It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House votes in favor of illegal immigrant voting

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   
In Michigan they passed an amendment this past election cycle to automatically register people to vote when they got their drivers license. Looks like we'll have alot more illegal voters now. We've got a ton of illegals here now anyway.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

House votes in favor of illegal immigrant voting

This is all part of an agenda to do away with national borders and mix populations together. TPTSNB intend to spread this situation all around the world so that the day will dawn when there are no seperate and disctinct countries.

Why do i claim this?

what follows an international economy which has no borders?

Answer? - countries without borders.

what follows countries without borders? Answer? Mass migration to better places based on perceptions of which place is better.

What follows migration of masses of people from one 'country' to another? - Answer? either the melting pot principle, or internal war based on ethnicity, customs, religion etc.

Remember the 1970 song by the blue Minx, Melting pot?

Wont this affect the elite also? No because they live above all that in mansions patrolled by police or private armies. Moreover, they can just get into their private 747s and fly off to somewhere safe such as New Zealand where many of them have already established fortresses there, should things get a little tough in their city.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Can I go for a holiday and vote in the Danish elections? How about Australian elections?
No?
Surely I can vote in Zimbabwe? Or Peru?
No?
Because I’m not a citizen of any of those countries.

Democrats are morons.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 04:59 AM
link   
So Democrats are basically traitors now. If sworn enemies of the United States can come here illegally and vote in our elections without even applying for citizenship, what is the point of even trying to defend our country from our enemies?

And before anyone argues with what I just said, think about it. If someone enters the country illegally and remains undocumented, you can't possibly have any idea who they are or what they're about or where they came from. Might be someone from Mexico or South America in search of a better life or it might be an Islamic militant from who knows where. You just don't know.

Do I want decent people to be barred from immigrating? Nope. I just think it's dangerous as hell to have random people floating around who might be the complete opposite of that.
edit on 10-3-2019 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

I was, when san francisco decided to legalize it for the last election.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

Might be russians, helping elect donald trump lol

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
www.washingtontimes.com...

House Democrats voted Friday to defend localities that allow illegal immigrants to vote in their elections, turning back a GOP attempt to discourage the practice. The vote marks a stunning reversal from just six months ago, when the chamber — then under GOP control — voted to decry illegal immigrant voting. “We are prepared to open up the political process and let all of the people come in,” Rep. John Lewis, a Georgia Democrat and hero of the civil rights movement, told colleagues as he led opposition to the GOP measure. The 228-197 vote came as part of a broader debate on Democrats’ major legislative priority this year, HR 1, the “For the People Act,” which includes historic expansions of voter registration and access, as well as a major rewrite of campaign finance laws.

Some days I'm thinking "Maybe Russia never lost the cold war. Maybe they've been silently at work, chipping away at the American greatness, destroying USA from within?" Illegal immigrants, dozens of genders, everyone's offended by the drop of a hat. Maybe Alex Jones was on to something about the frogs and the water.

Things can not continue like this, or everything turns into a limp-wristed madness where the Globalists have managed to turn USA into a headless chicken.

Not saying "World Police" is something we in the rest of the world don't have mixed emotions about.

But allowing illegal immigrants to vote?

As a Norwegian Citizen I demand the right to vote in US Elections - I feel every bit as American as anyone sneaking into the place. Besides - The Vikings were there long before Columbus. Well, most likely not much outside of today's Canada - but that is PLENTY close enough according to current standards...
edit on 10-3-2019 by Uberdoubter because: Typo.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

Definitely don't agree but people need to be clear that they are talking about local elections.

Not federal

For the record

Still dont agree

First this, then federal, baby steps. It's a horrible idea, that means people could in theory from all of the world actually vote to influence the election process, by going on election trips, show up for the election then go home. A Canadian could take a day trip, vote and drive home. Just how stupid are these political fools.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Splitting hairs aren't we? The lines will be blurred as intended. Democrats are leaning Marxist and it will not be allowed. That is why they want the second amendment revoked. It will be the second amendment that will be our saving grace.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals
Spiked with Bolshevik/Marxist vodka.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Can you please be more specific about "Documentation. And stuff."?
Proof of citizenship. How could Navin (or any abandoned infant) prove citizenship?

