ive posted more then enough snippets so far . and in conclusion is he innocent until proven guilty? yes, but it sure as hell inst looking good for him with what evidence we have seen and Prosecutors/DA's rarely show all their cards before a case goes to trial so with what we have seen imagine what else they haven't released yet. im sure the trial may be one of the more watched trials in a long time in Chicago

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Their big wow moment was a check that was memo for health services that the brothers are admitting to one of them performing.

Umm, no, there is definitely more. What I call the smoking gun is the fact that Jussie talked extensively with the brothers before and after the so called 'attack'

It has been established that he knew them and one of them was working for him. That is what the payment was for.

Jussie was also surprised to learn that it was them and did not want to press charges at first.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

That is not my style.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

Chicago jury so who knows how pissed the community is at him so far

That is the fault of the police and they are under investigation for leaking information in this case.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

That is your opinion. I do not believe in hate crimes.

How did Smollett’s false allegations concerning standing hate crime become about you?

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

what?

The false allegations were made by the brothers who attacked jussie while pretending to be mad hatters.
edit on 9-3-2019 by UncleTomahawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Is that you Jussie.... Lol

He said they were white, he's fkd

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   

what?

The false allegations were made by the brothers who attacked jussie while pretending to be mad hatters.

No, that is a false allegation the two brothers are lying with you providing no evidence.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Uncle, why did Jussie claim they were white?

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I have presented motive ad nauseam in this thread.

They had far more to gain by lying than jussie does.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1337Kph

They hid their skin. Only one of them spoke during the attack and with a loud voice spouting racial stuff. He is an actor too.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Push the button pull the chain out comes....😎

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1337Kph

They hid their skin. Only one of them spoke during the attack and with a loud voice spouting racial stuff. He is an actor too.

You just made all that up.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Only correct part in that idiotic claim of yours is that the brothers were actors. Paid by jussie.

I thought your response is gonna be funnier tbh.. Kinda disappointed.

I hope you're trolling anyway. If you're serious about all of this then may I reccomend some mental therapy?

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I see trolls....

You all should study up on the facts of the case before you spout nonsense.

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join