It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jusse Smollett has been Indicted on 16 Counts by Cook County Grand Jury

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
a reply to: UKTruth

If he's innocent, then he'll go free unpunished. We'll see what happens in his court case.

I find the size of your paragraphs to be in proportion to your belief in his guilt/innocence.

Very interesting and telling.

Perhaps if it turns out he is guilty then maybe it could serve a a lesson to all of america in some way and he should receive some type of reparations for his stress and damage to his reputation. We should at that point all take a step back from our political leanings and remember that we are all human.

If this guy sent the letter and right now he knows that the fbi has it and he is facing 60+ yrs for the event and he is still trying to get us to believe he is innocent then damn him.

All this tells me is that he truly is innocent and is lucky to have the ability to actually push back against a corrupt system cause the over whelming majority of cases in chicago do not go to trial.

No guilty person would still be claiming his innocence at this point. They would just take the plea while exclaiming "i'm innocent".

I'm stuffed from this word salad.

I am impressed that you are retaining my words. It shows you actually are at the least thinking about the other side to the story.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

If he's innocent, then he'll go free unpunished. We'll see what happens in his court case.

I find the size of your paragraphs to be in proportion to your belief in his guilt/innocence.

Perhaps if it turns out he is guilty then maybe it could serve a a lesson to all of america in some way and he should receive some type of reparations for his stress and damage to his reputation. We should at that point all take a step back from our political leanings and remember that we are all human.

If this guy sent the letter and right now he knows that the fbi has it and he is facing 60+ yrs for the event and he is still trying to get us to believe he is innocent then damn him.

All this tells me is that he truly is innocent and is lucky to have the ability to actually push back against a corrupt system cause the over whelming majority of cases in chicago do not go to trial.

No guilty person would still be claiming his innocence at this point. They would just take the plea while exclaiming "i'm innocent".

I am impressed that you are retaining my words. It shows you actually are at the least thinking about the other side to the story.

Lol, I bet it hurts.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Lol, I bet it hurts.

Yes your pride will assume some level of pain as you come to realize i am correct.
Just push through it bro!

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Only a dirtbag idiot would believe jussie at this point.
Even Sharpton has bailed n him.
He is a gay hating black hate crime hoaxer.
That is something to support and be proud of.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Since when has al sharpton been on the side of truth.
Suddenly you find yourself agreeing with him and you do not find that strange?

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Lol, I bet it hurts.

Yes your pride will assume some level of pain as you come to realize i am correct.

You will never be correct about jussie innocents.

He is guilty and he will serve some time so you better start on your excuses now.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

No the only thing strange are your easily proven lies.
The only thing stranger is your support for hate crimes against gays and blacks.
Your anti-gay stance reveals your inability to evolve beyond neanderthal.
There is n excuse for your anti- black suport.
It is simply disgusting.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Lol, I bet it hurts.

He is guilty and he will serve some time so you better start on your excuses now.

No one needs to apologize for defending peoples due process and presumption of innocence.

On the other hand people should currently be ashamed of deeming him guilty without any thing other than circumstantial evidence and after he is cleared those same people had better pray they do not find themselves in a situation where no one believes them and pray that the system keeps our rights in tact.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Lol, I bet it hurts.

No one needs to apologize for defending peoples due process and presumption of innocence.

On the other hand people should currently be ashamed of deeming him guilty without any thing other than circumstantial evidence and after he is cleared those same people had better pray they do not find themselves in a situation where no one believes them and pray that the system keeps our rights in tact.

Then by all means cite the evidence that supports the hate crime Smollett claims happened took place.

While you cast judgement the CPD and the two bothers are lying with zero evidence provided by you.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

No the only thing strange are your easily proven lies.
The only thing stranger is your support for hate crimes against gays and blacks.
Your anti-gay stance reveals your inability to evolve beyond neanderthal.
There is n excuse for your anti- black suport.
It is simply disgusting.

You are bent.
Laying down blind rage.
No substance to your post.

I am surprised you did not take the route everyone else took and cite optics and circumstantial evidence.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Unless you were on the grand jury, you have no idea what evidence was presented.

