It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jusse Smollett has been Indicted on 16 Counts by Cook County Grand Jury

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Things getting rougher for the "Empire" Star Jusse Smollett.

Aside from a small indictment and arrest a few weeks ago, he now has a 16 count indictment under his belt !!

Lots of Democrats got sucked in big by automatically believing his original scripted fairy tail.

All fall down now 😆

I think the high profile politicians figured it was all part of a ruse to make Trump (and Trump supporters) look bad.

Utter Failure 😆

Jussie Smollett update: 'Empire' actor indicted on 16 felony counts by grand jury

The grand jury returned two separate sets of charges. The first set are related to what Smollett told officers about the alleged attack, including that the attackers called him racial and homophobic slurs, struck him with his their hands, put a noose around his neck, and poured some sort of chemical substance on him.

The second set of charges are related to the second interview Smollett had with police about the alleged attack later that day.

"Can't believe everything you hear from mental case stars on TV"

edit on Mar-08-2019 by xuenchen because: msm banana networks

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Is he still claiming that it really really did happen, cuz thats be the cherry on the cake tbh.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

The new set of charges each carry a possible sentence of probation to four years. Smollett already pleaded not guilty to the first disorderly conduct charge. He was taken into custody and posted $100,000 bond to be freed.

Experts believe it is likely he will strike a plea deal and potentially not spend time in prison.

So he may skate on this if he cops a plea bargain. Probably an apology.

However, Federal charges have not been filed yet for the fake hate mail he sent to himself...

Hope he does some time.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Just shows the police and company have malice against him.

There is no way 16 counts could be eligible.

They are their own worse enemy.

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Anyone of us would have to...

Sick of this culture where celebs get to do retarded illegal # with only a small percentage of the penalty that would be imposed upon a pleb.

I'd say this guy is more of a scumbag that most everyone else, I mean who even thinks up # like that.

Takes a real special type....

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
We'll have to see how it plays out. Chicago isn't exactly a beacon of integrity.

But I see pudding pops is Jussies future.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Not to go off topic;

But look how many people still put Michael Jackson on a pedestal....

Your naivety betrays you.

+22 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

Are you still defending the race baiting liar Smollet?

It's 16 counts but relating to 2 issues, falsely reporting a crime and then lying to police in his interviews.

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: Lysergic

The new set of charges each carry a possible sentence of probation to four years. Smollett already pleaded not guilty to the first disorderly conduct charge. He was taken into custody and posted $100,000 bond to be freed.

Experts believe it is likely he will strike a plea deal and potentially not spend time in prison.

So he may skate on this if he cops a plea bargain. Probably an apology.

However, Federal charges have not been filed yet for the fake hate mail he sent to himself...

Hope he does some time.

It would be good for him to serve jail time - there needs to be a clear message sent out as these fake hate crimes seem to have ramped up. Hopefully is made an example of.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Correct. If they charge him with 16 crimes they can get it down to 3 or 4 but personally he should do some time and be fined heavily.

How many fights do you think broke out after he did that # that we never heard about? How many people who got pissed at 'MAGA' people or white people in general. How many people called out blacks and gays?

What he did was really messed up for all races and people. And for what? Nothing....

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Not to go off topic;

But look how many people still put Michael Jackson on a pedestal....

Your naivety betrays you.

I do.
I believe cory feldman.
People making the charges against micheal have a 1000000$ stake in their defamation of a dead man.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

It's 16 counts but relating to 2 issues, falsely reporting a crime and then lying to police in his interviews.

Still not a conviction and he appears to be innocent.

Their smoking gun in the case is a check for health services that are verified to have taken place.

If you wanna believe a couple admitted drug dealers would not do this all and then try to skate on everything by telling lies after having several days on vacation to get their story straight then go right ahead.

I do wonder how many times during the police interviews they actually think jussie lied. After all the guys did do all the things to jussie and the only claim is that jussie paid them to and that is not backed up by anything solid.

I highly doubt in the interview they asked jussie if he paid them.

I do wonder what perceived lies do the cops and company think they can really prove.

It is a he said she said case that has been severely tainted by the media and police.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Oh, there's a surprise - CNN have the story buried in the entertainment section (not even as a top story in entertainment lol).

edit on 8/3/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I just heard they are having more personal issues.

+14 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Still not a conviction and he appears to be innocent.

Their smoking gun in the case is a check for health services that are verified to have taken place.

If you wanna believe a couple admitted drug dealers would not do this all and then try to skate on everything by telling lies after having several days on vacation to get their story straight then go right ahead.

I do wonder how many times during the police interviews they actually think jussie lied. After all the guys did do all the things to jussie and the only claim is that jussie paid them to and that is not backed up by anything solid.

I highly doubt in the interview they asked jussie if he paid them.

I do wonder what perceived lies do the cops and company think they can really prove.

It is a he said she said case that has been severely tainted by the media and police.

Dude... c'mon. You cannot possibly be defending Jussie and really think his story happened. Just eat your crow like the rest of the leftist race baiters who came out supporting him.

I got some ocean front property to sell you in Oklahoma.

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

Hahaha you can’t be serious, my guess is that delusional post will not age well at all.

So you think he was attacked by his two black friends but somehow thought they were white men he didn’t know?

Why did he give police redacted phone records that only redacted his communications with the two men that fake attacked him then?

You can’t seriously believe this idiot is innocent.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Yea i am not a race baiter. Nice to see that your only defence against what i posted is to call names and speak about ficticious property made famous by a map created in the 1900's by edgar cayce.

Tell me without resorting to attacks where is the "smoking gun" in this case other than 2 brothers making claims in order to stay out of jail?

Optics does not count as evidence.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

Hahaha you can’t be serious, my guess is that delusional post will not age well at all.

So you think he was attacked by his two black friends but somehow thought they were white men he didn’t know?

Why did he give police redacted phone records that only redacted his communications with the two men that fake attacked him then?

You can’t seriously believe this idiot is innocent.

None of what you mention is actual evidence. It is all circumstantial and can be refuted by a differing view point.

It will take solid evidence to make me believe or a confession.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Nope
It shows he is walking refuse
The cops did not make him do this
He hates gays
He hates blacks

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join