It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jusse Smollett has been Indicted on 16 Counts by Cook County Grand Jury

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
LOL @ uncletom

you spout speculation as fact.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
You know the CPD would have much more respect if they just came out and said they are sorry for framing a man and trying to protect two drug dealers and that seeking a 60+ year sentence on a guilty man was a new low for them but they are sorry and want to make things right.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
LOL @ uncletom

you spout speculation as fact.

Just matching the rhetoric from the CPD.

FACT is that there is no proof that jussie done this and we all know that if the glove does not fit you must acquit.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
You know the CPD would have much more respect if they just came out and said they are sorry for framing a man and trying to protect two drug dealers and that seeking a 60+ year sentence on a guilty man was a new low for them but they are sorry and want to make things right.

60 years?!?!?

Man I hope he gets 60 years, that would be hilarious.
Maybe Chicago really is MAGA country.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I expect all of you to come back here and admit to me you were wrong about jussie and myself when they drop the charges or he is found not guilty.

edit on 9-3-2019 by UncleTomahawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

Some posts aren't even worth the effort any longer; no sources ever cited, logic that would make a Mobius strip look like a simple hoop, and a connection to reality that is tenuous at best.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I expect all of you to come back here and admit to me you were wrong about jussie and myself when they drop the charges or he is found not guilty.

Lol, and who are you?

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

Lol, and who are you?

Uncle tomahawk

It says that in all of my post.

#CPD'SFINEST
#HARDATWORK

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Lol, and who are you?

Uncle tomahawk

#CPD'SFINEST
#HARDATWORK

Does sunshine sachs pay well?

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Lol, and who are you?

Uncle tomahawk

#CPD'SFINEST
#HARDATWORK

Sunshine Sachs in New York City, NY Area Salaries Job Title Location Salary Assistant salaries - 3 salaries reported New York City, NY Area $35,000/yr Senior Account Executive salaries - 2 salaries reported New York City, NY Area $75,000/yr Publicist salaries - 2 salaries reported New York City, NY Area $51,965/yr 6 more rows•Oct 31, 2018 Sunshine Sachs Salaries in New York City, NY | Glassdoor www.glassdoor.com...

Average pay.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Lol, and who are you?

Uncle tomahawk

#CPD'SFINEST
#HARDATWORK

Sunshine Sachs in New York City, NY Area Salaries Job Title Location Salary Assistant salaries - 3 salaries reported New York City, NY Area $35,000/yr Senior Account Executive salaries - 2 salaries reported New York City, NY Area $75,000/yr Publicist salaries - 2 salaries reported New York City, NY Area $51,965/yr 6 more rows•Oct 31, 2018 Sunshine Sachs Salaries in New York City, NY | Glassdoor www.glassdoor.com...

Average pay.

More than smollet will be earning for the rest of his life (if he escapes prison that is).

Acting career - over!

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: Halfswede

Some posts aren't even worth the effort any longer; no sources ever cited, logic that would make a Mobius strip look like a simple hoop, and a connection to reality that is tenuous at best.

^

edit on 9/3/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Lol, and who are you?

Uncle tomahawk

#CPD'SFINEST
#HARDATWORK

Average pay.

More than smollet will be earning for the rest of his life (if he escapes prison that is).

Acting career - over!

Sad that you would want an innocent person in prison and too lose their job.

I will pray for you.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Lol, and who are you?

Uncle tomahawk

#CPD'SFINEST
#HARDATWORK

Average pay.

Acting career - over!

I will pray for you.

Well, if he is proven guilty then it would benefit society greatly if he was made an example of and given a severe punishment - i.e. jail time and the end of his acting career. If he is guilty then I hope that happens - it should make everyone feel a sense of achievement that he was caught.

If he's innocent, then he'll go free unpunished. We'll see what happens in his court case.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk
You're letting your animosity towards the CPD cloud your judgment here.

What exactly does the CPD have to gain by incriminating this nobody? They have more to lose by cooking up erroneous charges...

You keep telling us a predominately black police department has it out for Smollett...

I'm as skeptical of the cops as the next guy. But I'm not naive enough to think the CPD would risk it's credibility to go after this nobody for no legitimate reason.

Like what threat does Smollette actually pose to the police? Aside from making false police reports...

Smollette is an entitled racist piece of garbage. A product of affirmative action he has never earned anything on his own merit. When he sought out to make more money he decided to use the same methods. Rather than working for it...

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Lol, and who are you?

Uncle tomahawk

#CPD'SFINEST
#HARDATWORK

Average pay.

Acting career - over!

I will pray for you.

Like Brett Kavanaugh? Did you pray for his detractors?

Smollett is a very poor actor and an even worse liar. He’s not an innocent man.

But I do like the part where he had a noose around his neck when the cops showed up.

Ha ha haaaaa. Now THAT was good thinking on his behalf. Don’t take it off and put it on the table to show them, no, leave it on and walk around for an hour with a noose around your neck.

Man that’s funny.

I hope he gets the full 60!

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

If he's innocent, then he'll go free unpunished. We'll see what happens in his court case.

I find the size of your paragraphs to be in proportion to your belief in his guilt/innocence.

Very interesting and telling.

Perhaps if it turns out he is guilty then maybe it could serve a a lesson to all of america in some way and he should receive some type of reparations for his stress and damage to his reputation. We should at that point all take a step back from our political leanings and remember that we are all human.

If this guy sent the letter and right now he knows that the fbi has it and he is facing 60+ yrs for the event and he is still trying to get us to believe he is innocent then damn him.

All this tells me is that he truly is innocent and is lucky to have the ability to actually push back against a corrupt system cause the over whelming majority of cases in chicago do not go to trial.

No guilty person would still be claiming his innocence at this point. They would just take the plea while exclaiming "i'm innocent".

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Like Brett Kavanaugh? Did you pray for his detractors?

Did i pray for ford? Honestly i cursed alot at my tv then at her.

Adrenaline is a hell of a drug.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

The CPD may be protecting their informant drug dealers and avoiding race riots by letting jussie take the fall for the crimes of the drug dealin informants.

Remember the two were out of the country and just magically popped back into the country with their stories straight.

If i were out of the country and seen my picture of me walking down the street posted all over the tv after i had beat someone up i would not come back unless i had protection in the form of the police assuring me i would not go to jail.

No one in their right mind would come back under those circumstances cause even if jussie had paid them they still could have been charged with very serious crimes just like jussie is being charged.

If they were not in contact with police when they were out of town then they had to believe they would go to jail if they came back.

If jussie paid the two then in most any other city they would all three be charged with crimes even if they got reduced sentences for being rats.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

I find the size of your paragraphs to be in proportion to your belief in his guilt/innocence.

Very interesting and telling.

Perhaps if it turns out he is guilty then maybe it could serve a a lesson to all of america in some way and he should receive some type of reparations for his stress and damage to his reputation. We should at that point all take a step back from our political leanings and remember that we are all human.

If this guy sent the letter and right now he knows that the fbi has it and he is facing 60+ yrs for the event and he is still trying to get us to believe he is innocent then damn him.

All this tells me is that he truly is innocent and is lucky to have the ability to actually push back against a corrupt system cause the over whelming majority of cases in chicago do not go to trial.

No guilty person would still be claiming his innocence at this point. They would just take the plea while exclaiming "i'm innocent".

I'm stuffed from this word salad.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join