Phone records, text messages, etc for instance

originally posted by: Lysergic
LOL @ uncletom

you spout speculation as fact.

Just matching the rhetoric from the CPD.

FACT is that there is no proof that jussie done this and we all know that if the glove does not fit you must acquit.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Lol, I bet it hurts.

Then by all means cite the evidence that supports the hate crime Smollett claims happened took place.

While you cast judgement the CPD and the two bothers are lying with zero evidence provided by you.

Would it change your mind? NO
I still do not believe in hate crimes.
You know the event happened.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

here is a link to the actual indictments from the other thread from glorious red neck dig.abclocal.go.com... 36 page pdf all 16 are separate disorderly conduct charges and per the redneck its a minimum of 1 year and max of 4 per charge.....and from his post the DA is pissed and may seek the max and the scale between min and max is apparently min 16 years and a 100k fine, with the max being 64 years and a 400k fine..... again all credit should go to the redneck in the other thread but here is the disorderly conduct charge from IL statutes statelaws.findlaw.com...

Statutes 720 Ill. Comp. Stat. Ann. 禮 26-1 et. seq. Sentences and Penalties Illinois state laws determine the penalty for a conviction of disorderly conduct based on the type of charge. Misdemeanor charge can result in a sentence of imprisonment for up to 30 days, six months, or one year, depending on whether the state charges the offense as a Class C, Class B, or Class A misdemeanor. The state may also impose a fine in a maximum amount between $1,500 and $2,500. Disorderly conduct charged as a felony may result in an increased punishment. A Class 4 felony may result in a term of imprisonment for one to three years, while a Class 3 felony can lead to a sentence of two to five years. For a Class 3 felony, the Illinois disorderly conduct laws specifically require a fine in an amount between $3,000 and $10,000. For each sentence, state law requires an additional penalty of 30 to 120 hours of community service if available in the local area. Possible Defenses Self-defense or defense of another person First Amendment right to freedom of speech Entrapment or outrageous police conduct
as they are being charged as felonies he better hope he gets a deal which still wont help him if hes charged federally for the mail shenanigans

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Lol, I bet it hurts.

Would it change your mind? NO

If you could actually cite credible facts and a logical motive.

Now back to the point

You posted this

On the other hand people should currently be ashamed of deeming him guilty without any thing other than circumstantial evidence

From an individual that is passing judge on the two brothers and CPD as lying with zero evidence.

You are a hypocrite.

All the while individuals can cite evidence that shows Smolletts claims of a hate crime was a staged hoax.

Then the only proof you provide that Smolletts story is true is your opinion, blatantly false claims by you, and personal attacks?

Classy

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

You

NO

Again
It doesnt matter what you think. Smollett made claims of a hate crime using standing laws. Under those current laws, who should be charged with a hate crime concerning Smollett.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Their big wow moment was a check that was memo for health services that the brothers are admitting to one of them performing.

Umm, no, there is definitely more. What I call the smoking gun is the fact that Jussie talked extensively with the brothers before and after the so called 'attack'

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraigMon
Unless you were on the grand jury, you have no idea what evidence was presented.

LOL @ uncletom

FACT is that there is no proof that jussie done this and we all know that if the glove does not fit you must acquit.

Actually the police spouted out there evidence and are under investigation for leaks concerning the case. On top of that the police chief went on fox news and said the evidence that they had against jussie and claimed they had some video of the three together at some point in the area. He said that the check is the strongest piece.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraigMon

LOL @ uncletom

Actually the police spouted out there evidence and are under investigation for leaks concerning the case. On top of that the police chief went on fox news and said the evidence that they had against jussie and claimed they had some video of the three together at some point in the area. He said that the check is the strongest piece.

Bro, just stop while you are behind.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

If you really think there is a CPD conspiracy against Smollett, create the thread. The problem is you cannot create a logical reason why the CPD would do such a thing, and you are totally lacking in credible facts.

What Is ATS known for when it comes to posting new threads? Only if there was a conspiracy site to post items like the CPD is conspiring against Smollett.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

It just shows their malice against jussie. To think one out of three would be spending years in jail and the other two who are just as guilty roam free.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join