How many hoops?

How many infants in that particular set of circumstances?

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Somekindofwizard
In Michigan they passed an amendment this past election cycle to automatically register people to vote when they got their drivers license. Looks like we'll have alot more illegal voters now. We've got a ton of illegals here now anyway.

Give them something as innocuous as a driver's license, give them backdoor voting rights via automation.

Seems legit.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

Reading comprehension: Clearly an unattainable ability for some. I specifically used etc because there is more to it than just sanctuary cities.

You clearly do not understand how minorities operate. They create enclaves. And if you're within that neighborhood enclave, you keep your mouth shut about other people, because they are either your people, or you may face reprisals. If you see La Migra (border patrol/ICE) coming, you warn people.

And that's just one issue ICE is dealing with. Despite what the media would have you believe, they are not making sweeps through these neighborhood knocking on every door looking for "dem eelegal immgrants."

Either way ice is problematic and are failing in their duties. If you want to give cover to failed governmental endeavors then you have that right. I see through the bs and do not find their excuses to be valid.

We would be better served paying their salaries to bounty hunters.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

I was, when san francisco decided to legalize it for the last election.

So.......if people who aren't legally residents can vote in San Francisco, then..... .

Does that mean a bunch of Conservative voters who live in say.... Nevada, could get on a bus and come over and vote in San Francisco's elections?

If the sword cuts one way, then it has to cut the other way too. Letting a Mexican citizen vote in your local election should mean you have opened the door for WHOEVER wants to vote there.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
--

edit on 10-3-2019 by bloodymarvelous because: double post. Sorry

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Nancy Pelosi is the Representative from San Francisco's district. It would be REALLY FUNNY to see her get unseated in the next election because Conservative voters from all over the surrounding states decide to go to San Francisco and vote in its election.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
How anyone could take Democrats seriously after this is beyond imagination....

How anyone could take the OPs source seriously is beyond imagination.

The GOP tried to insert an idiotic and MEANINGLESS procedural motion with a resolution stating

Democrats also successfully put down an attempt by Republicans to divide the caucus and tar the legislation with a resolution expressing the sense that

“allowing illegal immigrants the right to vote devalues the franchise and diminishes the voting power of United States citizens.”

Republicans have repeatedly ambushed Democrats — twice successfully — with politically freighted procedural motions in a drive to divide Democrats and draw out vulnerable swing-district members.

House Passes Democrats’ Centerpiece Anti-Corruption and Voting Rights Bill
www.nytimes.com...

It's already illegal and the GOP were just looking to derail the bill into debate.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

How else would they get any real votes, they sure as hell aren't doing it legally.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Maybe this is just the newest "identity" category to be pushed. I mean, a man can "identify" as a woman and be accepted, a white woman can "identify" as a black woman, etc,; now we have "I identify as an American, so you have to let me vote." I mean, it's the logical next step, yeah?

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

Reading comprehension: Clearly an unattainable ability for some. I specifically used etc because there is more to it than just sanctuary cities.

You clearly do not understand how minorities operate. They create enclaves. And if you're within that neighborhood enclave, you keep your mouth shut about other people, because they are either your people, or you may face reprisals. If you see La Migra (border patrol/ICE) coming, you warn people.

And that's just one issue ICE is dealing with. Despite what the media would have you believe, they are not making sweeps through these neighborhood knocking on every door looking for "dem eelegal immgrants."

Either way ice is problematic and are failing in their duties. If you want to give cover to failed governmental endeavors then you have that right. I see through the bs and do not find their excuses to be valid.

We would be better served paying their salaries to bounty hunters.

If you saw through the BS, you wouldn't be placing blame at the feet of ICE. Instead, you'd be blaming those that have publicly called for the abolishment of ICE in favor of illegal immigration, acted against ICE openly, and completely ignore the laws in favor of votes.

You are giving cover to individuals such as those. Don't be their useful idiot.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join